Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 (45672 Views)

Photos Of Buratai With Governor Okorocha In Owerri / Shiites Attempted Assassination Of Buratai, The Chief-Of-Army-Staff In Zaria / Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by Billygee2u: 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
Mega005:
There days are numbered
day dreaming

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by StevenJay01(m): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
After push ups and holding snake like a snake charmer dem still show u say u re inanimate. Shioor, keep doing press up on. Werey General

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
PublicAdmin:
provide the evidence

Are you sure you've been in Nigeria at all? if not Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by refreshrate: 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gegz:

C'mon guys. Are we still dwelling on the past? He has reinstated his assurances of ending this BH menace. Is it that some 'mere' Nigerians like me and you who have been made to be disunited by partisan politics don't pray that this issue come to an end? A prayer for GMB and Nigeria is a victory against BH. Brother, let's pray for Naija

You know when you're looking for a job, you send in a cv Abi?
Everything is based on what?
The past.

So please someone graduates with thirdy and comes to you and says rather...how you talk am sef? reinstates his assurances for first class, you will hire the person Abi?

please ehn tell me again what this thing you wrote is about cos I don't like people quoting me in an argument if they can't argue logically.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by neocortex: 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
Well , now that the home of the snake-charming general have been destroyed by Boko haram, it is high
time he confronted on the battle field and not in the media.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
They keep fumbling rather than taking action against the islamists fanatics.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by Gegz(m): 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
refreshrate:

You know when you're looking for a job, you send in a cv Abi?
Everything is based on what?
The past.

So please someone graduates with thirdy and comes to you and says rather...how you talk am sef? reinstates his assurances for first class, you will hire the person Abi?

please ehn tell me again what this thing you wrote is about cos I don't like people quoting me in an argument if they can't argue logically.

I would av continued to argue discuss with you buh obviously from ur tone, u sound like one of those peeps who want to continue to use 'logic' to see every of pmb moves as a wrong one. Have a nice day Mr Logic
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by crystalzoe: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
they have only told u that neither talking tough nor renaming the military operations is the solution. its not by push up! Nigerians r tired pls we need results. Oga do something!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
refreshrate:

Me I no understand why you dey condemn anything. You were right about everything else you wrote though. if he had focused on what he should have been doing rather than bragging maybe this could have been averted.
let's hope him eye go clear now

lol...
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by Spybradd: 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
BLOTRS:
mods fp please, so that the CAS will know that in addition to press up, he also needs to do sit up and weight lifting

LOLLL..how about the python? maybe na cobra next tima...grin

Hope operation ...lafiya dole doesnt change to operation ...lafiya dole Na Play I Dey...

grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by mekanaky: 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by Splashme: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
Meanwhile, Brainless Daura-Dullard is enjoying himself in US
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by Spybradd: 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
something like OPERATION ZAMAN LAFIYA >OPERATION ZAMAN LAFIA DOLE>>>OPRRATION ZAMAN LAFIA DOLE NA PLAY I DEY OO..
grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by toshmann(m): 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
Tell the general say no be by push ups grin

US general Norman Schwarskoff prolly couldnt do 5 push ups when he pushed out Iraq from Kuwait in less than three months, in 1991.

Ponder wink
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by Achilies(m): 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
But come to think of it
Has anyone notice that Abubaka sheku as not been seen or heard off since December last year.

Or was the past government saying the truth when they said Abu sheku was killed sometime in November by the Army?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by vickylala239: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
falconey:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/22/boko-haram-attacks-hometown-new-army-chief-kills-2

Wich peace he talking abt.

We need u to kill dem stop talking abt peace.

U Ppl talk to much while Boko do d action.

All this rubbish.

Go n fight Nt stop noise
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by RapLawd1: 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
Their days are numbered

Haaa, you no even carry third this time around...
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by Captain6(m): 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nigerian army needs more sophisticated weapons from U.s or Russia to whip out those idiats forever.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by bmxshop: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ever wondered the preponderance in which this Northerners's Surname are same with the name of their Villages.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by jibs4lv(m): 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
Dis animal again hummm general how far Ya snake ;DDis animal again hummm general how far Ya snake
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by EGideonal24: 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
dis one dikwa serious ooh.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by Ayameze2015(m): 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
Buratai should stop ranting, because bh actually meant busness to the extend of the continues incesant attacks.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by jacksonite: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
BLOTRS:
mods fp please, so that the CAS will know that in addition to press up, he also needs to do sit up and weight lifting
Heard he is also training snakes to help in the fight.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by kodded(m): 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
Mattkent:

What of the man that said:
"They(( Boko Haram) are our siblings and you cannot send the army to wipe out your family"- President Goodluck Jonathan

oh really ?! shocked

qhat about the maun that said ''boko haram are our misguided brother'' undecided .......... buhari 2015
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
kodded:

oh really ?! shocked

qhat about the maun that said ''boko haram are our misguided brother'' undecided .......... buhari 2015
at least he said 'misguided'

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by kodded(m): 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
Mattkent:

at least he said 'misguided'

undecided

but you forgot the 'brothers'
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by soloroyality(m): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
Chief of army staff i thought u said that bokoharam boys will beg? So u are nw crying! U ask for it u got it; chaii i no talk anything na u cause am oga.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
kodded:

undecided

but you forgot the 'brothers'
We r saying the same thing bro.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by nigerianvenom(m): 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
hmmm instead of him focusing on what the duara duallrdinh090 appointed him for,he was busy bragging and doing several press up and playing with venomless snake. him think say na wetin go make boko haram fear am be that

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by nigerianvenom(m): 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
BLOTRS:

nawetin him wan take scare boko bois be this

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by nigerianvenom(m): 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Burger01:
Their days are numbered...that I'm sure ofsad

same word every day.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 by engrjacuzzi: 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
book haram started it first, return leg go b the decider.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari / Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles / Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.