Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

New Baby Factory Discovered In Abia State(see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Baby Factory Discovered In Abia State(see Photos) (716 Views)

Oge Okoye Visits Uche Elendu's New Baby / Torty Olanma, Most Beautiful Face In Abia Planet, Sizzle In New Photos / Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Baby Factory Discovered In Abia State(see Photos) by iamkulqee: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
NO fewer than 14 pregnant girls and ladies have been rescued by men of the Abia State Police Command after they raided an alleged illegal maternity home. The police said the martenity home was allegedly being used as a baby factory at Umukpeyi village in the Isiala Ngwa South Local Government Area of the state. The age of the victims, according to the state Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Udeviotu Onyeke, range from 14 to 25. Onyeke explained that the alleged baby factory belonged to a “notorious child trafficking syndicate leader in the state, simply known as Madam Nma”.

see full story and photos

http://kulqee..com/2015/07/police-rescue-14-from-abia-baby-factory.html
Re: New Baby Factory Discovered In Abia State(see Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
a new one again...
Re: New Baby Factory Discovered In Abia State(see Photos) by holyteeboy(m): 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
Only in Nig. It must appen
Re: New Baby Factory Discovered In Abia State(see Photos) by totit: 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
iamkulqee:
NO fewer than 14 pregnant girls and ladies have been rescued by men of the Abia State Police Command after they raided an alleged illegal maternity home. The police said the martenity home was allegedly being used as a baby factory at Umukpeyi village in the Isiala Ngwa South Local Government Area of the state. The age of the victims, according to the state Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Udeviotu Onyeke, range from 14 to 25. Onyeke explained that the alleged baby factory belonged to a “notorious child trafficking syndicate leader in the state, simply known as Madam Nma

see full story and photos

http://kulqee..com/2015/07/police-rescue-14-from-abia-baby-factory.html

Not disappointed tho grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: The Horrific Moment Man Stabbed 6 People At Jerusalem Gay Pride March / Exclusive Interview: Maheeda -i Do As I Like, I Say What I Want, I Pray Everyday / Husband Sues His Wife For Not Been Pretty As She Was B4 Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.