Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session (81634 Views)

Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session by Smuthy(m): 3:39pm On May 28, 2009
thanks oxygen but if theres anyone with information 'bout d date lets know asap!
[b][/b]SmUTHy sAy S ;Do
Re: Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session by tunapa2009(m): 4:44pm On May 28, 2009
to get your post ume scratch card in lagos,you can visit IBTC at allen avenue Ikeja lagos. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session by filibust: 9:30pm On May 29, 2009
Quite appreciative for all information.
I heard this from a very reliable source right from the campus,that the sales of form will commence in the first week of june while the ezam will 'tenatively' come up on the 4th of july 2009.
But i'm pesstimistik about the above ezam date.Anyhow,let's kip our fingers crozed.

Moreso,pls can i get to meet any year 1 law student frm the campus? Thanks
Re: Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session by dejiteri: 8:14pm On May 31, 2009
hi oxygen first i say thank u 4 d support god bless u a million pls spare me if am inquisitive i scored 205 in d last ume chemical engineering ife first choice and i hail from ekiti can i still write d post ume and say my score how far will it need thanks adedeji
Re: Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session by dontgiveup: 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2009
muyeskin how ar u , am seen the way u have been in help to people and Gog will increase u in knowlegde and wealth with long life , thank you so much, pls where can i get the s-card pls[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session by OLDHAM: 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2009
dontgiveup> where are you now?
Re: Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session by filibust: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2009
Too much rumour too dey flow oo!
Pls disregard all info,that the forms are now on sale @ IBTC,allen avenue branch. I called (012707667-cool them earlier 2day to confirm,but no show.
Some evn said the ezam coms up on d 27th of june,all na lie o.Just dey prepare.
Re: Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session by ababram(m): 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2009
hello all would-be great ife students,this is to inform u gays that the post-ume form is now on sale here in the campus at OAU MICRO FINANCE.i will oblige u to come down here to get it or better still contact whosoever u can on campus to get the scratch card 4 u and text the pins to u .And pls i want to warn u to be carefull not to give ur money to scammers.The form is sold out for 3k,but am not really sure.when i get this confirmed,i will let u gays know.As i alway say,i hope u gays are preparing coz u gays need to.once again,good luck
Re: Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session by emmyjp: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2009
hi oxygen,
pls i want to know if i can write post ume with 235 for medicie
Re: Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session by dontgiveup: 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2009
oldham, thank you ,am at ikeja lagos, wat is the question for?
Re: Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session by dontgiveup: 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2009
oxygen pls can i entrust you? to help me get the s-card for me do it online, because i stay at lagos and work at ikeja in a pharmaceuticals company , but it is not easy for me to come down there for tha card pls can i send you some money/cash to your account and help me get it and as well send u rechard card to send it for me pls
Re: Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session by dontgiveup: 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2009
HELLO EVREYBODY FOR THE POEPLE IN SCHOOL NOW YOU WILL COME OUT WITH FLYING COLOUR AND AS WELL GET A NICE AND CONFORTABLE JOB IMMEDIATELY AFTER OR BEFORE SERVICE AND FOR THOSE THAT AR STILL TRYING LIKE ME HERE AND MY FELLOW FREINDS IN THE HOUSE WE WILL CAME THROUGH BY GOD GRACE AMEN cool cool cool cool
Re: Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session by muyeskin(m): 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2009
With time, The sale of the scratch cards might be extended to this locations. Im not sure yet, but will just advise you to write them down.
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY ILE-IFE - NIGERIA
INFORMATION ON 2009 POST UME SCREENING EXERCISE
SECTION A - Screening Procedure
i) You are required to complete the Application Form online if the form displayed contains your correct information. If not, then call the hot lines with your complaints. The Digital Passport Photograph supplied for your UME Registration will be displayed upon submission of your form. Where this is not available or not your correct photograph, call the hot lines for assistance in activating the system to accept your correct Digital Passport Photograph which must be the one used in UME . Please note that any picture size greater than 30 KB will be rejected.
ii) You are required to print three copies of the correct Application Form. Ensure that it contains your FORM NO, NAMES, SCREENING CENTRE and PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH before you print. The three copies will be used as follows:
Ø Bring 1st copy to your Screening Centre
Ø If you are finally admitted, bring the 2nd copy for Registration on resumption
Ø Keep the 3rd copy for your own record.
iii) The DATE for the SCREENING EXERCISE is Saturday, 4th July, 2009. Candidates are expected to seated latest by 12 noon. Please bring the following to your Screening Centre:
· 1 Copy of your Application Form (as stated in [ii] above)
· HB pencil.
iv) REGISTRATION CLOSES ON SUNDAY, JUNE 28, 2009.
v) The branches of the Banks to obtain your Scratchcard for Registraion are listed in SECTION B below. The Scratchcard for checking your performance and admission status online will be available shortly after the screening exercise on July 4, 2009 in banks at Ile-Ife.
SECTION B - List of Banks
FIRST BANK LAGOS BRANCHES
Awolowo Road 116 Awolowo Road, Ikoyi
Marina 35 Marina, Lagos
Stock Exchange House Customs Street, Lagos
Apapa 1 Burma Road, Apapa
Iganmu Abebe Village Road, Iganmu
Ijora 1 Ijora Causeway, Ijora
Allen Avenue 58 Allen Avenue, Ikeja
Alausa Motorway Building, Toll Gate Alausa, Ikeja
Oshodi/Mile 2 Plot 104 Oshodi-Mile 2 Expressway, near Cele B/Stop Lagos.
Festac 32 Road, Festac Town, lagos.
Oregun Ind. Estate Plot 2B Adewunmi Close, Ikeja
Yaba 322 H. Macaulay Street, Yaba
Surulere 17 Itire Road, Surulere
Ilupeju Ilupeju Bye-Pass, Ikeja
Agidingbi 6 Asabi Cole Road, Off Lateff Jakande Way, Agidingbi
Oba Akran road 46, Oba Akran Avenu, Ikeja.

ZENITH BANK PLC

Oyo State Dugbe Branch, Bodija Branch, Challenge Branch
Lagos State Festac Branch, Ikorodu Branch, Computer Village Branch,
Ademola Adetokunbo Branch, Oregun Branch
Osun State Ile-Ife Branch, Osogbo Branch, Ilesha Branch
Kwara State Ilorin 1 Branch, Ilorin 2 Branch, Offa Branch
Ogun State Abeokuta Branch, Sagamu Branch, Ijebu-Ode Branch
Edo State Airpor Road Branch, Ikpoba Hill Branch, Benin 1 Branch
Ekiti State: Ado-Ekiti Branch
Ondo State: Akure Branch, Ondo Branch
Re: Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session by affigurl(f): 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2009
Thanks for your understanding, may God continue to bless you and bless all your endeavour, Amen, i'll surely get in touch with you in case, gat you num. of neccessity, i
Re: Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session by mooteau(m): 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2009
hi guyz U.I no too dey sure . I have some infos 4 oau jambites
Re: Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session by mooteau(m): 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2009
This is to inform all UME candidates who scored 200 and above in the 2009/2010 University Matriculation Examination and made Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first and/or second choice to note that there shall be a POST-UME screening exercise on Saturday 4th July, 2009 at 1. 00 p. m. in various centres in Ile-Ife. All candidates are expected to be seated by 12. 00 noon.

FORMS ARE AVAILABLE ON-LINE ONLY
Candidates should register on-line by accessing the university website (www. oauife. edu. ng or http:\\eportal. oauife. edu. ng), to fill and submit the application form. After submitting the completed application form, two (2) copies, which will automatically contain the candidate’s digital photograph from JAMB, as well as the exact screening venue, should be printed and brought to the screening venue. One of these two original copies will be submitted on the day of the screening exercise together with a copy of the candidate’s UME score print-out, and the other copy at the screening centre on admission and resumption of studentship at Obafemi Awolowo University.

It has always been the tradition of oau ile-ife every year, not to distribute their post ume scratch cards for sale, to banks outside ile- ife for oau post ume candidates outside ile ife osun state. Every year oau post ume candidates outside ile ife osun state usually find it difficult to buy oau post ume scratch cards and later resulting to traveling from long distance to ile-ife just to buy oau post ume scratch cards.

Save urself the rigours of going to the banks outside ile-ife osun state to buy oau post ume scratch cards only to find out that oau post ume scratch cards are not sold outside ile - ife banks, or traveling from long distance to ile-ife just to buy oau post ume scratch cards. I can let you can get the oau post ume scratch cards from banks in ile ife Presently, I'm not sure the scratch card will be available for sale all over Nigeria or Outside ile-ife osun state. I'm willing to help interested oau post ume candidates buy their oau post ume scratch cards from banks in ile ife and send them the details of the oau post ume scratch cards to them through either sms or email for only token amount of N400 added to the N1,100 cost of the oau post ume scratch card making a total of N1500 naira.

My numbers are:
07055499054; e-mail : mooteau@yahoo. com

accont details:
BOLARINWA MUTIU OLAYINKA
GTB ILE IFE BRACH

BEST OF LUCK !
Re: Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session by mooteau(m): 3:15am On Jun 14, 2009
Re: Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session by muyeskin(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2009
Well, im here to inform u that the post ume is still postponed till further notice. Dont listen to rumours. Im bringing the news to you from the right source cosam still at ILE-Ife. wish u all the best in your preparations
Re: Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session by Simbobo(f): 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2009
Hi Oxygen,Pls i'm in need of d cutoff point 4 nursing science last year (ume&postume). Once this year's cutoff 4 nursing&medical reabilitation is out pls let's no.
Re: Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session by muyeskin(m): 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2009
Ok, I will get back to u as soon as the cut-off mark for each department is out, Enjoy
Re: Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session by bighead1(m): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2009
Please can i cALL to ask u about predegree from u i would like to know first before calling u
Thanks
Re: Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 09, 2009
Please who can help me out I need get the pre degree form or has it close.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (76) (Reply)

Science Courses One Can Study Without Physics In O'level? / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.