Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Supernatural Favor Via Prophetic Declaration! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Supernatural Favor Via Prophetic Declaration! (895 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Shiloh 2016 - 2017 Prophetic Declaration And Activity Line Up / Supernatural Favor Via Prophetic Declaration."come & Experience The Glory Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supernatural Favor Via Prophetic Declaration! by tunji09(m): 10:14am On Jul 22, 2015
Supernatural favor via prophetic declaration!
“Since the beginning of 2015, I held on the first prophecy in the winner’s personalized prophetic declaration pamphlet for 2015 which state, ‘Every day shall be Christmas for me’. While reading one of the books of the month, I received fresher revelation from Psalms 68:19, which says: ‘Blessed be the lord, who daily loads me with benefits,’ so, I prayed to God that I wanted to receive my loads of benefit for that day.
Miraculously, that same day, my boss in Dubai told me that I am entitled to 50 dollars bonus daily ad twice that amount, when I travel out of the country. When I calculated it, it was more than what I was earning two years ago in my present employment. Also, God promoted me from managing a branch of the organization in Nigeria to managing over 40 branches in sub-Sahara Africa. I give God all the glory!”…Seun R

Join us this Sunday@ Divine Favour Banquet, July 26, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos! It’s your turn for a lifting!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:35am, 9:10am, 10:45am, 12:20pm. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/
Re: Supernatural Favor Via Prophetic Declaration! by dorox(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2015
tunji09:
Supernatural favor via prophetic declaration!
“Since the beginning of 2015, I held on the first prophecy in the winner’s personalized prophetic declaration pamphlet for 2015 which state, ‘Every day shall be Christmas for me’. While reading one of the books of the month, I received fresher revelation from Psalms 68:19, which says: ‘Blessed be the lord, who daily loads me with benefits,’ so, I prayed to God that I wanted to receive my loads of benefit for that day.
Miraculously, that same day, my boss in Dubai told me that I am entitled to 50 dollars bonus daily ad twice that amount, when I travel out of the country. When I calculated it, it was more than what I was earning two years ago in my present employment. Also, God promoted me from managing a branch of the organization in Nigeria to managing over 40 branches in sub-Sahara Africa. I give God all the glory!”…Seun R

Join us this Sunday@ Divine Favour Banquet, July 26, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos! It’s your turn for a lifting!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:35am, 9:10am, 10:45am, 12:20pm. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/

Big fat lie.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of The Prosperity Gospel / Adeboye Holds First Communion/Anointing Service In RCCG Mega Auditorium / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/01/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.