Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha (13057 Views)

Obaseki & Oshiomhole Jubilate As Tribunal Dismisses Ize Iyamu's Application(pics / Kogi Tribunal Dismisses Faleke’s Petition Against Yahaya Bello’s Election / Election Tribunal Dismisses Case Against Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha by anselm791(m): 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Yeah that happens the moment you start shaking hands with the leader of the most powerful nation on earth.
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha by Truckpusher(m): 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
omenka:
Now Ihedioha can now go lick his wounds somewhere else. As for his broken heart, perhaps the WailerNoids can open a thousand solidarity threads to help him through this tough time.
I hope you'll also pass the same mesage to Amaechi and Dakuku?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha by jaybee3(m): 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
Owelle Ndigbo

Rochas we know
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha by obailala(m): 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
Now the guava bellied man has no more excuses of distractions to fulfil his mandate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErXrmGt-f1I
grin grin cheesy
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha by abagoro(m): 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
I hope you'll also pass the same mesage to Amaechi and Dakuku?

There was no election in Rivers State. The case of Imo is that there was election and Okorocha won everywhere even with the PDP rigging machinery and Jonathan's federal might. The masses fought for Okorocha while Ihedioha depended on FG to rig through.

It is however good to accept whatever the tribunal concludes on Rivers State. The major problem is the people who were killed.
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha by Truckpusher(m): 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
abagoro:

There was no election in Rivers State. The case of Imo is that there was election and Okorocha won everywhere even with the PDP rigging machinery and Jonathan's federal might. The masses fought for Okorocha while Ihedioha depended on FG to rig through.

It is however good to accept whatever the tribunal concludes on Rivers State. The major problem is the people who were killed.
Blah blah blah......
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha by kingsleyzie: 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
There is more money from the federal house of representatives where Ganah must go was shared in that era, the lawyers will equally not an exception.To pen down on the issue, the same judgement will be in all the courts because you can't rule the state with 5 LGAS, Ihedioha.
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha by kingsleyzie: 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
There is more money from the federal house of representatives where Ganah must go was shared in that era, the lawyers will equally not be exception.To pen down on the issue, the same judgement will be in all the courts because you can't rule the state with 5 LGAS, Ihedioha.
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha by Ephemmm: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
ok
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha by Ephemmm: 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
Good
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha by henchamb(m): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
Can wike and udom emmanuel be bold enough to travel out of the country when tribunal is about to deliver judgment on their electoral fraud.
What is delaying abia tribunal.
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha by 1009ja: 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
Although Rochas is one of the most corrupt governors in this country, with huge foreign account balances in Dubai, UK and SA especially, there is no hope that Ihediohamma would be better.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha by Cholison(m): 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
He remains jobless for the next four years, may be Kogi Wada will appoint him an SA until February 2016 hen he too will be flushed out. Bad market.
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
But APC have been tampering with INEC material to get little evidence so that they will get WIKE out, lets she if I will not join Wike on war front
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
1009ja:
Although Rochas is one of the most corrupt governors in this country, with huge foreign account balances in Dubai, UK and SA especially, there is no hope that Ihediohamma would be better.
The devil you know can be better than the devil you dont know
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha by chinology: 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
The poverty infested jobless abagoro that sleeps on NL will not agree with you. cheesy cheesy

Below is the horrible situation in Imo state under Okorocha

1009ja:

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
Beremx:
you don't start again o! Ikwe kwala ka ndi Mbaise biara gi ogu! grin grin
O di ka i wu onye country five?
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha by PatMcAdam(m): 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
Justice in my country is now for the fattest man, most connected & deepest pocket/highest bidder. Painful for the ordinary man here in Owerri. We are tired of bad governance. Projects on TV and we see nothing on ground. Everything we have here is either China roads, badly designed and poorly finished structures/infrastructure (evidence of poor workmanship & or supervision) yet contractors are still being paid full contract sums before they even mobilize to site. The governor is busy maintaining fat bank acounts overseas in dubai, turkey, UK etc and civil servants and traders are dying because the whole state is dry and because of piling debt. Parents are no longer able to support their children in universities. Families are suffering in dimensions not previously known. Only a few connected persons now live in luxury. Chineke anyi imu kwa anya? Ndi ajo ochichi n'emegbu umu gi n'ala Imo! It is so sad here. I believe that Imo will surely be better but certainly not with the current very corrupt style of leadership by Rochas and his cronies/appointees. The God of the common man shalt hear us and truly "rescue" us.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha by francmich(m): 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
Beremx:
you don't start again o! Ikwe kwala ka ndi Mbaise biara gi ogu! grin grin

Wetin and wetin the. Mbaise pple dem chop?
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha by abagoro(m): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
PatMcAdam:
Justice in my country is now for the fattest man, most connected & deepest pocket/highest bidder. Painful for the ordinary man here in Owerri. We are tired of bad governance. Projects on TV and we see nothing on ground. Everything we have here is either China roads, badly designed and poorly finished structures/infrastructure (evidence of poor workmanship & or supervision) yet contractors are still being paid full contract sums before they even mobilize to site. The governor is busy maintaining fat bank acounts overseas in dubai, turkey, UK etc and civil servants and traders are dying because the whole state is dry and because of piling debt. Parents are no longer able to support their children in universities. Families are suffering in dimensions not previously known. Only a few connected persons now live in luxury. Chineke anyi imu kwa anya? Ndi ajo ochichi n'emegbu umu gi n'ala Imo! It is so sad here. I believe that Imo will surely be better but certainly not with the current very corrupt style of leadership by Rochas and his cronies/appointees. The God of the common man shalt hear us and truly "rescue" us.

Will Ihedioha be better? Who has even done better to start with? I know you are pained because your brother lost woefully but I can assure you that he cannot win a free and fair election even against a student from Orlu, Owerri or Okigwe. The voting pattern will stay same and he can only win 3 out of 27 LGAs. Dont ask me why.
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha by PatMcAdam(m): 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
abagoro:

Will Ihedioha be better? Who has even done better to start with? I know you are pained because your brother lost woefully but I can assure you that he cannot win a free and fair election even against a student from Orlu, Owerri or Okigwe. The voting pattern will stay same and he can only win 3 out of 27 LGAs. Dont ask me why.

Ironically Bro, I am from Orlu zone ( Awum nwafor). I don't know if Ihedioha would have performed or not but I am sad that my state is unlucky once again. Imo is a state filled with intellectuals. We may not be rich like our brothers in Anambra, but we sabi book and we have resources (both human & mineral). Just know that down here, we don't hate him even as we suffer & are disappointed. We are praying for God to have mercy on us & save us through the remainder of his tenure because so far, if he has worked 100%, 75 has been for him & his family and the paltry remainder (25) for the whole Imo as a state. My brother should it be so? Is it how Mbakwe led? Is that how Fashola transformed Eko?

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha by DeWisedon(m): 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
i told dat mbaise green capped man dat rochas is his senior wen it comes to politics

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha by chiwondoski: 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
Why most it be that the first to dismissed is the one from the opposition party DPD.i #justlaugh
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha by phenol33(m): 12:32am On Jul 23, 2015
bar. Ahamba (san) don chop ihedioha bahooo bizaaa!!!!
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha by soundtruth(m): 3:50am On Jul 23, 2015
Imo people are in hot soup, Rochas is a great deceiver, when I saw the abandoned General Hospital projects kai, it was embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha by RealEstate36: 7:40am On Jul 23, 2015
Na wa! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha by mandax: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
PatMcAdam:

Ironically Bro, I am from Orlu zone ( Awum nwafor). I don't know if Ihedioha would have performed or not but I am sad that my state is unlucky once again. Imo is a state filled with intellectuals. We may not be rich like our brothers in Anambra, but we sabi book and we have resources (both human & mineral). Just know that down here, we don't hate him even as we suffer & are disappointed. We are praying for God to have mercy on us & save us through the remainder of his tenure because so far, if he has worked 100%, 75 has been for him & his family and the paltry remainder (25) for the whole Imo as a state. My brother should it be so? Is it how Mbakwe led? Is that how Fashola transformed Eko?

Let Gov. Okorocha change; this is the prayer of knowing Imolites. If he continues the way he is, Imo people shall be losers at the end of his tenure;

also politically, Okorocha shall be loser at the end. A politician can succeed if he is supported at home.

Okorocha was reelected to complete the numerous jobs he started here and there, so that those jobs are not lost with change of leadership. But so far - nothing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbadamosi: What Next After Two Defeats? / Lagos State Begins Reconstruction Of Adeniji Adele Road / LG Polls: We Are Not Sure Of Winning Any Council In Lagos – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.