Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,796 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Shooting In School:how Can We Prevent It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shooting In School:how Can We Prevent It? (669 Views)

Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard / Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town / Graphic Photos From Election Shooting In Nembe LGA, Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shooting In School:how Can We Prevent It? by obraye: 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2009
I wish to commiserate with the families of the teen that were victims to to the shooting at a school in Germany.

I think authorities should do something to prevent this incident from occuring again.

How do you think this incident could be prevented? Please share your views.

Once again, i send my condolence to the people of Germany,the school authorities and the families of the deceased.
Read more here
Re: Shooting In School:how Can We Prevent It? by asha80(m): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2009
This is the least of nigeria's problem.
Re: Shooting In School:how Can We Prevent It? by hajifaty: 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2009
You do beta go along with you bulletproof. This is not a problem in naija.
Re: Shooting In School:how Can We Prevent It? by sleekp1: 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2009
What has this got to do with naija?
Re: Shooting In School:how Can We Prevent It? by AloyEmeka9: 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2009
What has this got to do with naija?
, buccaneers etc massacre students in Nigerian schools, what's the difference with what is happening abroad?
Re: Shooting In School:how Can We Prevent It? by boladez(m): 6:37am On Mar 13, 2009
My heart goes out to the dead in Germany, May the Almighty Grant them the fortitude to bear the loss.

To forestall this kind of thing in future we should go back to our old saying , spare the ROD and spoil the CHILD!!! I was shocked to hear that children are not beaten again in our schools!!!! This is the highway to maral bankrupcy.

We should beat our children when they fall out of line and also talk to them and stop chasing money 24/7 without paying any form of attention to these tender minds.

God help us

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Owners Of Stolen Goods / Cultists Storm Abia Varsity, Assault Dvc / Umeh Moves To Jail Inec Boss Over Contempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.