Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Plans To Impeach Ekweremadu Deepens, APC Senator, Shehu Sani Kicks Against It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plans To Impeach Ekweremadu Deepens, APC Senator, Shehu Sani Kicks Against It (1241 Views)

Kachikwu Secures Full Oil Minister Status, Roles As Northern Cabal Kicks Against / Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani / Why APC Cannot Impeach Ekweremadu - BLOTRS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plans To Impeach Ekweremadu Deepens, APC Senator, Shehu Sani Kicks Against It by slicereports(f): 9:59am On Jul 22, 2015
Senator Shehu Sani, representing Kaduna-Central senatorial district, said that the impeachment of the Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, will deepen the crisis rocking the National Assembly and impede the operations of the executive arm of government.
Sani, who was elected on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, said although he didn’t vote for Ekweremadu, the plan to remove him was not the solution to the crisis rocking the National Assembly.
The senator said this during an interview with Sahara TV on Monday

Re: Plans To Impeach Ekweremadu Deepens, APC Senator, Shehu Sani Kicks Against It by Unsad(m): 10:00am On Jul 22, 2015
He will soon Kick the bucket

1 Like

Re: Plans To Impeach Ekweremadu Deepens, APC Senator, Shehu Sani Kicks Against It by debque(m): 10:00am On Jul 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Plans To Impeach Ekweremadu Deepens, APC Senator, Shehu Sani Kicks Against It by poiZon: 10:07am On Jul 22, 2015
Op no source?
Re: Plans To Impeach Ekweremadu Deepens, APC Senator, Shehu Sani Kicks Against It by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 22, 2015
People sha...
Re: Plans To Impeach Ekweremadu Deepens, APC Senator, Shehu Sani Kicks Against It by tayejay(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
slicereports:
Senator Shehu Sani, representing Kaduna-Central senatorial district, said that the impeachment of the Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, will deepen the crisis rocking the National Assembly and impede the operations of the executive arm of government.
Sani, who was elected on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, said although he didn’t vote for Ekweremadu, the plan to remove him was not the solution to the crisis rocking the National Assembly.
The senator said this during an interview with Sahara TV on Monday

I still wonder wonder where the loyalty of Shehu lies... sentiments should be kept aside, especially when acts of impunity is committed. Ekweremadu should never hav acceptd the postion in my Own Opinionnion.. the people had voted for change, theres no point being an anomaly in the senate leadership. He should hav himself to blame. i also hope he didnt take his desperation to the level of involvement in the alteration involving senate rules
Re: Plans To Impeach Ekweremadu Deepens, APC Senator, Shehu Sani Kicks Against It by slicereports(f): 10:16am On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Plans To Impeach Ekweremadu Deepens, APC Senator, Shehu Sani Kicks Against It by slicereports(f): 10:17am On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Plans To Impeach Ekweremadu Deepens, APC Senator, Shehu Sani Kicks Against It by slicereports(f): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2015
tayejay:
[color=#990000][/color]

I still wonder wonderthe loyalty of Shehu lies... sentiments should be kept aside, espaactsly if acts of impunity was committed to ascend to such position. Ekweremadu should never hav acceptd the postion in my Own OOwnion.. the people has votedvoted change, ttherris no point being an anomaly in the senate leadership. He should hav himselfhimselfalso hope he didnt take his desperation to the level of involvement in the alteration involving senate rules

well i think Ekweremadu is interested in power as the deputy senate president of Nigeria and also the salary and allowances.
Igbo people likes Money...lolz
Re: Plans To Impeach Ekweremadu Deepens, APC Senator, Shehu Sani Kicks Against It by ckmayoca: 10:22am On Jul 22, 2015
tayejay:
[color=#990000][/color]

I still wonder wonderthe loyalty of Shehu lies... sentiments should be kept aside, espaactsly if acts of impunity was committed to ascend to such position. Ekweremadu should never hav acceptd the postion in my Own OOwnion.. the people has votedvoted change, ttherris no point being an anomaly in the senate leadership. He should hav himselfhimselfalso hope he didnt take his desperation to the level of involvement in the alteration involving senate rules

Your phone needs changing oo
Re: Plans To Impeach Ekweremadu Deepens, APC Senator, Shehu Sani Kicks Against It by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 22, 2015
slicereports:

well i think Ekweremadu is interested in power as the deputy senate president of Nigeria and also the salary and allowances.
Igbo people likes Money.!..lolz
what an imbecilic comment from an insanity view?
saraki, buhari tinubu jst to mention a few neva liked money or is it because dey r nt igbo?

what a sectional tribal hatred on igbos

BIAFRA OUR DREAM, OUR HOPE
AND IT MUST COME SOONEST
WEDA HAUSAS AND OR YORUBAS LIKE IT OR NOT
Re: Plans To Impeach Ekweremadu Deepens, APC Senator, Shehu Sani Kicks Against It by slicereports(f): 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
Bobskylo:

what an imbecilic comment from an insanity view?
saraki, buhari tinubu jst to mention a few neva liked money or is it because dey r nt igbo?

what a sectional tribal hatred on igbos

BIAFRA OUR DREAM, OUR HOPE
AND IT MUST COME SOONEST
WEDA HAUSAS AND OR YORUBAS LIKE IT OR NOT
my comment aint imbecilic and for your information, don't even dream of biafra cuz it would never happen. we stick to one Nigeria!
Re: Plans To Impeach Ekweremadu Deepens, APC Senator, Shehu Sani Kicks Against It by SenJoe(m): 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ekwe will be there till 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plans To Impeach Ekweremadu Deepens, APC Senator, Shehu Sani Kicks Against It by slicereports(f): 8:48am On Jul 23, 2015
SenJoe:
Ekwe will be there till 2019.
true talk bro.

(1) (Reply)

Moshood Abiola's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / Names Of BIAFRANS Who Were Killed In Onitsha By The Nigerian Police, Navy / Nigerians Decry Witch Hunt Of Volkswagen CEO, Martin Winterkorn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.