Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? (45460 Views)

Contact Us For Top Quality Pure Water Packing Bag Nylon @ An Affordable Rate. / If You Are In Need Of Quality Nylon Printing, Please Look No Further / Pouch Bag For Product Packaging/shrink Wrapping Nylon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? by austinauto(m): 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
Good Day Sir/ Ma,
If you are in need of Nylon Printing/Packaging Bags, Nylon Stickers and Labels, Branding, Creative Designs, Promotions/Advertising for your old or new product, please look no further, We are reliable and can deliver.

Courier bags for logistics/delivery is now available.

please do contact us urgently. St. Stanno Productions
08186213044. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? by austinauto(m): 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
We appreciate all the calling/patronage from Nairaland here. Feel free to always keep in touch

Samples of few of our nylon printing/packaging bags

1 Share

Re: ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? by sealcleaner: 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
hello do u print for drycleaner nylon? if yes let us talk. 08062877998.
Re: ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? by ariyebaba(m): 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
Show samples............................
Re: ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? by austinauto(m): 8:30am On Jul 27, 2015
ariyebaba:
Show samples............................
If interested, drop down your email or mobile number, we will send you a link. Definitely we will upload samples here but there is some few issue holding us to do that for now, as soon we are done with the isseu, we will definitely put 1 or 2 sample up here.
Thanks for your kind reply.
Re: ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? by austinauto(m): 8:38am On Jul 27, 2015
sealcleaner:
hello do u print for drycleaner nylon? if yes let us talk. 08062877998.
Thanks for reaching out to us. I will get back to you with same mobile number we put up above, if the number is different from the above one, please note that it is not from us.
Re: ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? by austinauto(m): 8:10am On Jan 03, 2016
At the season,
our thoughts turn gratefully
to those who have made our
progress possible.
It is in this spirit that we
say...
Thank you all for the patronage and best wishes
for the season. Happy 2016
St.Stanno Productions
A Multimedia Outfit

Our Outstanding Services:
Professional Graphic Designs/Printing, Nylon Printing/Packaging, Professional Digital photography/Videography, Internet Marketing/Social Media Advertising, Radio Jingle/TV Commercial Productions, Advertising/Promotions, Professional internet Banner Designs, Web Design and maintenances. Etc

1 Like

Re: ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? by Amoshine(m): 8:40am On Jan 03, 2016
Your location please
Re: ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? by austinauto(m): 9:11am On Jan 03, 2016
Amoshine:
Your location please

Lagos, but location does not really matter most of our clients are outside lagos.
Thanks
Re: ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? by FunadoysKitchen(f): 8:50am On Jan 04, 2016
How much does it cost to make wrapper for products like chips, cakes, chin chin
Thanks
Re: ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? by austinauto(m): 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
Re: ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? by austinauto(m): 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
FunadoysKitchen:
How much does it cost to make wrapper for products like chips, cakes, chin chin
Thanks

Pls send me a sample, then I will explain the details.
Bbm pin: 227F0CBA
Re: ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? by informingnigeria: 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
pls whatsapp 08101035434
Re: ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? by Zillight: 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
what's your office address in lagos?... I'll like to make some deals.
Re: ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? by gametalk: 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
I need a nylon for peanut....
Can you get for me
Re: ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? by austinauto(m): 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
Zillight:
what's your office address in lagos?... I'll like to make some deals.

Deal? What kind of deal? You can reach me thru the number above
Re: ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
austinauto:
Good Day Sir/ Ma,
If you are in need of Nylon Printing/Packaging Bags, Branding, Creative Designs, Promotions/Advertising for your old or new product, please look no further, We are liable and can deliver.
please do contact us urgently. St. Stanno Productions
08186213044. Thanks
I will contact you very soon, i need it in my new packaging company food i'm budgeting now. Hope ur services is realiable?
Re: ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? by austinauto(m): 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
Abrahamjesus:
I will contact you very soon, i need it in my new packaging company food i'm budgeting now. Hope ur services is realiable?

By the Grace of God our services are reliable, it all depends on your budget. I believe a trial will convince you. Thanks for reaching out to us
Re: ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
austinauto:

By the Grace of God our services are reliable, it all depends on your budget. I believe a trial will convince you. Thanks for reaching out to us
Thanks for the reply, i will patronize ur service when i'm done with the company.
Re: ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? by austinauto(m): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
Abrahamjesus:
Thanks for the reply, i will patronize ur service when i'm done with the company.

Okey sir
Re: ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? by austinauto(m): 10:04am On Feb 17, 2016
For the serious business people in need of packaging, Let's handle your branding/nylon packaging in a professional way.

Re: ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
austin, i think i better come to your office lets instantly handle my project. Or 08058004980.
Re: ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pls have anybody done business with this guy before? We need feedback to be convinced.
Re: ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? by ifedayoifedapo(f): 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
Please i need to get nylon like that used in packaging bottled water and soft drinks. Please where can i get that?
Re: ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? by ifedayoifedapo(f): 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
Please I need nylon like that used to package carton of bottled water and soft drinks. Kindly help out on how to get it. I will also want it branded afterwards.

Thanks
Re: ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? by austinauto(m): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2016
ifedayoifedapo:
Please I need nylon like that used to package carton of bottled water and soft drinks. Kindly help out on how to get it. I will also want it branded afterwards.

Thanks

Are you talking of nylon branded stickers? If it is, then you ve to create mould for it first. Anyway call for more details.thanks
Re: ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? by austinauto(m): 11:33am On Feb 28, 2016
masterpower:
Pls have anybody done business with this guy before?
We need feedback to be convinced.

Well I don't understand what you meant with this question, though I no U ve ur reasons, the only Nairaland person I ve worked with is d popcorn design above. He stays in Mina Niger state n ve not even met him yet, the other pple ve b working with are non Nairaland registered members, they just google search n came across my post. D registered Nairaland members that has b making inquiring could not afford my services. I and majority of my clients ve not met 1 on 1 but non has come here to complain, because I ve never disappointed them, if not ... Thanks
Re: ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
austinauto:

Are you talking of nylon branded stickers? If it is, then you ve to create mould for it first. Anyway call for more details.thanks

How much would it cost to create a mould? 4 colours
Re: ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? by austinauto(m): 8:36am On Jul 16, 2016
Sample tissue wrap

Re: ARE YOU IN NEED OF NYLON PRINTING/PACKAGING BAG FOR YOUR NEW/OLD PRODUCT? by austinauto(m): 8:51am On Sep 01, 2016
S/O to all our client in the North, exspecially Kaduna and Benue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Palm Oil For Sale In Bulk (Nigeria) / Toilet Paper, Roll Making Machine For Sale At Affordable Price / Popcorn Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.