Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,743 members, 7,837,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others (38962 Views)

EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges / Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy / Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others by Otunbatrafford: 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
Prosecute them all, including their master - Jonathan.
Re: Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others by deebsman1(m): 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin
our baba is "baba go slow and steady"

Tanoids shame on you
Re: Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others by WinkWrld: 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
PDP is trying too hard to distract PMB. But no way.!!. GOD USED GEJ TO EXPOSE ALL THESE AND REMOVED HIM SO WE CAN CORRECT ALL THESE. PRAYERS INDEED WORK. TAKE A LOOK AT PHCN; THE FRAUDULENT SELLING OF POWER GAS TO NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES HAS BEEN HALTED DUE TO FEAR OF 'SACK' 'DISENGAGEMENT' 'ARREST' .......AND U HEAR PEOPLE SAY GEJ BROUGHT POWER. ..STILL I LAFF. SANITY..SANITY..SANITY. SAI BUHARI
Re: Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others by IYANGBALI: 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista,seun,eleko1,rokiatu,lalasticlala,vickyrotex i hope una no follow thief our money?because prison is loading o 35% loading

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others by Moheat(m): 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
No peace for the corrupts. So baba even know say him slow?
On a more serious note PMB needs to swing into action and forget this "I will, I would" statements.
Re: Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others by drake2(m): 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
LocalChamp:
Buhari receives indicting documents on ex-ministers, others

JULY 22, 2015 : OLALEKAN ADETAYO, ABUJA

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-receives-indicting-documents-on-ex-ministers-others/

@ The President, however, said though his administration might be accused of being slow, it would be steady in fulfilling its campaign promises to Nigerians.

Where is the damn "Administration"? Who is he Administering Nigeria with? I just pity this Country in a state of "Dullardocracy"

Serious Nations are experiencing fast pace and super sonic development; una go vote person when suppose dey Elderly people's Home.
Re: Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
If you quote me you know me. So stop asking Rhetorics undecided undecided undecided
donbabade:
Who is dis guy plz
Comments without an inkling of sense.
Introvert I knw and understand but dis guy needs to be banned
Re: Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others by sukkot: 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
i guess now we know how ayiri became a billionaire overnight from obscurity
Re: Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others by Dee60: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
[size=16pt]No wonder they said stealing was not corruption!

Never again, should Nigerians go to sleep while their government officials steal in broad daylight![/size]
Re: Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others by akanbiaa(m): 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
loomer:
As long as na all the ministers from 1999 no wahala cos we no go accept anything lesser than that
he can only work on evidence and documents given to him by the USA and the countries where the money was stored, if you have valid strong evidence from 1999 you can forward it to Garba Shehu or Femi Adeshina and send other Copies to EFCC and ICPC.
Re: Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others by san316(m): 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
They will fall. And it will be very hard
Re: Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others by loomer: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
akanbiaa:
he can only work on evidence and documents given to him by the USA and the countries where the money was stored, if you have valid strong evidence from 1999 you can forward it to Garba Shehu or Femi Adeshina and send other Copies to EFCC and ICPC.

Good, well said.

Na government seek evidence against these former ministers and the have gotten them.
Are they also ready to sort for evidence against the ministers during obasanjo's time?
Re: Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others by Ayietim(m): 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
You will find it difficult to succeed and sustain it if you don't live within a good budget.

https://ayietim./2015/07/22/do-you-wish-to-grow-then-you-need-a-budget/
Re: Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others by Omooba77: 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
it is only in Nigeria that a man almost bankrupt enters politics and within a space of 8 years in everything;aviation,hospitality,tax collection,oil and gas,media just to mention a few. When they finished make dem include your entourage too oh,a nation full of deceitful fellows.God help Nigeria..
Re: Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others by Nickky28(m): 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
Burger01:
I'm so enjoying this smiley

The person wey say he no better for Nigeria under PMBuhari na thunder go strike and scatter the person's flat head smiley
hahahaha,, correct,,,, wat of if the person get round head?
Re: Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others by JoshGiantfeet(m): 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
Slipknot:
Kk.

I am tired of reading long post, pls can some summarize this for me in TWO sentences.

Baba bu...Ministers...baba bu babu...Documents....bababu babububa...corruption....babbabubaabuu...prison.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others by Burger01(m): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nickky28:
hahahaha,, correct,,,, wat of if the person get round head?
I nor know o. cheesy
Re: Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others by chiedu7: 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
[size=13pt]when is gmb going to arrest the Boko Haram sponsors as Dasuki knows them?[/size]
Re: Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others by ibisko04: 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
Vanquay:
SaI Baba. Assuming you had brought Zahra. Me and my goons we for drive down to Washington come pay "Respect" Baba you just dull us. grin grin grin
Come to Daura on 24th of September, that day we shall hand over Zahra to you as your lawful wife. Come with your family and friends. Also come with 7 male cows and 21 female cows.
Other conditions are going to be spelt out on that day.
Re: Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others by donbabade: 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
My dear I don't and I don't want to.
Imagine reading 10 topics out of several topics dat make fp and u re there spewing rubbish. Using repulsive slangs and all. More annoying is. U don't make sense. Receive sense ijn.
Mods do the needful.
Ban this guy.
*** eniyan kan lo bimo igba eniyan lo ba wo*** let's help in raising him in appropriate way deserving of a law abiding citizen
Vanquay:
If you quote me you know me. So stop asking Rhetorics undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others by Akinz0126(m): 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
Baba,Go slow!!!
Re: Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others by Happiness87(f): 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
gonushage:
they should release the document to media now
documents from 1960 should be released, better still Lagos 1999-2015. won't you like to read about Tinubu too
Re: Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
richidinho:
OK
The documents were sent via DHL to Washington DC

F.ool!! READ!
Re: Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others by Jesusloveyou: 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
CR77:
EFCC should receive these documents too

#JusticeWeWant
are u not afraid that ur hero and heroes are going to jail, i know many of u, will denounce gej, when u see d damage, ur hero has done to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others by OMOMAYEGUNOWU(m): 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
Sai baba,more power 2ur elbow
Re: Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ah. Oga I tell you say I be senator shocked
ibisko04:

Come to Daura on 24th of September, that day we shall hand over Zahra to you as your lawful wife. Come with your family and friends. Also come with 7 male cows and 21 female cows.
Other conditions are going to be spelt out on that day.
Re: Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others by datribune: 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
I would be surprised if d effeminate GEJ & his other 4 presidents - Iweala, Diezani, Stella Oduah & madam Peace escape jail.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
"Raising him". Do you know how old I am. Or do I look like a chicken? undecided
donbabade:
My dear I don't and I don't want to.
Imagine reading 10 topics out of several topics dat make fp and u re there spewing rubbish. Using repulsive slangs and all. More annoying is. U don't make sense. Receive sense ijn.
Mods do the needful.
Ban this guy.
*** eniyan kan lo bimo igba eniyan lo ba wo*** let's help in raising him in appropriate way deserving of a law abiding citizen
Re: Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others by kingsleyzie: 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
Thank you for answering our call my president.
Re: Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others by sukkot: 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
datribune:
I would be surprised if d effeminate GEJ & his other 4 presidents - Iweala, Diezani, Stella Oduah & madam Peace escape jail.
that orange suit fit okonjo well well. see as she be like proper inmate

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others by elbaraj001(m): 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
[quote author=Slipknot post=36155492]Kk.

I am tired of reading long post, pls can some summarize this for me in TWO sentences.
[/quote
Because u re too lazy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) / Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested / Toyin Abraham Responds To Those That Attacked Her On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.