Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere (46780 Views)

Zynnell Lydia Zuh In Too Much Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award / Pretty Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo Releases New Pics Ahead Of Her 38th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
She looks really good. Abi na photoshop? undecided
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by onosprince(m): 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by mikron(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
CR77:
I just look ur dp but she fine pass u.. tongue tongue
that was below d belt grin
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by Orikinla(m): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
I picked only her best world class photograph and making her more famous on https://www.pinterest.com/nigeriansreport/top-news/
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by michaelwilli(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
i pray ur common sense returns to ur empty brain after reading this.... introvert has a job do u?
Shey I bite ur mama or i shit for ur papa head? U beta go nd b useful to your generation before your pubic hair turn attachment

1 Like

Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
LekinsRibirth:
After all is done and sold.. That sexy hips would disappear like magic. That sexy legs would need a walking stick.. That pretty face will be covered in wrinkles. That big arse will be flat like slippers. The worse is when she doesn't know Jesus.. That beautiful soul will turn to burnt offering.
That's why is good to make the best of it while it's Still young and sexy. Brace yourself You only live ones. wink

1 Like

Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by ajalaolanr(m): 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
She's posing with $1 bills, that's so lame ....what ever happened to the Cedi! By the way could you not lay your hand on $100s?
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by mikron(m): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
For people saying zynell is not pretty that is a lie, the babe is very pretty, I ve watched some of her movies, she has this Japanese /Chinese look., na only hateful comments I dey read about her here since.
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by xtervaganza(m): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
I'm not hating but this girl is not sexy

Everything is just flat

1 Like

Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by buchilino(m): 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
cremedelacreme:
Where are the sexy pictures? Abeg make all these Ghanaian ashewos park for one corner jor, we have lots of them in Nollywood. angry

spoken like a woman
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by Emmy1000: 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
Jamexjulius:
At last I made it. grin grin grin grin grin
FTC
I dedicate this achievement to my fellow social worker @Unilorin
ALL THIS FTC UP AND DOWN, WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by ayaside(m): 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
$1.00 Bills?
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by MakCoby(m): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
johnydon22:
Wow really catchy!!!

Thank you almighty photshop!!!

LOL Almighty photoshop LMAO
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by Penssuwa(m): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
Emmy1000:

ALL THIS FTC UP AND DOWN, WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
Mr. JJC, it means 'first to comment'. They celebrate it here like there's a Grammy Award to it.
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by RealEstate36: 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
Na wa! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by Lilswaghanxum(m): 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
Will the movie premiere change the price of sugar for soaking garri
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
does this change the price of common sense in YABA market? this Jim Iyke sef.... undecided after emptying all your sperm on old/young girls i wonder what u would use to father children... one talent u no get.... reality TV flop..... music flop.... cloth line flop..... modelling flop.... acting no longer needed....

Some people would like this comment... others would quote me with dead brain cells like that of their dullard president.

i laff.....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2658752_cjnvvwiwiaejsjx_jpeg260f066c8abb1e42bcd2a9206ead7d07
Is she not from Charlie's country? No swag! Bwahaha... grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by delishpot: 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
does this change the price of common sense in YABA market? this Jim Iyke sef.... undecided after emptying all your sperm on old/young girls i wonder what u would use to father children... one talent u no get.... reality TV flop..... music flop.... cloth line flop..... modelling flop.... acting no longer needed....

Some people would like this comment... others would quote me with dead brain cells like that of their dullard president.

i laff.....

I laugh with you jarey
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
When someone mention Ghana and sexy or pretty, that means the person was asleep when posting the crap.
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by Captainswag225(m): 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:
When someone mention Ghana and sexy or pretty, that means the person was asleep when posting the crap.
u are brain dead

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by Dega128(m): 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
CR77:
I just look ur dp but she fine pass u.. tongue tongue

Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by Dega128(m): 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
u are brain dead

Ass_hole.
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
please how do I find my route out

Was expecting big asx n this d shit I get... bullshits

BiigTInzs cool
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by Captainswag225(m): 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Ass_hole.
IMANKA DURI. SHEEGE
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
IMANKA DURI. SHEEGE

Quickly go and hang biko.Ewu
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by Captainswag225(m): 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Quickly go and hang biko.Ewu
olodo, we will talk when ur dead brain comes alive

1 Like

Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by buzzmania(m): 11:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
At the mention of GHANA,all bokogerians switch to panic mode.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:11am On Jul 23, 2015
Captainswag225:
olodo, we will talk when ur dead brain comes alive

Ntoor,now go back to Ghana.
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by victorazy(m): 1:12am On Jul 23, 2015
What I called ugly "the reall wowo"
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by leonshom(m): 3:16am On Jul 23, 2015
For ur mind, u sef don talk be dat oo. Do people always forget that u would also get to a position in life where you're gonna need people's supports to move on. Just appreciate good things for once at least ! You're calling her Ashewo, have u ever slept with her? I don't just get it at times the way people reason undecided
cremedelacreme:
Where are the sexy pictures? Abeg make all these Ghanaian ashewos park for one corner jor, we have lots of them in Nollywood. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour Rocks And Grinds On A Lady In Liberia (video, picture) / Jude Okoye Kisses His Daughter As She Leaves For Her First Day In School / Bovi Replies Fan Who Accused Him Of Stealing From Alibaba {PHOTO}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.