Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,724 members, 7,865,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) (33924 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) / Woman Steals Bride’s Money At Wedding / Nigerian Woman Who Many Called Barren Gives Birth At 40 Years Old (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by edwife(f): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
Instead of you to pray to God,maybe just maybe you might be able to have a child,you went to steal another fellow woman's child hence inflicting pain and misery to her. SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by azimibraun: 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
Even in stealing her eyes sharp. Why not steal a physically challenged child? Na to go steal future Usain Bolt abi? You go hear am. I just love anything called a Car yet you Waka pass beetle, 404, starlet, Opel... na G Wagon and Bugatti you go touch.
Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by ijustdey: 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
@23 years old....... she has become barren

God save us from women whose womb have being evacuated
Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
After doing abortion she wan tiff person pickin.
All my sisters that are terminating like terminator hope you all learn lessons from this and see that your womb can be destroyed by making a mistake.
grin grin grin
Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by Yustash001(m): 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
Bt I think a five year old boy should be wise enough to shout ''thief thief''...when he want to be kidnapped...

1 Like

Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by sweatlana: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
She's so young. Why the desperation?
Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by intrepidjay1(m): 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
All my sisters that are terminating like terminator hope you all learn lessons from this and see that your womb can be destroyed by making a mistake.
Sorry introvert nt makin FTC
Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by Demmocrats(m): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
INTROVERT:

Did I speak what is far from the truth?? angry

Am not talking about this particular thread its the one you said something about akamu. I even commend you on how you respond to hate talks towards you but saying those words kills your rep.you are a lady keep to that please.
www.
Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by Jorussia(m): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
Are you a pro-abortion individual ? She is advising ladies against acts that could ruin their lives
Demmocrats:

I was wrong about you taught you are a reserved and responsible girl but the kind of words you alter this days keeps me thinking if its the same introvert I respected.
www.
Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by onunwa21(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
pls madam, go nd adopt as many as possible, if u re sure u ve gud intentions.
Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by Demmocrats(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
ilobasama:
Are you a pro-abortion individual ? She is advising ladies against acts that could ruin their lives

Lol am not talking about that comment she just made there is nothing wrong with it its some of her previous comments am talking about.
www.
Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by Sandydayz(f): 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
Thank u jare... But wait o... Whice one is terminator? undecided got me laughing grin
Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ok I for fear o grin
Demmocrats:

Lol am not talking about that comment she just made there is nothing wrong with it its some of her previous comments am talking about.
www.
Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by alfakoro1(m): 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ha.... But why now. Did the person who u is God. 23 u r still young now. U easily loose hope.
Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
Terminator( one who finishes) grin kiss
Sandydayz:

Thank u jare... But wait o... Whice one is terminator? undecided got me laughing grin
Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by dazzysleek(f): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
men in turn should minimize d rate @ which they browse ladies that they are not mari tally committed to ,thereby reducing 'abortion' rate.
Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by Islie: 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
The suspect, Chisa Ejionwu, said she decided to steal the boy after she was told that her chances of having a baby were slim

The doctor only says are chances were slim and not totally forgone

Am sure she doesn't believe in miracle, she has lost all hope of giving birth
She didn't claim and stay positive that the slim chance of her giving birth will turn to miracle
Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by yahmohy27: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Motive behind the stolen and NOT coz she is barren
Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by Seth89(m): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
hmmnnn, hope not what am thinking.
so unfortunate that the quantity of postinor some ladies has taken is enough to start a pharmacy.
Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by Islie: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
Luck, however, ran out her when she was seen by a neighbour to the boy’s parents while she was taking him (Michael) to school in the morning

It's was just providence that say this woman crime will soon catch up with her that made the boy's parent to see him

If not...... The story would still be the same
Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by damiloladuke: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
barren.. has she been married since she was born

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY
Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by KingKuntaVart: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
chaiii.... i thought she has been barren for 23 years i didnt know she is 23 years old... why did she steal a full grown man nah 5 years haba why them no go catch u..... bottom line is that she is still very young i dont think it was done out of barrenness i think she is a kidnapper and an agent to all this ritualist she should not be pitied sentence her to jail...
Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by acada111(f): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
INTROVERT:

Na real terminator grin. The worst part of the issue is that it's the ladies that suffer the consequences.
Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by peeta89(m): 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
cococandy:
SMH

What happened to adoption?
Good evnin. I don't think she really needed a child. I smell sinister motive. Take kia.
Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by francescainnoce(f): 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
23 year old barren woman
Op ffs, how can you refer to a 23 year old barren?
Kia!!! Even though she has no womb, she can't and shouldn't be referred to as barren...
What she's done is abominable and shocking to say the least...I wonder why it didn't occur to her that she can adopt...
Hmm
Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by yahmohy27: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
buygala:
Most of our Nairaland ladies will come here now and be forming Virgin Mary, just like the op above me undecided.... While some of them have even aborted away their intestines, Most of them take Postinor as breakfast and dinnerangry... And the same whoring lot are the ones now casting stones at a possibly innocent lady undecided

it isn't only abortion that can render a woman barren..... ovarian cysts, fallopian tube blockage, and other causes beyond the woman's control can lead to her barrenness sad

Her condition has obviously made her mentally unstable... So she shouldn't be taken to a conventional prison but sent to a psychiatric home for appropriate therapy sad

If she is deemed later to be mentally and financially capable of motherhood, she can be allowed to adopt a child, to satisfy her maternal yearnings sad

grin grin some ppl get mouth no be small grin
Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by Ayietim(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
The opportunity to be a hero is rare but it comes everyday. Just do the unexpectd and become a hero. #Hero. /p5sIGP-jw
Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by peeta89(m): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
A five years old boy for that matter. That serves her right. She will learn in jail.
Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by Sanuzi(m): 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
wow
Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
A
Re: 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) by adorable29(f): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
buygala:
Most of our Nairaland ladies will come here now and be forming Virgin Mary, just like the op above me undecided.... While some of them have even aborted away their intestines, Most of them take Postinor as breakfast and dinnerangry... And the same whoring lot are the ones now casting stones at a possibly innocent lady undecided

it isn't only abortion that can render a woman barren..... ovarian cysts, fallopian tube blockage, and other causes beyond the woman's control can lead to her barrenness sad

Her condition has obviously made her mentally unstable... So she shouldn't be taken to a conventional prison but sent to a psychiatric home for appropriate therapy sad

If she is deemed later to be mentally and financially capable of motherhood, she can be allowed to adopt a child, to satisfy her maternal yearnings sad

Arrrgh! You said all I wanted to say! Are you a mind reader?!!!

Its annoying that a man had to correct the rubbish she is saying about a fellow woman's predicament. Yet she isn't even sure.

The first thought that came to me was that she had a psychological disorder! A 5 year old child? Where will she tell her family she got the child from. Again the boy already has a well developed memory. He will remember his real mum later on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Hope Ejerovbo Is Missing In Lagos / The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child / How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.