Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,392 members, 7,861,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) (19136 Views)

Man Who Defrauds People on Instagram & Whatsapp Arrested In Ibadan (Photo) / Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) / Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by vecman22(m): 9:24am On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by edo3(m): 9:27am On Jul 22, 2015
I swear dt boi i see for dt pic don flex d money..
Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by beyoncausme: 9:28am On Jul 22, 2015
crime crime every day.....

Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by volcanoash(f): 9:32am On Jul 22, 2015
lexyzboy:
Well here in France: where am schooling...we don't defraud people

Guy, you are disconnected from reality.. try another line.
Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by andyanders: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2015
adesewa4uyahoo:
Please remove the word 'gospel'..... And put the special ' blue'(condemned) prison cloth on him.. .

The guy na thief die.

Adesewa, you are wonderfully made by your creator.Keep it up and do not bleach.
Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by ogochukwu247(f): 9:39am On Jul 22, 2015
FOR LATEST NEWS, CELEBS GIST ADD PIN:2BC0453E
Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by vareal(m): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2015
Tomoro he wl cmplain day life is unfair. See hw he has lost such a golden opotunity
Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by Henergee(m): 9:43am On Jul 22, 2015
Dis crazy dude better nt named 'gospel musician', he is jst d one whose generational devils ar only afta him, nd he's unaware. Crazy fool, making good doing scary. Obo [monkey], luk at his mouth.
Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by Hembelembe: 9:45am On Jul 22, 2015
Oily head at it again undecided
Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2015
andyanders:

The guy na thief die.

Adesewa, you are wonderfully made by your creator.Keep it up and do not bleach.
awwww tnx boss... Bleach ke? Kamari
Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by boolet: 9:46am On Jul 22, 2015
Pastor, gospel watever, etc; all are hustlers disguising, fraudsters, conmen.
Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by omoharry(f): 9:50am On Jul 22, 2015
magicminister:
this is sad.
I dont Bleep with poor or broke people!!>
They are the worst set of people on earth!
you are right.. they would rather drag you down instead of adding value to you...i dont blame people that would rather stick to the same class of people. they are better..
Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by CharlesPhc: 9:51am On Jul 22, 2015
[b]While I don't support any act of criminality, i still think we should give this young man the benefit of doubt. He deserved to be heard and until we get his own side of the story, we should not be quick to pass judgment like some are already doing here. I have had an experience where I went into a business partnership to setup a company with a friend and as soon as we started pulling in profit, the partnership story changed. He offered to pay me off the business cos his sister wanted to replace me in the company. When I stood my ground and resisted his family’s fast move of trying to sideline me, I was shocked when the IPO read out the petition sent to the Commissioner of Police against me for ‘OBT’ by their Lawyer. I was arrested and slept in SARS cell for one night. By the next day when my Lawyer showed up and I insisted we will hear the last in Court, they were the ones that started begging. My point is, at the time I was taken to SARS, anyone would have easily believed that I had defrauded someone..[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by zoogy2007: 9:56am On Jul 22, 2015
You guys only heard one side of the story. Lets not be quick to judge. If the young man is a true scammer why did he not disappear after all that money? I think the old man is holding back some gist.

1 Like

Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by andyanders: 9:58am On Jul 22, 2015
adesewa4uyahoo:
awwww tnx boss... Bleach ke? Kamari

That's good. You gonna be great.Just keep your eyes towards your education.The sky is not even your limit as you will be greater.Gudluck
Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by Cholison(m): 10:00am On Jul 22, 2015
If I have my way he would have become history, never to live and enjoy the proceeds. In the alternative amputate his right hand and left legl and release him.
Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by Ayietim(m): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2015
Eliminate frustration by placing value on what you have. Use what you have as the means to get what it could fetch you.

https://ayietim./2015/07/22/what-you-have-is-the-means-to-an-end/
Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 22, 2015
Look at Nigerian courts - he collected N40m but the court is giving him bail of N1m... he would pay the money and just run.
Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by DONSMITH123(m): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2015
imagine..
Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by Gboliwe: 10:30am On Jul 22, 2015
Some human beings are just evil. Imagine helping someone and the wretched someone turns around to defraud you. The witches following some people from the village is so strong when they need help they'll never find it.
Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by naijathings(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2015
[size=14pt]How much is 40 million naira?
How far can it carry you in this little world ?
What is peace of mind ?
How much is it worth ?
@CharlesPhc is right, both sides of a coin matter.
It is hard to do good these days
You hardly see a good deed that goes unpunished these days.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 22, 2015
Highly ungrateful fellow.
he could have requested for money to establish business instead of venturing into music knowing how highly competitive it is.

Imagine how elated some people could be if offered only 1 million naira in order to elevate their life and his family from poverty.

My only pity goes to his parents who could have prayed for so many years for him to change their predicament only for the guy to mess it entirely not knowing that it could have been the only way God wanted to use to answer his parents prayers.
Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2015
andyanders:

That's good. You gonna be great.Just keep your eyes towards your education.The sky is not even your limit as you will be greater.Gudluck
waoooo education? Well I have been called to the Nigerian Bar... And a married woman.... Do I look that young? Kudos to my husband then
Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 11:13am On Jul 22, 2015
Chai!!

Betrayal everywhere.
Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by andyanders: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2015
adesewa4uyahoo:
waoooo education? Well I have been called to the Nigerian Bar... And a married woman.... Do I look that young? Kudos to my husband then

Kudosssssssssssss. He is God's gift and you are wonderfully made. Congrats cus it is not easy to look that good and yours must appreciate that and look forward to paying a second dowry again and again.

I look forward tp seeing you as the Chief Justice of this great country.You MUST get there.
Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by dougivilla(m): 11:49am On Jul 22, 2015
ijustdey:
the man is not sharp for him to have fallen for such a cheap scam

you didn't ask for papers and he got those links to the Senate President for him to have being asked to supply such goods.....

that's the guy greetings to you as you welcome to Nigeria
Na God save pensioner oh! Hey him been don listen to any of the singer's gospel tracks before them diversify from music to contracts smh!!

If to say the maga pay big time without stress, maybe this wayo ''Gospel artiste'' for by now don go release the remix of ''My helper ohhhhh, My helper, You're a mugu anytime I come into your presence ..............''
Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2015
Lord send me a helper
Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by sylve11: 11:59am On Jul 22, 2015
hmmmm cool
Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
andyanders:

Kudosssssssssssss. He is God's gift and you are wonderfully made. Congrats cus it is not easy to look that good and yours must appreciate that and look forward to paying a second dowry again and again.

I look forward tp seeing you as the Chief Justice of this great country.You MUST get there.
lolzzzzzzzzz funny you @second dowry.... Tnx bro am super grateful... Amen to ur prayers... See you at the topmost top
Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by andyanders: 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
adesewa4uyahoo:
lolzzzzzzzzz funny you @second dowry.... Tnx bro am super grateful... Amen to ur prayers... See you at the topmost top

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by kossyablaze(m): 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
Ok. Doing good comes back to bite you.

By the way the musician looks like Azadus. grin
U snubn or wat?U didn't get my mention?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by belzabull(f): 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
look at his amala face
yorubandit people and scamming people no be today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unmarried Lovers Poison Their 6-Month-Old Baby In Gwarinpa, Abuja / Herders, Farmers Clash In Araro, Oyo Community. Many Injured / Man Sets Kano Mosque On Fire During Prayers, 24 Worshippers Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.