Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

“stop Comparing Drake To Me” Meek Mill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “stop Comparing Drake To Me” Meek Mill (498 Views)

Meek Mill Stunned At Davido Father's House (fans Reacts) / Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie / Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“stop Comparing Drake To Me” Meek Mill by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
MMG rapper, Meek Mill blasted Drake on Twitter about people comparing him to the Young Money rapper and that Drizzy doesn’t write his raps.Meek also said Nicki Minaj would not do any lap dance for any rapper including Drake. See more twitted pics at :http://..com/2015/07/stop-comparing-drake-to-me-meek-mill.html

Re: “stop Comparing Drake To Me” Meek Mill by witnezHD(m): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
just for fun

Re: “stop Comparing Drake To Me” Meek Mill by funlord(m): 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
grin Comparing meek mill 2 any rapper is an insult 2 all of them sef? This dude is wack 2 death! I'm sure drake won't even notice him and that his ashaka foam ass wearing tramp of a biatches shots! Lolz

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Is Gone!!! / 2face, Yemi Alade, Ice Prince And More Thrill Fans At The #onevoicepeaceconcert / OMG!!! MFM Splashes N91m On Members With First Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.