Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) (72006 Views)

Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation / Man Builds An Aeroplane Model In Anambra State Using Scrap Materials. Photos / A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by chic2pimp(m): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
Adaahjacob:

Can u just use ur common sense and stop d insult!

I think you'll find you actually started the war of words not me. Yours is case of biting off more than one can chew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by Adaahjacob(m): 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
chic2pimp:

I think you'll find you actually started the war of words not me. Yours is case of biting off more than one can chew.

Bros, pls u don win........
Just chill and free me pls.
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by Adaahjacob(m): 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
chic2pimp:

Nah no chance of that ever happening.
You started the war of words. All I have done from the onset is state some few home truths backed up with facts.

Go back and chk, u truly started raining insults on me. Pls chk ur previous notes to me then u'l c u truly need tender an apology to me.
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by chic2pimp(m): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
Adaahjacob:

Bros, pls u don win........
Just chill and free me pls.

Winning was never the objective. I was simply giving you a taste of your own medicine
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by chic2pimp(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
Adaahjacob:

Go back and chk, u truly started raining insults on me. Pls chk ur previous notes to me then u'l c u truly need tender an apology to me.

I think you'll find you are the one that brought my lineage into this debate. That singular act started this tirade of abuse

All other things that went before that was me just stating raw facts.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by ceecee0703(m): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
chinchum:
bulllshit !!! , this kind of nonsense should not be encouraged., reinventing the wheel with something some one might have done in the 18th century is not innovation.

what we need is local technology that is truly applicable and beneficial. e.g local rice thresher, farm scare crows, e.t.c not these buffonic ego tripping.

so sir in ur mighty wisdom u think a man who was not in the 18th century who didnt even go to school like u sir n still built something like dat cant do more with little brushing n training? bros a computer scientist in nigeria is still learning fortran basics etc dat was left in 1980's a mechanical engineering students is still trying to produce cars dat cant move while electrical engineering students are battling with producing reading lamp dat uses battery something a primary schl child in china can do...n here a person who knws nothing abt schl expresses himself n u wyne ur tongue...?? u r a joker
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by chinchum(m): 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
ceecee0703:

so sir in ur mighty wisdom u think a man who was not in the 18th century who didnt even go to school like u sir n still built something like dat cant do more with little brushing n training? bros a computer scientist in nigeria is still learning fortran basics etc dat was left in 1980's a mechanical engineering students is still trying to produce cars dat cant move while electrical engineering students are battling with producing reading lamp dat uses battery something a primary schl child in china can do...n here a person who knws nothing abt schl expresses himself n u wyne ur tongue...?? u r a joker
hey! go and sleep, you are the joker here. he should apply his creativity to solve peculiar needs of Nigeria and Africa. i repeat there is no point trying to reinvent the wheel and developing a plane worse off than the one built by the wright brothers in 1903, there is absolutely no innovation in building that trash, all I see is vain glory and ego tripping. I read here some days ago that a policeman developed a bullet proof using local materials, I want to believe that can be readily put to use as it is expected to be way cheaper than imported ones and it will still provide about the same utility , that should be celebrated!!! many people still suffer and die from drinking dirty water, a local technology that develops a cheap, cost effective purifier should be celebrated
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by ceecee0703(m): 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
chinchum:
hey! go and sleep, you are the joker here. he should apply his creativity to solve peculiar needs of Nigeria and Africa. i repeat there is no point trying to reinvent the wheel and developing a plane worse off than the one built by the wright brothers in 1903, there is absolutely no innovation in building that trash, all I see is vain glory and ego tripping. I read here some days ago that a policeman developed a bullet proof using local materials, I want to believe that can be readily put to use as it is expected to be way cheaper than imported ones and it will still provide about the same utility , that should be celebrated!!! many people still suffer and die from drinking dirty water, a local technology that develops a cheap, cost effective purifier should be celebrated
No vex u don make anything worth commenting before...see bros let me tell u one funny thing abt life if u see nothing good in the small gud that ppl do no one may likely celebrate d good u av done...sometimes carma tells us that we see sense in d little nonsense dat we say ppl av cos in every nonsense there is sense
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by chinchum(m): 7:43am On Jul 26, 2015
ceecee0703:

No vex u don make anything worth commenting before...see bros let me tell u one funny thing abt life if u see nothing good in the small gud that ppl do no one may likely celebrate d good u av done...sometimes carma tells us that we see sense in d little nonsense dat we say ppl av cos in every nonsense there is sense
I hate emotional beings, you are writing Bullocks! my last post is clear enough, instead of trying to make rocket that will never fly or be launched, focus on making stuffs that can be readily put to use and solve an immediate need, no matter how small the invention might appear.
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by ceecee0703(m): 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
chinchum:
I hate emotional beings, you are writing Bullocks! my last post is clear enough, instead of trying to make rocket that will never fly or be launched, focus on making stuffs that can be readily put to use and solve an immediate need, no matter how small the invention might appear.
u av not answered me kwa do u av any invention meaningful or meaningless that anyone has ever commented on? go and Read about Mr bell.
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by chrisblack: 3:14am On Jul 27, 2015
Truth24:
Lovely
as in comedy or what. Have any one imagined how the rider is going to be positioned. To me is just stupidity and waste of time it would have been better he converted the bike into something more practical like a farm mini tricycle truck.there is a lot of science and engineering that goes into plane making.we like praising what we never work instead of us to encourage the teaching of science in primary and secondary school.I bet if he had gone to a standard school such type of contraption would not even have crossed his mind. Is just like when I see a 50 years old man building some funny looking local toy and displaying by the roadside every for onlookers to give him some money.and people will say heeyahh if govt can help him he can start build trucks.Now ask the man simple laws of motion he knows nothing. its ridiculous.teens in advance country do more than that .they even build robots with AI.we practical solutions to solve practical things.Please tell me what will the okadaplane solve.rubbish
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by chrisblack: 3:28am On Jul 27, 2015
chinchum:
guy your right. Many are blinded by sentiments. Tell me what is the use of what he feels he has invented.usefulness is =0.the stuff is not useful.even the usefulness of the initial bike has been defeated. We like calibrating stupidity please check this links and come back to comment.This are all teens.
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/west-african-teen-invents-gadgets-scrap-metal-visits/story?id=17877827

http://www.trueactivist.com/gab_gallery/15-year-old-african-boy-invents-electronics-from-trash-heaps/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XOLOLrUBRBYhttp://africanleadership.co.uk/blog/?p=1011

http://makerfaireafrica.com/2012/11/06/a-urine-powered-generator/

Pls go through this links and pls compare with the contraption of an okadaplane thanks
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by Truth24(m): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
chrisblack:
as in comedy or what. Have any one imagined how the rider is going to be positioned. To me is just stupidity and waste of time it would have been better he converted the bike into something more practical like a farm mini tricycle truck.there is a lot of science and engineering that goes into plane making.we like praising what we never work instead of us to encourage the teaching of science in primary and secondary school.I bet if he had gone to a standard school such type of contraption would not even have crossed his mind. Is just like when I see a 50 years old man building some funny looking local toy and displaying by the roadside every for onlookers to give him some money.and people will say heeyahh if govt can help him he can start build trucks.Now ask the man simple laws of motion he knows nothing. its ridiculous.teens in advance country do more than that .they even build robots with AI.we practical solutions to solve practical things.Please tell me what will the okadaplane solve.rubbish
All these just because I said "Lovely"?
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
ceecee0703:

its backward but not as backward as ur brain ..can u list only one thing dat u av done dat is worth being put up on nairaland.....even if nah shoe shoe we u make ....mtcheew no brainer
still, one cannot deny that that picture is indeed shameful.
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by phemzades(m): 2:11am On May 20, 2016
lol.. na plane b dis.. pple sha.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

1000-Year-Old Chicken Egg Perfectly Preserved In Human Poo Unearthed In Israel / Two-Headed Baby Shark With Deformed Eyes & Mutated Fins Caught In India (Photos) / I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.