Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,913 members, 7,866,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

Keke Marwa Operator Dupes And Rapes Customer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Keke Marwa Operator Dupes And Rapes Customer (27636 Views)

Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested / Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) / Personal Assistant Dupes And Abducts Boss’ Son For Two Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Marwa Operator Dupes And Rapes Customer by kelvine(m): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
May I have the pleasure of renaming you EXTROVERT, it seems everyone now looks out to mention you.
Guess you are enjoying the fame.

INTROVERT:
That's just terrible cry
Some girls can be silly o... how can you go to a man's how's and start drinki drinki anyhow even if its fanta. No self discipline

Incomplete story sha.... after the man enter the otepku London did he drop akamu or he use nylon to tie it?? grin

Even when am down here, I will still be mentioned grin
Re: Keke Marwa Operator Dupes And Rapes Customer by nochildsplay(m): 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
As soon as I read the headline. First thing that came to my mind is this must have happened somewhere in Lagos state
Re: Keke Marwa Operator Dupes And Rapes Customer by jayriginal: 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
Demmocrats

This is also her fault no?
Re: Keke Marwa Operator Dupes And Rapes Customer by ceejay80s(m): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
I will not comment until rape case be death sentence in naija, its getting out of hand
Re: Keke Marwa Operator Dupes And Rapes Customer by Demmocrats(m): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
jayriginal:
Demmocrats

This is also her fault no?

Read the story and answer the question yourself.
www.
Re: Keke Marwa Operator Dupes And Rapes Customer by singlefade25(f): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
very stupid
Fourwinds:
hmmmm d stu..pid man entred d place.
Re: Keke Marwa Operator Dupes And Rapes Customer by islandmoon: 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
he's really developing Lagos.
Re: Keke Marwa Operator Dupes And Rapes Customer by jayriginal: 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
Demmocrats:

Read the story and answer the question yourself.
www.

I read the story and I'm giving you the chance to blame the victim as before.
Re: Keke Marwa Operator Dupes And Rapes Customer by Demmocrats(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
jayriginal:

Pls are you a male or female. Let me summarize it any deal that is too good to be true ain't real that's 419. The guy said a house in lag 30k and the mumu girl accepted and later gave him the money and went to the guys house to drink as if the guy owns all the house And also works for coca cola.
The fault is still on the fish brain
www.
Re: Keke Marwa Operator Dupes And Rapes Customer by Demmocrats(m): 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
jayriginal:

Were in lag will you see a house of 30k still boils down to brains my friend
www.
Re: Keke Marwa Operator Dupes And Rapes Customer by wearerelated: 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
Rape seems to be taking the place of Gay marriage in Nigeria.

Is this a sad development or a failure of Justice taking its course.

I think the Law against Rape is heavy enough to cause an intending-perpetrator to change his mind......so whats really going on?
Re: Keke Marwa Operator Dupes And Rapes Customer by babaireti(m): 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
Igbo!! Ibo!! Ndigbo!!! The fear of these people is the beginning of WISDOM
Re: Keke Marwa Operator Dupes And Rapes Customer by jayriginal: 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
Demmocrats:

Pls are you a male or female. Let me summarize it any deal that is too good to be true ain't real that's 419. The guy said a house in lag 30k and the mumu girl accepted and later gave him the money and went to the guys house to drink as if the guy owns all the house And also works for coca cola.
The fault is still on the fish brain
www.

My gender is irrelevant.

It was stated that he collected 30k under the pretext, of securing her one room, not an apartment. Spot the difference. Also, the statement leaves room for a lot of interpretation. For instance, the neighborhood was not mentioned, neither was it stated whether or not the 30k was for rent, for agency or something else.

For someone always talking about brains, yours is hardly employed.

1 Like

Re: Keke Marwa Operator Dupes And Rapes Customer by Demmocrats(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
jayriginal:

My gender is irrelevant.

It was stated that he collected 30k under the pretext, of securing her one room, not an apartment. Spot the difference. Also, the statement leaves room for a lot of interpretation. For instance, the neighborhood was not mentioned, neither was it stated whether or not the 30k was for rent, for agency or something else.

For someone always talking about brains, yours is hardly employed.

You are a guy and physically you are not handsome more of a science student and shy when it comes to women matter.
But wait were in lag is a room 30k that has always been my question.
In your analysis you didnt mention that and were do agent collect 30k for a room in lag instead of asking you by percentage.

I sense the dark side in you anyway who cares
www.
Re: Keke Marwa Operator Dupes And Rapes Customer by jayriginal: 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
Demmocrats:

You are a guy and physically you are not handsome more of a science student and shy when it comes to women matter.
But wait were in lag is a room 30k that has always been my question.
In your analysis you didnt mention that and were do agent collect 30k for a room in lag instead of asking you by percentage.

I sense the dark side in you anyway who cares
www.

I can't be bothered with what you think of me. At best you're projecting.

You should thank me first for correcting your comprehension issues. At least now you know it wasn't an apartment. However, you still need a few more lessons. Revise my statement that there is room for a lot of interpretation and get back to me with something intelligent if you can manage it.

In any case, I knew you wouldn't disappoint and you could manage to find a way to blame the victim.

Bravo!
Re: Keke Marwa Operator Dupes And Rapes Customer by Demmocrats(m): 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
jayriginal:

I can't be bothered with what you think of me. At best you're projecting.

You should thank me first for correcting your comprehension issues. At least now you know it wasn't an apartment. However, you still need a few more lessons. Revise my statement that there is room for a lot of interpretation and get back to me with something intelligent if you can manage it.

In any case, I knew you wouldn't disappoint and you could manage to find a way to blame the victim.

Bravo!

Bro its simple I don't have that kind of time lol even devil himself knows I have a super brain gota go.
www.
Re: Keke Marwa Operator Dupes And Rapes Customer by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
Adaahjacob:
Me don tire to dey hear abt rape oooo.

Y not if a man rapes a lady, one of his testis should be removed
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Keke Marwa Operator Dupes And Rapes Customer by mrkings84(m): 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
Crime 404!!! Hypnotised abi?
Meanwhile, Meanwhile, MAKE AS MUCH AS 4 TO 10K REFERRAL FEE (AS A THANK YOU) EACH TIME YOU REFER A FRIEND, COLLEAGUE, FAMILY MEMBER ETC TO STANDARD DIGITAL STUDIOS FOR THE PHOTO AND VIDEO COVERAGES OF THEIR WEDDING AND OTHER EVENTS. FOR MORE INFO CALL OR WHASAPP US ON 08034704620. Email: standarddigitals@gmail.com. WE SHOOT PROFESSIONALLY. WE CAN GO ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA.
Re: Keke Marwa Operator Dupes And Rapes Customer by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
freedom96:
Sai Buhari

Fake Letter with no REF Number or Date! Try harder
Re: Keke Marwa Operator Dupes And Rapes Customer by maureen546: 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
Very stupid nd hopeless human being
Re: Keke Marwa Operator Dupes And Rapes Customer by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
That's just terrible cry
Some girls can be silly o... how can you go to a man's how's and start drinki drinki anyhow even if its fanta. No self discipline

Incomplete story sha.... after the man enter the otepku London did he drop akamu or he use nylon to tie it?? grin

lol!! U live in abuja?
Re: Keke Marwa Operator Dupes And Rapes Customer by Sunbellar: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
That's just terrible cry

Why are you mentally and psychologically defeated. We enjoy it when you are the ftc. Please don't mind those teasers. Continue doing what you know best, we enjoy you for that. You're simply special!
Re: Keke Marwa Operator Dupes And Rapes Customer by Nobody: 3:20am On Jul 23, 2015
omojoshy:
Poverty and devilish minds always have one thing in common; CRIME... sad
They are all related to mental retardation...
Re: Keke Marwa Operator Dupes And Rapes Customer by RealEstate36: 7:38am On Jul 23, 2015
Na wa! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JSS 3 Pupil Kidnaps Eight-year-old Cousin / Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) / Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.