Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C (36079 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Paints Washington D.C Red / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C by Burger01(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2015
nypumain:

I would neva want my child to have buhari as a mentor.
Better let your child have thieving Jonathan or crook tout Fayose as mentor... Better still, Barcanista can as well be a mentor smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C by worksmart(m): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2015
young people so many bald heads?

Every thing you are being told about this trip is a lie to deceive you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C by mohisi: 11:44am On Jul 22, 2015
Unsad:
Amiable president
4 real

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C by worksmart(m): 11:50am On Jul 22, 2015
I am looking at the audience and trying to estimate their average age.

I estimate the average age of these "young Nigerians" is 45years old.
Re: Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C by blackpriest0911: 11:50am On Jul 22, 2015
TANOIDS satanist go and hug transformer...Sai!!! Baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C by seniorklop: 11:51am On Jul 22, 2015
You wan take style collect like ba? Continue we are watching you closely angry
kazmanbanjoko:
meeting with the best president to be. click like if you believe buhari will deliver.
Re: Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C by Seamareggae(m): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2015
Flets:
Please can anyone tell me the economic policy direction of this dispensation?

Are we all now blind to reality?
What's with the pictures and media hyperactivity without any real life to it?

Whats the plan for the fast depreciating naira?
Are we devaluing the naira or not?
Are we taking away subsidy or not?
Are getting more private participation in the power sector?
Are we deregulating the oil and gas downstream or not?
Nice write up wailing wailer... A typical taniod with long mumu epistle.. God bless you as You pray for our president and the country..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C by cris83: 11:55am On Jul 22, 2015
Do these two look young to you? Rubbish!
Re: Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C by candidbabe(f): 11:56am On Jul 22, 2015
abbaapple:
u smell poo! Plz stop showing ur ignorance publicly!
Just mind ur business idi@t
Re: Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C by shamecurls(m): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
[size=28pt]Wailing Wailers! Lunch is ready o! Come and eat[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
Where are the young Nigerians pls? All I see is bald heads of different degree of baldness.
Re: Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C by spencekat(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
Mancity26:
I wish hin quick recovery...
From what?
Re: Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C by drnoel: 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
reportnaija:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-d26-1DKnlAs/Va9fuLtwpnI/AAAAAAAF-kw/8e1nm0Ff4QI/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
President Buhari met with some young Nigerians residing in the US yesterday July 21st. The meeting which held at the Nigerian Embassy in Washington DC was moderated by Ebony Life's CEO, Mo Abudu. President Buhari was accompanied by the Nigerian Ambassador to the US, Mr Ade Adefuye and other Nigerian governors. See more photos after the cut...

[img]http://1.bp..com/-aC8oVZkUB3U/Va9fuhsPpmI/AAAAAAAF-k0/zCBRcHUX5Gw/s400/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-kiih6bfAuJ4/Va9fv9NK38I/AAAAAAAF-lE/fyvU53aPZiU/s400/4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-vQYso7MR4Rw/Va9fxCa6VTI/AAAAAAAF-lU/tzP9gLTFEqk/s400/6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-dMetse1LeSI/Va9fysOUFRI/AAAAAAAF-lk/zI7JQrzfdQs/s400/8.jpg[/img]

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/07/photos-buhari-meets-young-nigerians-in.html

did u say young nigerians? But all the people I saw there are old
Re: Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C by morbeta(m): 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
Baba!!! Daddy!!! Pls do come back! We are missing you here at home. The Tanoid and wailers are wailingfully gossiping about your suceessful trip and are disappointed that you answered Amapour brilliantly. Pls Daday come back home!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C by chiedu7: 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
[size=14pt]nigeria's economy grew under OBJ & GEJ.

GMB don enter, naira fall.
Stock Market fall.

[/size]
Re: Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C by Osezzua(m): 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
Flets:

Are we subsidizing farmers or not?

Why the numerous media press without addressing the pertinent questions?

Dollar sells for 245 naira
Chicken is now 1200 per kilo from 700
Fuel scarcity persists
Investors continue to pull out funds
Stock market loses 1trillion
ALL IN 7 WEEKS

Yet internet children gallivant at the sight of any buhari picture online. .....

but what is the direction? What is he actually saying on our economy?

bros this comment is just about the best I have read on Nairaland, please allow me share on my Facebook wall
Re: Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C by Forwetinnah: 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Where the young Nigerians there? All I see are bald heads and pot bellies. Rubbish!!!
Re: Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C by malikisah: 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
Mancity26:
I wish hin quick recovery...
may you never experience old age!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C by otiigba1(m): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
worksmart:
young people so many bald heads?

Every thing you are being told about this trip is a lie to deceive you
Absolutely! The whole thing is falacy, but nigerians are too ignorant and confused to see it
Re: Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C by malikisah: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
EMMYB0Y:
At what will he say..... the same story called CHANGE. . that we've been hearing here. .
take a jump into the lagoon!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C by Forwetinnah: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
Flets:

Fuel scarcity persists
ALL IN 7 WEEKS

Yet internet children gallivant at the sight of any buhari picture online. .....

Just don't mind them. Make we dey here make the Old Dundee dey park our depreciated Naira and Citizens sweat dey go settle Obama and co. Now is the time to start asking critical questions but we wouldn't. Why would we when Buhari hasn't gotten over his High of GEJs administration. If there are people to be arrested in the past administration. .arrest them already, and start working. We will..we will. .we will, meanwhile "they are" presently chopping with both hands like crab
Re: Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C by shellworker: 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
From your name and the way you reason I am convinced you are a prostitute. I will advice you to go get a life and be reasonable.

GspotAngela:
I have this gut feeling that President Mohammodu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's administration will usher Nigeria into an era of greatness in the comity of Nations.

The wailing wailers and the Biafrans who see no good in PMB's current visit to the USA can continue to weep and cry. Una crying neva reach
Re: Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C by otiigba1(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
Osezzua:

bros this comment is just about the best I have read on Nairaland, please allow me share on my Facebook wall
I Absolutely! Agree %1000 for some reason all the all the people comments on here failed to notice that brilliant observation, its a shame
Re: Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C by otiigba1(m): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
Flets:

Fuel scarcity persists
ALL IN 7 WEEKS

Brilliant observation! But nigerians may not see it, it appears they are programmed to ignore facts
Re: Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C by peeta89(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
Baba oooooooo. I love this our President I no go lie. May God give him long life and the grace to pilot our great country to greater heights.
Re: Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C by peeta89(m): 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
koplisun:
I would neva want my child to have buhari as a mentor.
who cares? You can make your child have Goodluck Jonathan as his mentor. Buhari no send you ooooooooooo.
Re: Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C by anselm791(m): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
GspotAngela:
I have this gut feeling that President Mohammodu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's administration will usher Nigeria into an era of greatness in the comity of Nations.

The wailing wailers and the Biafrans who see no good in PMB's current visit to the USA can continue to weep and cry. Una crying neva reach
That's racist and tribalist, I will report you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C by tpiadotcom: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
reportnaija:

President Buhari met with some young Nigerians residing in the US yesterday July 21st. See more photos after the cut...

source

do you not see a dichotomy between your thread title and your content?

dichotomy means contradiction.
Re: Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C by lordkay10(m): 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
reportnaija:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-d26-1DKnlAs/Va9fuLtwpnI/AAAAAAAF-kw/8e1nm0Ff4QI/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
President Buhari met with some young Nigerians residing in the US yesterday July 21st. The meeting which held at the Nigerian Embassy in Washington DC was moderated by Ebony Life's CEO, Mo Abudu. President Buhari was accompanied by the Nigerian Ambassador to the US, Mr Ade Adefuye and other Nigerian governors. See more photos after the cut...

[img]http://1.bp..com/-aC8oVZkUB3U/Va9fuhsPpmI/AAAAAAAF-k0/zCBRcHUX5Gw/s400/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-kiih6bfAuJ4/Va9fv9NK38I/AAAAAAAF-lE/fyvU53aPZiU/s400/4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-vQYso7MR4Rw/Va9fxCa6VTI/AAAAAAAF-lU/tzP9gLTFEqk/s400/6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-dMetse1LeSI/Va9fysOUFRI/AAAAAAAF-lk/zI7JQrzfdQs/s400/8.jpg[/img]

source

All I see is a cluster of bald heads, young indeed
Re: Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C by tpiadotcom: 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
peeta89:
Baba oooooooo. I love this our President I no go lie. May God give him long life and the grace to pilot our great country to greater heights.

you see, nobody prays such for obasanjo or IBB but they are both pushing 90.

so one has to wonder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate / Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar / 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.