Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele (4238 Views)

Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris / Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo / Osinbajo, Emefiele, Adeosun, Dangote At Burial Of Adesina's Father-in-law (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 22, 2015
This is a response to the thread Godwin Emefiele Should Be Suspended.

Firstly, we have to understand that the President has State Chief of Protocol (SCOP) who is in charge of the President’s national and international engagement, and he ensures that the President does not have the embarrassment of protocol failure. Should there be any protocol failure or uninvited guest(s) at the President's functions, this person is held responsible. The present occupant of this office is Mallam Lawal Kazaure. He is supposed to be the first to be punished for any breach of protocol or embarrassing moment.

Secondly, there were two men that Buhari expressed surprise to see at the event; Mr Jim Ovia and Mr Wale Tinubu. Who invited both men? According to Sahara Reporters, Buhari had "thought" that Emifiele brought Ovia along. What about the person that brought Mr Wale Tinubu to the dinner? If he(Buhari) can "think" that Ovia was brought by Emefiele without having his fact, who did he "think" invited Wale Tinubu? This is a pertinent question.

It is unfortunate that the author of that thread decided to call for the suspension of Godwin Emefiele instead of calling for the sack of State Chief of Protocol. It is more unfortunate that he never bothered to demand for the sack of whoever invited Wale Tinubu to the dinner. It will be fair if we as Nigerians drop emotions when taking position on critical issues.

Finally, for Buhari to punish whoever invited Jim Ovia, he has to also punish whoever brought Wale Tinubu to the dinner. This is fairness and equity.

May God Bless Us All

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele by PassingShot(m): 7:54am On Jul 22, 2015
PMB is surely intelligent and wise enough to get to the root of the matter in order to punish whoever is behind the breach; if he so wishes. Who will be suspended or sacked will not be dependent on what you guys write here. An instance was the case of his redeployed CSO AbdulRahman Mani. Nobody saw it coming that Mani was about to be redeployed/fired by PMB until it happened. So, chill mister.

barcanista:

It will be fair if we as Nigerians drop emotions when taking position on critical issues.
This one coming from the Chief Wailer, the Spin Doctor, the Resident TANoid of NL got me laughing really. You must be a big joker! grin grin grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele by Tanyogo(m): 7:55am On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele by temitemi1(m): 7:55am On Jul 22, 2015
Prof, I didn't know invitations was on sale grin cheesy grin... Let's wait n see who take the heat cool

3 Likes

Re: Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2015
Whosoever seeks equity must do equity...Spot on
Re: Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele by coolestrogue(m): 7:56am On Jul 22, 2015
Great job my brother, am just not happy when I see my fellow brothers from the other party thinking through their anus.
May God continue to bless you as you fight the good fight in defending our democracy

3 Likes

Re: Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2015
Both should be suspended,my opinion undecided
Re: Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele by temitemi1(m): 7:58am On Jul 22, 2015
Barcanista u are too much, look @ the way they are struggling for space over ur thread cheesy grin
PassingShot:
Reading

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele by komek(m): 7:59am On Jul 22, 2015
E
Re: Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 22, 2015
Lalasticlala Ishilove Obinoscopy

Mogidi Komek candyrain Nigerianvenom Mizmycoli NDPVF Eterror Whynotthetruth Dearpreye Anonimi Firefire Temitemi1 IsraeliAirforce and all patriots

1 Like

Re: Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele by patrickmuf(m): 8:02am On Jul 22, 2015
Another day, another thread...Different day same shi.t

10 Likes

Re: Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 22, 2015
coolestrogue:
Great job my brother, am just not happy when I see my fellow brothers from the other party thinking through their anus.
May God continue to bless you as you fight the good fight in defending our democracy
amen... May God almighty bless you too!

Temitemi1 I sight you.
Re: Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele by kheart(m): 8:05am On Jul 22, 2015
Patriotic Wailers una presido is calling

8 Likes

Re: Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele by Clerverly: 8:06am On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:

[s]Mogidi Komek candyrain Nigerianvenom Mizmycoli NDPVF Eterror Whynotthetruth Dearpreye Anonimi Firefire Temitemi1 IsraeliAirforce and all patriots[/s]

Committee Of Wailing Wailers!!!

24 Likes

Re: Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele by dridowu: 8:11am On Jul 22, 2015
Okay
Clerverly:

Headed by Chief Wailers of Nairaland.
They are real wailing Wailers

16 Likes

Re: Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele by lordtech(m): 8:13am On Jul 22, 2015
Okay, following
Re: Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele by chimerase2: 8:16am On Jul 22, 2015
I concur
Re: Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 22, 2015
Na so wink
Re: Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele by francizy(m): 8:21am On Jul 22, 2015
Barca don't mind those biased goons. They always advocate for partial justice and expect the people from those regions to keep shut. Why single out one person for punishment when it was confirmed two or more people breached the protocol?

By the way, passingshot, cleverly, go to the front page and see how your hero, OBJ, is disgracing himself and his entire community.. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele by francizy(m): 8:22am On Jul 22, 2015
temitemi1:
Barcanista u are too much, look @ the way they are struggling for space over ur thread cheesy grin

Muhahahahahahahahaha! Temitemi done murder passingshit oh! grin
Re: Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele by joseph1832(m): 8:30am On Jul 22, 2015
I believe its not up to you to tell PMB who to sack or not sack. You should also know that in Nigeria "mo gbo mo ya" is now the other of the day.

People gate crash parties every time in this country whether they're invited or not invited. Its no big deal. However should PMB decide to punish who he wants to, that's left for him to do.

And barcanista if you so feel concern about this occurrence, you should write a petition instead of opening threads here and there all over Nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele by MizMyColi(f): 8:31am On Jul 22, 2015
Clerverly:

Who is this noisemaker?

3 Likes

Re: Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele by temitemi1(m): 8:32am On Jul 22, 2015
I don't expect them to be scampering for space over our thread na. Well this only shows how great barcanista dey for this forum grin cheesy
francizy:

Muhahahahahahahahaha! Temitemi done murder passingshit oh! grin

1 Like

Re: Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele by arewatech(m): 8:33am On Jul 22, 2015
Why are you mentioning your 10mb wailing crew to come for your rescue? Are you afraid of the heat coming your way already ?

grin

7 Likes

Re: Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele by MizMyColi(f): 8:33am On Jul 22, 2015
Finally, for Buhari to punish whoever invited Jim Ovia, he has to also punish whoever brought Wale Tinubu to the dinner. This is fairness and equity.

If the SCOP will not be punished...
If he will not be held accountable for breachers of said sacred dinner, then the quoted above should apply.

Anything suggesting partiality and incongruence must be resisted. I don't care whose ox is gored.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele by francizy(m): 8:34am On Jul 22, 2015
temitemi1:
I don't expect them to be scampering for space over our threat na. Well this only shows how great barcanista dey for this forum grin cheesy

Hehehehehe, they love to hate and love barcanister over and over again.. grin
Re: Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele by francizy(m): 8:35am On Jul 22, 2015
arewatech:
Why are you mentioning your 10mb wailing crew to come for your rescue? Are you afraid of the heat coming your way already ?

grin

Hehehehe, Obasanjo is calling you on front page brah.. grin
Re: Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele by joseph1832(m): 8:35am On Jul 22, 2015
francizy:
Barca don't mind those biased goons. They always advocate for partial justice and expect the people from those regions to keep shut. Why single out one person for punishment when it was confirmed two or more people breached the protocol?

By the way, passingshot, cleverly, go to the front page and see how your hero, OBJ, is disgracing himself and his entire community.. undecided
Yes, spoken like one who clearly has no idea how things are done.

Mind you, instead of PMB punishing, his protocol officer, he should also punish those who actually screened the guest as they were coming in because each and every person is handed an invitation card and if you don't have an invitation card, you have no business being there.

So even barcanista too is wrong in saying the chief protocol officer should be punished alone!!!.

1 Like

Re: Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele by komek(m): 8:38am On Jul 22, 2015
Barcanista, y r u giving these guys sleepless night. I saw so many of them roaming helplessly around this thread.

1 Like

Re: Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele by francizy(m): 8:39am On Jul 22, 2015
joseph1832:
Yes, spoken like one who clearly has no idea how things are done.

Mind you, instead of PMB punishing, his protocol officer, he should also punish those who actually screened the guest as they were coming in because each and every person is handed an invitation card and if you don't have an invitation card, you have no business being there.

So even barcanista too is wrong in saying the chief protocol officer should be punished alone!!!.

Mr Joseph, did you even understand my point!? cry

Hehehehe, go read and understand it better then you'll know I never advocated for one person to be punished. In my view, punish all parties involved and no partial justice! Shikina! cheesy
Re: Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele by rawtouch: 8:41am On Jul 22, 2015
I had an opinion but it has been said already so I will just sip my alcoholic malt and move ahead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Nåked People / IPOB Leader, Citizen Nnamdi Kanu Goes To Court Today / church/owanbe party:video Cities Of The Poor Yoruba People.compare to rich igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.