Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Uniben Vc Finally Okays Sug Request - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Vc Finally Okays Sug Request (509 Views)

Uniabuja SUG President “okoye” Suspended For Looting Millions - 9jaflaver / LAUTECH Students Post Obituary Of Their VC, Prof. Sulaiman Gbadegesin (Photo) / Unizik VC Finally Speaks On Admission Into Unizik & Post Utme Form For 2016/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben Vc Finally Okays Sug Request by snazzy5050(m): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2015
Am happy our able Vice Chancell PROF. OSASERE ORHUMWENSE just promised the SUG one week to make the over head bridge in the uniben main gate available smiley smiley...
Class been boring
Re: Uniben Vc Finally Okays Sug Request by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2015
snazzy5050:
Am happy our able Vice Chancell PROF. OSASERE ORHUMWENSE just gave the SUG one week to make the over head bridge in the uniben main gate available smiley smiley...
Class been boring
.............. ?. What are you saying?
Re: Uniben Vc Finally Okays Sug Request by snazzy5050(m): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2015
modelmike7:
.............. ?. What are you saying?
Somfin...
2 students had an accident last sunday in front of uniben main gate due to the high speed of cars passing, and one of the student is confirmed to be dead. Now sug organized a protest to make the sch management put an over head bridge accross the road, now our VC just agreed To make the over head bridge available ....... I hope u understand now?
Re: Uniben Vc Finally Okays Sug Request by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2015
snazzy5050:
Am happy our able Vice Chancell PROF. OSASERE ORHUMWENSE (just gave the SUG one week to make the over head bridge in the uniben main gate available) smiley smiley...
Class been boring
.............. Okay, i read about the sad incident also, but what confused me initially was was i put on bracket up there in your post, i thought you were saying the VC told the SUG (students) to go build an overhead bridge themselves! Good one from the VC, its better late than never.
Re: Uniben Vc Finally Okays Sug Request by snazzy5050(m): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2015
modelmike7:
.............. Okay, i read about the sad incident also, but what confused me initially was was i put on bracket up there in your post, i thought you were saying the VC told the SUG (students) to go build an overhead bridge themselves! Good one from the VC, its better late than never.
Yea

(1) (Reply)

Study In China Now. Admission Is On For September And December Intake Only #60k / Law School Result Nigeria April/may 2015 Bar 11 Result Is Out Check Now / Do You Need A Home/private Tutor ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.