Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,389 members, 7,846,638 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Senate Rules: Alleged Forgery Report Will Be Released As Soon As I...– Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Rules: Alleged Forgery Report Will Be Released As Soon As I...– Police (618 Views)

How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Rules: Alleged Forgery Report Will Be Released As Soon As I...– Police by GOATandYAMtheory: 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
The Nigeria Police Force in Abuja on Wednesday said it would release report on alleged forgery of Senate Rules by some principal officers of the Senate as soon as investigation was concluded.

The police had promised to release the report of their investigation into the forgery allegation this week.

The Force Public Relations Officer, CP Emmanuel Ojukwu, made the disclosure in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja on Wednesday.

It would be recalled that Ojukwu said that the police had talked to all the people involved in the case and would make the findings public.

The Senate Unity Forum, which petitioned the police on the forgery, had expressed concern over the slow pace of investigation into the forgery allegations.

The forum alleged that the Senate Rules Book was amended without the input of senators to favour the emergence of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu as Deputy Senate President.
NAN

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/22/senate-rules-alleged-forgery-report-will-be-released-as-soon-as-investigation-is-over-police/
Re: Senate Rules: Alleged Forgery Report Will Be Released As Soon As I...– Police by Firefire(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
undecided

Will...

Will...

Soon...

And the story continue...
Re: Senate Rules: Alleged Forgery Report Will Be Released As Soon As I...– Police by midolian(m): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
I smell ekweremadu undecided
Re: Senate Rules: Alleged Forgery Report Will Be Released As Soon As I...– Police by Firefire(m): 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
APC government full of fake promises... cheesy
Re: Senate Rules: Alleged Forgery Report Will Be Released As Soon As I...– Police by Demmocrats(m): 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
Any attack on deputy senate president is attack on the IBO tribe, my sai buhari is wise enough not to do such.
www.
Re: Senate Rules: Alleged Forgery Report Will Be Released As Soon As I...– Police by san316(m): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
Demmocrats:
Any attack on deputy senate president is attack on the IBO tribe, my sai buhari is wise enough not to do such.
www.
even if he committed forgery? He will be removed if found guilty and you n your toothless ibos cannot do anything.
Re: Senate Rules: Alleged Forgery Report Will Be Released As Soon As I...– Police by kamair237(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nahh!!!
Let's just forget bout d buhaha in d senate and move on....
Time will justify Saraki...
Re: Senate Rules: Alleged Forgery Report Will Be Released As Soon As I...– Police by Demmocrats(m): 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
san316:
even if he committed forgery? He will be removed if found guilty and you n your toothless ibos cannot do anything.

Laugh in Chinese assuming things when I never mentioned if am from that tribe anyway that's your level of understanding.
www.

(1) (Reply)

Money Laundering: EFCC Invites Thisdday Publisher, Nduka Obaigbena / photo: No Power Supply In Owerri For weeks / Military Invasion Of Ijaw House ; Reminder Of Dark Days Dictatorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.