Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Games Train - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Games Train (990 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Games Train by shazzad24028: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
A video for the best games with trains there. Games with trains are not just for lovers of trains, but for all because they need intelligence and dedication.it is really awesome.
just see <a href="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja7vu4XuSwQ "/> online free game with trains</a>
Re: Games Train by cao(f): 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
shazzad24028:
A video for the best games with trains there. Games with trains are not just for lovers of trains, but for all because they need intelligence and dedication.it is really awesome.
just see <a href="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja7vu4XuSwQ "/> online free game with trains</a>
Shey you know that Nigeria was colonised by the English? I'm assuming this is not a train simulator game...
I appear to be rather lenient today, since I know you're one of those annoying accounts that post to every forum known to man, but I'm feeling indulgent today.
Re: Games Train by shazzad24028: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
stay cool.. this is just a game.. see the video carefully.. it is just for knowledge
Re: Games Train by cao(f): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
shazzad24028:
stay cool.. this is just a game.. see the video carefully.. it is just for knowledge
And when did the video start talking in English or any other language that the average Nigerian would understand?
Re: Games Train by shazzad24028: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
it is for those who understands
Re: Games Train by cao(f): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
shazzad24028:
it is for those who understands
And how many Nigerians do you know that understand Eastern European languages?

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Pes 14 Game In Ijebu Ode / Best Fps Games In Android / $10 Million Dying Light Special Edition Includes Movie Role & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.