Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

Buhari's US Visit, My Opinion - We Place So Much Premium On The US. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's US Visit, My Opinion - We Place So Much Premium On The US. (581 Views)

$4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report / 5 Gains Of President Buhari's US Trip - Fulanimafia / Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's US Visit, My Opinion - We Place So Much Premium On The US. by hopeforcharles(m): 7:31am On Jul 22, 2015
While Buhari was in US begging for $2.1b loan to 'rebuild' and grant amnesty to Boko Haram terrorists, the president of the biggest bank in the world Industrial and commercial bank of China [ICBC] was in Kenya discussing investments with President Kenyatta . Also after spending roughly 20 minutes with Buhari in the US, Barack Obama jetted out to Kenya to see President Kenyatta and to also discuss investments. Meanwhile some misguided Nigerians are hailing Buhari for spending a whooping N2.2 billion for a jamboree in US. This same Buhari promised to reduce the cost of governance if elected, now he is the president he has gone on spending and borrowing spree. Who is fooling who? I think we should greatly look inwards because we can do it, Enough of this patronising This people (US ) don't do things without bitting a large chunk out of you, Our President should deal cautiously with them.
Re: Buhari's US Visit, My Opinion - We Place So Much Premium On The US. by PassingShot(m): 7:35am On Jul 22, 2015
Wailer!

Re: Buhari's US Visit, My Opinion - We Place So Much Premium On The US. by coolestrogue(m): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2015
Buhari has been humiliated and relegated by this single act of obama. It is a shame and disgrace.
Re: Buhari's US Visit, My Opinion - We Place So Much Premium On The US. by Symphony007: 7:40am On Jul 22, 2015
Nigeria is gonna loose big time for senseless foreign policy shift from the east back to the west. After all the efforts Yar adua and jonathan to project nigeria as a neutral player on the world stage, this government is turning things around and fir what? What do we stand to gain except being further alienated from other emerging economies as we're seen as trojan horses for the west.
Re: Buhari's US Visit, My Opinion - We Place So Much Premium On The US. by hopeforcharles(m): 7:45am On Jul 22, 2015
Symphony007:
Nigeria is gonna loose big time for senseless foreign policy shift from the east back to the west. After all the efforts Yar adua and jonathan to project nigeria as a neutral player on the world stage, this government is turning things around and fir what? What do we stand to gain except being further alienated from other emerging economies as we're seen as trojan horses for the west.
He doesn't think that way, he is all help me help me, forgetting that he is further dragging Nigeria back with all these loans and request
Re: Buhari's US Visit, My Opinion - We Place So Much Premium On The US. by jerryboiii(m): 7:45am On Jul 22, 2015
lol
Re: Buhari's US Visit, My Opinion - We Place So Much Premium On The US. by hopeforcharles(m): 7:47am On Jul 22, 2015
PassingShot:
Not until you prove how you arrive at the 2.2 bn naira cost, you're better ignored.

Wailers will wail no matter what. It's your choice to wail, so continue.
You need proof, okay keep waiting,
Keep acting like the proverbial ostrich.
Re: Buhari's US Visit, My Opinion - We Place So Much Premium On The US. by hopeforcharles(m): 7:53am On Jul 22, 2015
We don't need a loan to rebuild things destroyed by Boko Haram because, Boko Haram has not been vanquished, building anything will or might be destroyed, He should focus on How to first fight and vanquish them, our economy is low, not more entrapment of loans, beside are there not money been recovered?
Re: Buhari's US Visit, My Opinion - We Place So Much Premium On The US. by kamair237(m): 8:26am On Jul 22, 2015
op ohhhhh!!!!
Re: Buhari's US Visit, My Opinion - We Place So Much Premium On The US. by hopeforcharles(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2015
kamair237:
op ohhhhh!!!!

Just read this front page post you might get a clue
www.nairaland.com/2471404/shocker-buhari-accuses-u-aiding
Re: Buhari's US Visit, My Opinion - We Place So Much Premium On The US. by hopeforcharles(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2015
PassingShot:
Wailer!

LOL you misquoted,
I am not a wailer, since I am not directly benefiting from the Government coffers,

Maybe this front page post will give u a clue

www.nairaland.com/2471404/shocker-buhari-accuses-u-aiding

Don't be the clue less one.

(1) (Reply)

Bilie Human Rights Initiative Has No Mandate - IPOB / Scavenger Stabs Generator Repairer To Death Over Rabbits / Man Uses Machete To Hack 3 To Death In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.