Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

Yemi Alade Opens Up On Love Affair With Phyno - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Opens Up On Love Affair With Phyno (920 Views)

Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair / Ebube Nwagbo Pictured With Phyno & Omawumi / Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Opens Up On Love Affair With Phyno by TopCelebritiesM: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2015
Yemi Alade’s bright chance at bringing home BET award for the Best International Act Africa, got dimmed recently as she lost it to a Ghanaian singer. Despite that, she told Top Celebrities Magazine in this interview that her career would still blossom...
How would you describe the music industry in Nigeria since your debut?
It’s been very entertaining, very endearing, very challenging sometimes and it’s full of a lot of opportunities, and I am happy that somehow I have been able to, let’s say find my sound and for my sound to be accepted, that’s a huge deal for me, a very big deal.
Music has been described as a spiritual form of communication; what’s your take on that?
That’s a very big yes. Isn’t it crazy enough for one man or woman to go into the studio and record a song, you put it out there and millions of people are relating to it? Some people start crying at the sound of the song and some people make it their favourite displacing their old favourites. All of a sudden when they listen to the song a tough decision becomes very clear to them, you know. I believe it is very spiritual.
How do you feel losing BET Awards especially when expectation had grown remarkably? Read the exclusive interview below...
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/yemi-alade-opens-up-on-love-affair-with-phyno/
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Love Affair With Phyno by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 22, 2015
phyno, OMG... embarassedembarassedembarassed
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Love Affair With Phyno by Godfullsam(m): 10:33am On Jul 22, 2015
Yemi Alade and phyno is a bad combination

Weird Mc and phyno is a better combo grin.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Releases A Throw Back Picture Of Her In 2004(see Photos) / PHOTO Eleven-day-old Sick Baby In Hospital Stabbed In Head By An Another Patient / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome’s Best Kept Secrets Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.