Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Okorocha’s Aide Slams Ihedioha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha’s Aide Slams Ihedioha (420 Views)

"Spoilt Child": Okorocha's Aide, Sam Onwuemeodo Blasts FFK Over Buhari's Photo / Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) / N600m For Christmas Decoration: Okorocha Slams Ihedioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha’s Aide Slams Ihedioha by ujoatu(m): 8:16am On Jul 22, 2015
It is only in Imo State you find a governorship candidate who stole his party’s candidacy, won in only 5 out of 27 LGAs, rigged heavily in 3 where he comes from and yet shamelessly goes to election tribunal? To do what please?- Ik Ogbonna is the Special Assistant on ICT to Gov Okorocha

Re: Okorocha’s Aide Slams Ihedioha by generaliy07(m): 8:21am On Jul 22, 2015
"Ballotelli it was who would wake us up around 4:30 each day, he once scared me out of my bed, while I was having a sweet dream, I was dreaming about getting married to a girl I had always admired, at a point in the dream, the
Pastor said to me,”you may now kiss your bride”, I leapt forward to do that which I’d long awaited only for Ballotelli to put his gun boot near my head with a loud scream, I woke up kissing his
dirty gun boot instead of the sweet lips of the sister!...

Read more

https://samueliyanu./2015/07/21/the-chronicles-of-corper-sam/

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Senator Kashamu? / Apple 'fake Factory' Raided In China / Lagos Assembly Uncovers Bloated Estimate In Councils’ Budgets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.