Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) (3908 Views)

Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother / I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend / Lara Olubo, Mercy Aigbe's Friend "Beaten By Mercy's Hubby", Breaks Her Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) by alviniconis(m): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
i wonder what she is looking at the floor.
Hmm....
Source page:http://www.iconis.info/2015/07/isnt-she-lovely-lara-oshiomhole.html

1 Like

Re: Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) by IME1: 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
please leave this woman alone, there are more important... infact let her have peace

3 Likes

Re: Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
She must feel rather intimidated by these potbellies.

1 Like

Re: Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
Yea she is, just like Adeh39
Re: Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
mystage:
Yea she is, just like Adeh39

Hun? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
adeh39:

Hun? shocked shocked shocked
LOLZ. yea u heard me right. infact ur beauty can be compared only to that of NOBODY. "wink"

1 Like

Re: Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
mystage:

LOLZ. yea u heard me right. infact ur beauty can be compared only to that of NOBODY. "wink"

Awwww! that's so sweet!

*blushing*

1 Like

Re: Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
adeh39:

Awwww! that's so sweet!

*blushing*
dnt worry u re gonna do be than lara oshiomole. how? when i become gov of edo state in the nearest future and u also as my first lady just as lara is nw. bt urs is gonna be bigger bcus u re gonna spend 8years as first lady unlike lara who is gonna spend just 1-2 years.
so u better start telling ochuko or ahmed or uche or azeez that u hv a better future wit "mystage" and at such he/they shud leave u alone. fast abt it o bfor i change my mind.
Re: Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
mystage:

dnt worry u re gonna do be than lara oshiomole. how? when i become gov of edo state in the nearest future and u also as my first lady just as lara is nw. bt urs is gonna be bigger bcus u re gonna spend 8years as first lady unlike lara who is gonna spend just 1-2 years.
so u better start telling ochuko or ahmed or uche or azeez that u hv a better future wit "mystage" and at such he/they shud leave u alone. fast abt it o bfor i change my mind.

Jeez! this is really serious oooo, wait first.....how old are you?

Cos I don't want to marry an old man ooocheesy

1 Like

Re: Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
adeh39:

Jeez! this is really serious oooo, wait first.....how old are you?

Cos I don't want to marry an old man ooocheesy
Hahahahahahaha. dats y ours is gonna be special bcus we re both gonna get there as young or youthful couples. am young bt older than you no matter ur age, both ur real or football age. bt first u gat to report urself to me why u didnt pk my c when i c you yesterday. hope u understand my last paragraph?

1 Like

Re: Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) by Sandydayz(f): 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Pretty smiley

1 Like

Re: Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
mystage:

Hahahahahahaha. dats y ours is gonna be special bcus we re both gonna get there as young or youthful couples. am young bt older than you no matter ur age, both ur real or football age. bt first u gat to report urself to me why u didnt pk my c when i c you yesterday. hope u understand my last paragraph?

Lol......I was kind of busy......
Re: Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) by Beamborla(f): 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
mystage:

cheesy

That guy did not lie
Re: Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) by tpiadotcom: 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
She must feel rather intimidated by these potbellies.

give it time, you'll see her own.

besides, can she not afford waist trainers? Nairalanders are too gullible. undecided

in any case, if pot bellies did not prevent her from attaching herself to Nigeria by hook or by crook, then why would it be a problem now?

1 Like

Re: Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) by tpiadotcom: 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
@ topic, no she's not.

Nigerians are better looking by far.

however, the ugly ones will agree with you, op.
Re: Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) by ElDeeVee(m): 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
Yea she's lovely but osho go don visit her website wella undecided
Re: Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) by Abbey2sam(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
alviniconis:
i wonder what she is looking at the floor.
Hmm....
Source page:http://www.iconis.info/2015/07/isnt-she-lovely-lara-oshiomhole.html

this is where toto can take you to
Re: Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
She Is beautiful
Re: Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
ElDeeVee:

This guy funny sha, no be husband, him no go beruse her human anatomy b4
Re: Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
ElDeeVee:

This guy funny sha, no be her husband, him no go beruse her human anatomy b4
Re: Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) by CircleOfWilis: 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
With her yam legs, she no fine at all...too short for my liking
Re: Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
Baba Osho, you don nack her?
Re: Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) by denedene(m): 1:43am On Jul 23, 2015
i thought only 33 names were published? undecided so o! bubu carry son, osho carry wifey
Re: Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) by nairalife2013(m): 2:08am On Jul 23, 2015
Tis like osho is singing national anthem or chanting THE NATIONAL PLEDGE... see his hand on his chest in sober reflection!
Re: Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) by kreamidiva(f): 7:55am On Jul 23, 2015
See rochas...

Lol.
Re: Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) by kreamidiva(f): 7:56am On Jul 23, 2015
denedene:
i thought only 33 names were published? undecided so o! bubu carry son, osho carry wifey

Baba Osho no wan hear say the witches and wizards for government house suck him wife blood! So he carries her everywhere.

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 23, 2015
Beamborla:

cheesy

That guy did not lie
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. BEAMBORLA OHHHH. u don kil me wit laff.
Re: Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 23, 2015
adeh39:

Lol......I was kind of busy......
Hmmm. ok o. God dey. gudmorning to u
Re: Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 23, 2015
mystage:

Hmmm. ok o. God dey. gudmorning to u

Lol....gud a.m, how was your night?
Re: Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) by denedene(m): 10:34am On Jul 23, 2015
kreamidiva:

Baba Osho no wan hear say the witches and wizards for government house suck him wife blood! So he carries her everywhere.

Hahahahaha
hahahaha no be small

(1) (Reply)

Omg!!!! Meet The Rich & H0t Abuja Mama With The Biggest B00bis [see Photos] / Big B00bs Owerri Girl Put What Nature Gave Her On Full Display (photos) / Popular Rapper Eve Alordiah Looks Disturbing Sick And Thin In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.