Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth (42080 Views)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Dazzles As She Wins Style Icon Award At The Lfas / Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas / Stylish Or Stup*d? See What This Man Wore To The Mamas 2015 – PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth by Kzealz(m): 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
one tin with Nigerians is that we hate to hear d truth... as long as Africa music is concern.. 2baba has no rival... d evolution crown shud ve been awarded to him...and watch dat frog-voice dude win an award ahead of wizzy is crazy...
Re: I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
Its part of a joke routine mate, take it for what it is.
Re: I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth by BizBayo: 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
But his name is basket mouth
Re: I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
He is a guru in his field. Dbang keep up the good work
HBC always keeping the flag flying high

Re: I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth by jasonjude(m): 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
that doesn't stop dbanj from being talented in music
Re: I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth by seyitony1(m): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2015
What else do you expect from comedians? Don't take their words personal or else you will suffer free heart-ache smiley

http://onlinepathfinder.com/

Re: I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth by plsplspls: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
Basket mouth is entitled to his opinion. I actually agree with him. I'm not hating, I just feel his songs aren't THAT spectacular. Granted he's doing a great job as an ambassador, he's getting a lot of recognition and stuff but that doesnt mean his music is off the hook.

Someone commented on earlier on Don J's music being local and Dbanj's being intrnational, my question to that is SO WHAT? I remember watching him dis Don J in an interview where he asked if Don J can win a grammy. Id like him to take a look at Nigerians who have been nominated for gammy's in the past. You'll find the likes of Femi Kuti and Lagbaja. The glaring norm is their originality and African content. They werent trying to appeal to a foreign culture, they did their thing and let the oyimbo's feel/see/hear their expression. Congrats Dbanj keep doing the nation proud. But ehn... IMHO, when it comes to his MUSIC I cant help but say "I AINT FEELING THE NIGGA".
Re: I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth by titi4fola(f): 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
Is it paining you elenu apere? It's turn by turn bro..wait for your turn jor..

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth by isotap(m): 7:26am On Jul 24, 2015
Any one criticising Dbanj doesn't know the essence of the award. Over the years, Dbanj has taken music/entertainment internationally more than any other artiste.
Re: I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth by ModiKen(m): 7:19am On Jul 26, 2015
Adaahjacob:

No he has not bn banging, na u bn dey bang. U beta go, I no wan talk.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Henry Onyeka Nwankwo Shot In Spine By Soldier: Angela Okorie Seeks Support / 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry / Chika Ike Looks At Kate Henshaw And Akpororo's Reconciliation Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.