Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

My Father's wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father's wife (3712 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland / Son Impregnates Father’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father's wife by lexyflexy(m): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2005
Your father's wife is not making the house a place to be... and also being unpeaceful... what happens?she even cooks excluding you at all times. angry
Re: My Father's wife by kazey(m): 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2005
How many wives does your father has? Is that wife your mum? This is because your mum also happens to be your fathers wife.

Maybe she thinks it is not her responsibility to cook for you?
Re: My Father's wife by queen2(f): 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2005
I thinking wat he's saying about fathers wife is like, second wife or a step mother wink
Re: My Father's wife by nddy(m): 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2005
why should wait for my father's wife to cook for me , shoot , Mc DOnalds with my money , Shuuuu , forget her , if you 21 move out , you are a man
Re: My Father's wife by allonym: 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2005
how old are you? if you are 21+ . .. why are you still mooching off your parents? move out and live on your own.
Re: My Father's wife by lexyflexy(m): 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2005
nddy:

why should wait for my father's wife to cook for me , shoot , Mc DOnalds with my money , Shuuuu , forget her , if you 21 move out , you are a man
but I aint ready for that yet,my father and me are kinda in gud terms, but the bone of contention is my Half Mother (step mother). My mum aint staying with us either. rolleyes
Re: My Father's wife by nddy(m): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2005
well its on you
Re: My Father's wife by allonym: 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2005
then. . that is your problem. .

If you are not ready to live on your own, then you live under the rules of the people whose home you are using. This means your father and step mother. If you don't like the rules. . its too bad . . why? Its not YOUR house. However, since you are an adult, you have a little more room in this regard, you can talk to the person about the problem, if after that, it does not change, then there is nothing you can do.
Re: My Father's wife by lexyflexy(m): 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2005
allonym:

then. . that is your problem. .

If you are not ready to live on your own, then you live under the rules of the people whose home you are using. This means your father and step mother. If you don't like the rules. . its too bad . . why? Its not YOUR house. However, since you are an adult, you have a little more room in this regard, you can talk to the person about the problem, if after that, it does not change, then there is nothing you can do.
you re right... what if it still demands you staying still, but you u re kinda ready to leave them rolleyes
Re: My Father's wife by allonym: 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2005
I see. Well, I would say use your future independence as a motivation to go through this trying time.
Re: My Father's wife by lexyflexy(m): 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2005
allonym:

I see. Well, I would say use your future independence as a motivation to go through this trying time.
for sure...thanksfor making mention of that and alsolooking at things from that pont cheesy
Re: My Father's wife by fabian(f): 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2005
I feel for you, but you have to pesevere if you wanna hang with your dad. Don't worry, things always get better with time.
Re: My Father's wife by chrisd(m): 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2005
Maybe you're lazy and she wants to teach you a lesson. I bet you can't cook sunny boy.
Re: My Father's wife by lexyflexy(m): 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2005
I did not say that was why.....but if you are trynna poitn at that....then get set for a COOKING COMPETITION........between you and I
Re: My Father's wife by chrisd(m): 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2005
I'm Italian, so no match, sorry. smiley
Re: My Father's wife by chrisd(m): 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2005
You worry too much man. No use trying to change people who act shitty. That's only my opinion.
Re: My Father's wife by chrisd(m): 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2005
See the positive side of it, at least you are not like her. wink
Re: My Father's wife by lexyflexy(m): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2005
and am sure not gonna be like her.....all fingers are not equal
Re: My Father's wife by thelastdon(m): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2005
when I first see this topic........ I think say he won tell use say him dey sleep with him fathers wife.......I no know sey no be better thing.............

I just dey waste my eyes dey loook shocked shocked
Re: My Father's wife by lexyflexy(m): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2005
@ thelastdon ......e be like say.....dem don dey worry u small...why u come talk when u know say wetin dey ground no be wetin u want............ e be like u don do am before.......abi, how many wife ur old man get sef? grin
Re: My Father's wife by thelastdon(m): 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2005
na my papa first break the world record............... e no even know me sef........... na me be him 1789th born..... and I get like 200 younger brothers.......... him (papa) get like 700 wifes.......... 200 don die ......... but him never die......... he still dey fire on.........

how u con see am now
Re: My Father's wife by lexyflexy(m): 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2005
ur papa wan do pass Bros Solomon.........tell am say e neva reach o.......make e dey multiply....... anyway, na achievement sha........ but hope say no be one room all off una dey stay sha.......... grin

(1) (Reply)

Black Women Who Cheat White Men: Nemesis Isn't Asleep! / How I And My Wife Started (our Humble Beginning) / Abali Has A Son.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.