Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

u - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / u (1577 Views)

She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. / My True-Love Is Planning To Leave Me: Please Advise / My Husband Is Threatening To Divorce Me For Petty Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

u by Tpave(m): 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ok
Re: u by oluwadanie1(m): 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
Everybody needs advice...
*sips origin*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: u by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
guy, no be food nah. take am easy...
Re: u by Houseofglam7(f): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
Abeg, no vex.

You get work

2 Likes

Re: u by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
That's why it's advisable you understand if you and your partner are sexually compatible before you marry. But a lot of you shy away from this and give flimsy excuses, like my religion is against no sex before marriage and all that bullshit.

Well, you just have to take it easy. You have a high sex drive and you wife has a low libido. Perfect recipe for a sexually frustrating relationship.

It's better you ease off the sex a bit like your wife insisted. But since you have a high drive for sex, you could consider self-servicing once in a while to calm the cravings.

I know in such times it could be tempting for you and you would feel like cheating on her with someone else, but you just have to develop self control and be committed to your wife.
Re: u by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
You make love to your wife everyday?

And you are not ashamed to open a thread like this. I'll advice you to tie your kini with a robe to your laps.

3 Likes

Re: u by INTROVERT(f): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
This is funny to me
Re: u by dblaisepascal(m): 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
Badd dude'. Naa our daily manner kuoo
Re: u by FruityLass: 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
I think there is a reason why married men have girlfriends and

How about getting busy with work
And channeling sex energy to recreation.

1 Like

Re: u by meimoks(f): 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
Oga everyday is too much, once a week is too small, calculate and take the average grin

2 Likes

Re: u by sunnyeinstein(m): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
Yo marry as virgin? Or na d lady marry as V?

If na you, no worrry, u go soon tire... i give you 2yrs max.

If na ur wife, take it easy ehn, small small she'd get used to it.

E pele sir. undecided undecided undecided
Re: u by cococandy(f): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
I can almost smell your single status from here.

You're not married.

Tell us another story.

1 Like

Re: u by Jorussia(m): 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
.You Better control your manhood before it brings down your marriage. You are already cheating on her,because there is no way she can satisfy you sexually.
Re: u by devonpaul(m): 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
Oyind17:
You make love to your wife everyday?
There's no bad thing there tho but I think both should respect each others sexual timing and desire but make d guy sef take am easy on d alomo and shiitz. Lol, kilode, e wan kill am
Re: u by funlord(m): 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
grin Na dis kind threads dey make me hate family section! NONSENSE!!!!
Re: u by devonpaul(m): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
cococandy:

You're not married.

Tell us another story.
Lmaoo, stopeeeet
Re: u by Jorussia(m): 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
cococandy:

You're not married.

Tell us another story.
there is no way you can be sure he isn't married.

2 Likes

Re: u by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
devonpaul:

There's no bad thing there tho but I think both should respect each others sexual timing and desire but make d guy sef take am easy on d alomo and shiitz. Lol, kilode, e wan kill am

Everyday is too much, is it food ? He better bore hole on his bed if he can't control his urge.
Re: u by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
Super story undecided
Re: u by Jorussia(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
funlord:
grin Na dis kind threads dey make me hate family section! NONSENSE!!!!
my guy,many marriages are currently experiencing this issue.

1 Like

Re: u by devonpaul(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
FruityLass:
I think there is a reason why married men have girlfriends and

How about getting busy with work
And channeling sex energy to recreation.
Are u trynna say a married man shud av girlfriends to reduce d burden of sex on d housewife?
Re: u by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
devonpaul:

Are u trynna say a married man shud av girlfriends to reduce d burden of sex on d housewife?

He should do that to save his wife the punishment.
Re: u by funlord(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
Jorussia:
grin
Jorussia:

My guy leave that ting! Them no date before them marry? Abi na DHL send her husband? Him no sabi say him wife lazy before? @ the end of the day the story be like trash sef!
Re: u by Jorussia(m): 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
funlord:
grin

My guy leave that ting! Them no date before them marry? Abi na DHL send her husband? Him no sabi say him wife lazy before? @ the end of the day the story be like trash sef!
This is not a case of a lazy wife.What if the wife na travels for like 3days,the man nor go fit stay?the husband needs to use every means possible to discipline himself.
Re: u by FruityLass: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
devonpaul:

if the case implies but to me I must get to know we are sexually compatible before marriage.
Re: u by devonpaul(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Abeg, no vex.

You get work
He no get work obviously na
Re: u by Yustash001(m): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
Seriously, this should have been put into consideration before getting married....sex is very important in marriage...
Re: u by devonpaul(m): 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
Oyind17:

He should do that to save his wife the punishment.
well, i wont advise them to do that, they should rather devise alternatives to satisfy d man's sexual overdrive. MouthAction could come into playhere. not everytime penis in vagina thrusting. do some oral for d man.. a man dont care where d joystick is entering as long as it can bring about orgasm. there is also "dry hump" i think both of them shud visit a psychologist or sex doctor for advise. its not a big ish
Re: u by devonpaul(m): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
FruityLass:
if the case implies but to me I must get to know we are sexually compatible before marriage.
Yeah, well sexual compatibility is important but a man can develop sexual overdrive after marriage. Its all about d thinking. Psychology, advising ur man to keep extramarital affair is d worst advise to give ur husband. Its like unleashing d devil and d dog in him.

1 Like

Re: u by devonpaul(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
Oyind17:

Everyday is too much, is it food ? He better bore hole on his bed if he can't control his urge.
Yea well, all they need is sexual education but Bleep it when am married, I'll have sex with my wife in d bedroom, toilet, kitchen, parlour, car park, dining, after dinner, lunch,breakfast, after party, after work, after church etc idc looool grin

1 Like

Re: u by GodnGold: 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
.There are things better left in "matrimony".IKE GWUKWALU OOO!ONYE OZO BIKO....
Re: u by Houseofglam7(f): 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
devonpaul:

He no get work obviously na

My thoughts exactly

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Factors That Makes A Man Irresponsible / Amazing Before And After 9 Months Pregnancy Photos Of A Nigerian Mum / Is It A Good Idea If I Build A House Close To My Wife's Family House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.