Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,606 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? (85616 Views)

Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC / Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter / Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Truckpusher(m): 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
Halimi24:

Buhari is less of a dullard than ur bastard GEJ
Northern nigerians are backward while u criminals in the south-south are so progressive yes??
U're an _idiot
U a tribal bigot is calling another person a tribal bigot??
U sound just like that other bastard south-southern orubebe
Projection much dullard mmmm?
Another complete dunce had to quote me to establish that fact that a lot of dunces actually exist in the system like their dunce leader.
Amaechi and Rochas has now become Northerners ? Since you're making it a north amd south agenda , did your Olodo General get all his votes from the northerners alone?
Next time , read and digest before displaying your half baked self in a public forum like a woman that just came out from a painful menstrual cycle.

5 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Ekowise(m): 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
PentiumPro:
There should be consequences for voting wrongly and there should be reward for voting wisely.
Not doing that will be a disservice for those that made the right judgment.
there's also consequences when resources are taken from a specific region to develop or benefit other region while in the process of taking the resources the host region means of livelihood is destroyed. Also, there is a reward for compensating the region whose resources is forms over 70% of the country's income irrespective of whom they vote for knowing they have right to choose.
Are u enlightened at all?

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by JUHABACH: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
PentiumPro:
There should be consequences for voting wrongly and there should be reward for voting wisely.

and this folks is *TRUE DEMOCRACY*
SMH
indeed, there was a country.

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Oga stop interpreting nonsense for us, we all can read the tweet we are seeing here

. . . . . . . . . .protection seeker, your dullness is legendary. . . . . . .imp, change your writing style to go with the fake moniker

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by bigerboy200: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
IT IS A LIE..i watched the programme live..a journalist asked him how he he intends to handle the south south region, he then replied that if it were to b a political reality, the areas that voted massively for him should enjoy d his government more...but that he has promised Nigerians that he doesn't belong to anybody but everybody,and if he does favour one side over the another then Nigerians should hold him against his words...

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by UncleJudax(m): 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
PentiumPro:
Holy crap! Why don't we just adopt a one-party system?

Just when I thought I have heard it all. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Halimi24: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
nacosprof:
barstard aboki like u,..he better not dea south south becox we are naija backbone
Sugar,aint nobody heading to the south-south where criminals,illiterates and gangsters abound everywhere
Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by olajide8(m): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
socialmediaman:

I don't believe this allegation.

Also I disagree with your opinion! Do you your job without fear or favor, you're the president of a country, not a section of the country.

I defer to beg grin if a thief steals something what do we do? Shout Ole! Chase the thief beat him or her to a plump or kill them, reward for stealing. (2) the reward for coming first in a class is either first position on your report sheet or prizes (3) reward for winning an election is the position (4) reward for not voting for someone that brings change and new development should be what ..... (A) remain as status (B) provide only the things they were giving without further improvements (c) all of the above
Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Godson19(m): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
PentiumPro:
he should prove d pple that sold their vote out to the opposition party.

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Jorussia(m): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
this source is fake
Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by ahamonyeka(m): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
PMB will never say this he is a man of integrity and I believe irrespective of party,religion and tribe buhari will serve everybody right.
Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Remii(m): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
doctokwus:
He said that those who voted him 97% and ensured that their votes counted deserve more from the govt,which is the political reality,but that he has vowed to be for everybody and for nobody;that besides that the constitution has guaranteed that each state is represented in the govt.
To me his answer both states the truth and also the reality of the political situation while guaranteeing that he won't victimize any region because of it.
The reality is that while no region would be victimized,there must be political reward for others taking the right political decision and sacrificing to ensure that that decision is made to count at the ballot.
tell them oooo.
Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by engrjacuzzi: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
I have nothing to contribute...

this land ain't for sale..
Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by ninodaniel(m): 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
Dat man sef. He may not even know the meaning of his statement. I even wonder how he is communicating with Obama. C his face. Ewu shocked

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Halimi24: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
gboss4sure:

So those of you that voted buhari think you voted rightly abi?

Oh yeah, we have seen where your so called right choice has landed everyone, economy is going down, naira is having a free fall, boko haram is killing on daily basis and your president is running away from Nigeria.

So much for the right choice.
GEJ caused all these problems and took no steps to rectify them.
Keep calm and let PMB do what he does best
Saving all yall _bitch _asses from yourselves
Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Macelliot(m): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
PentiumPro:
Shut up!
In DEMOCRACY, So you expect....

Buhari = 32,102,997 votes.
Jonathan = 0 vote.

You are an hypocrite!

By the way, I thought you de-activated your account?
Welcome back!!!

3 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
PentiumPro:

Like seriously? And you call that a democracy?

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by frakdon(m): 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
PentiumPro:
man wei go marry yu don carry gbese......

5 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by frakdon(m): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
doctokwus:
He said that those who voted him 97% and ensured that their votes counted deserve more from the govt,which is the political reality,but that he has vowed to be for everybody and for nobody;that besides that the constitution has guaranteed that each state is represented in the govt.
To me his answer both states the truth and also the reality of the political situation while guaranteeing that he won't victimize any region because of it.
The reality is that while no region would be victimized,there must be political reward for others taking the right political decision and sacrificing to ensure that that decision is made to count at the ballot.
why would he even thought of such in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Halimi24: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Another complete dunce had to quote me to establish that fact that a lot of dunces actually exist in the system like their dunce leader.
Amaechi and Rochas has now become Northerners ? Since you're making it a north amd south agenda , did your Olodo General get all his votes from the northerners alone?
Next time , read and digest before displaying your half baked self in a public forum like a woman that just came out from a painful menstrual cycle.
Look at this thief!!!
You're a bloody foool!!!!! And bastard!!!!!!
Destined to achieve nothing!!!!!!!!in your miserable life!!!!!!
May you continue ranting about Northerners( who you mentioned first in your original post) till you die!!!!of your staph infection
Continue blaming PMB for your miserable existence
Thieving!!!!!! Coward!!!!!!
Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by kingslly(m): 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gradually d beast in him is beginning to manifest

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by 9jatatafo(m): 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
PentiumPro:

It means we are not in a democracy according to your quote. One thing for sure is that everyone cannot vote for PMB

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by aknessy(m): 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
97% sure sounds like majority of Nigerians if you ask me!
Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
And where will he get the money to better other regions while sidelining SS, SE? From the sales of crude oil dug right from the SS land? And he will expect us to fold our arms and watch him using what belongs to us for the betterment of others while we live in penury? Never can that happen. Not in this generation.

8 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Truckpusher(m): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
Halimi24:
Look at this thief!!!
You're a bloody foool!!!!! And bastard!!!!!!
Destined to achieve nothing!!!!!!!!in your miserable life!!!!!!
May you continue ranting about Northerners( who you mentioned first in your original post) till you die!!!!of your staph infection
Continue blaming PMB for your miserable existence
Thieving!!!!!! Coward!!!!!!
Pained biitch. grin
Smello, go change your smelly purdah first before talking to me besides staph infection and her associated illness is usually associated with people that are married off at 13 I guess your parents are running with loads of STDs , little wonder you talked about it . grin

7 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by adejaresalami1(m): 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
ELTON123:
Last time I checked a country called nigeria has expired undecided

omo ale...I can bet dude has never traveled out of nigeria before grin
ELTON123:
Last time I checked a country called nigeria has expired undecided

omo ale...I can bet dude has never traveled out of nigeria before
Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by discusant: 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
PentiumPro:

Right judgement ehen...

Voting a seventy something years old man with doubtful education credentials president in a country swimming with young and very well educated persons is the worse judgment ever.

6 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by mckay06(m): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
PentiumPro:
how wud u say this in a democratic society. U hater of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by staymore: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
owobokiri:
Bea

Beating his dusty Daurra chest with earnings from the same area he wants to "teach a lesson"

We are [b][/b]impatiently waiting for his lesson

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by staymore: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
owobokiri:
Bea

Beating his dusty Daurra chest with earnings from the same area he wants to "teach a lesson"

We are impatiently waiting for his lesson

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by ayusco85(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
TheImp:
Proud I didn't vote for this vindictive bigot, and his ass licking sycophants would still defend this stupid statement. Shame on those who voted this embarrassment of a leader.
This should be on front page lalasticlala

This shows exactly who u are. A lowlife. How dare u call ur president unprintable names upon allegation that is unfounded and untrue? Was that not how they wrongly quoted wole soyinka that he made some harsh remarks about the igbos? Find the true text of what PMB said and stop displaying ur hate filled heart in a public forum.

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
The majority of the 95% are already ashamed of him! Foolish Dullardd!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) / 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.