Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,121 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Jenju Needs A 2004 Honda Accord V6 In The Next 24 Hrs - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Jenju Needs A 2004 Honda Accord V6 In The Next 24 Hrs (910 Views)

Clean Big Daddy V6 In Port Harcourt / ****Suspended*****1999 Honda Accord V6 In Abuja @ N500K / Request Free Vin Checks Here - Requests Will Be Processed 24 - 48 hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jenju Needs A 2004 Honda Accord V6 In The Next 24 Hrs by jenju(m): 4:08am On Mar 13, 2009
I have a few orders for 2004 Honda Accords, leather interior, preferably V6, to be filled in the next 48 hours. All vehicles have been bought with the exception of the last one. I welcome any help from our in-house dealers.

If the car is in Lagos, our experts are ready to come and check it out on Friday and pay for the car on the spot, if our mechanical and aesthetic standards for cars are met, ditto for Abuja located cars. Please reach me at tikola70@hotmail.com I will buy the car for the said order on Friday, come what may!

Budget N1.7 - N2.0million. I await your responses.

Cheers,
J
Re: Jenju Needs A 2004 Honda Accord V6 In The Next 24 Hrs by jenju(m): 10:40am On Mar 13, 2009
smiley
Re: Jenju Needs A 2004 Honda Accord V6 In The Next 24 Hrs by jenju(m): 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2009
Our experts are already checking out a car from one of our nairaland dealers. We've already verified the customs papers and I'm waiting patiently for a report on the test drive and inspection, lets hope the rain will not hamper the test drive.
Re: Jenju Needs A 2004 Honda Accord V6 In The Next 24 Hrs by oranges(m): 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2009
Jenju!, Jenju!!, Jenju!!! where u dey? Chief Inspired_m has what u are looking for.
pls get intouch you may like it. smiley smiley
Re: Jenju Needs A 2004 Honda Accord V6 In The Next 24 Hrs by phammyus: 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2009
Hi Jenju,

I have what you are actually looking for. 2004 Honda Accord V6, Leather, 6 CD Loader, Alloy Wheels. The pics are attached for your preview and it's within your budget. I hope we will do this and set a pace of working as a team for Auto Dealers on Nairaland.

For more info contact me on 08028305006 or phammyus@yahoo.com

Re: Jenju Needs A 2004 Honda Accord V6 In The Next 24 Hrs by phammyus: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2009
Interior pics.

Re: Jenju Needs A 2004 Honda Accord V6 In The Next 24 Hrs by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2009
phammyus is that not a 2005 accord ex v6
Re: Jenju Needs A 2004 Honda Accord V6 In The Next 24 Hrs by jenju(m): 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2009
phammyus,

My guys test drove your car earlier, inspected it, and recommended that I buy. The customs papers have been verified as legitimate, carfax report from the VIN worked out fine. I have therefore instructed them to make payments and take delivery of the car with immediate effect.

I'm glad we were able to do this on budget. Insha Allah, my customer will be happy with this car once it gets to Zaria over the weekend.

Thanks for promptly sourcing this car for me. Hopefully we can do this all over again. smiley

I await word that we have possession of the car. I like the spoiler.

Cheers,
J
Re: Jenju Needs A 2004 Honda Accord V6 In The Next 24 Hrs by hamjola: 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2009
i have a silver colour honda 2005,leather seats,full option for 2million.car is in lagos for inspection.all duty paid, 08023074446,07029337001
Re: Jenju Needs A 2004 Honda Accord V6 In The Next 24 Hrs by phammyus: 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2009
smallmoney:

phammyus is that not a 2005 accord ex v6

It is 2004 not 2005. Thanks.

jenju:

phammyus,

My guys test drove your car earlier, inspected it, and recommended that I buy. The customs papers have been verified as legitimate, carfax report from the VIN worked out fine. I have therefore instructed them to make payments and take delivery of the car with immediate effect.

I'm glad we were able to do this on budget. Insha Allah, my customer will be happy with this car once it gets to Zaria over the weekend.

Thanks for promptly sourcing this car for me. Hopefully we can do this all over again. smiley

I await word that we have possession of the car. I like the spoiler.

Cheers,
J

Thanks Mr J, i promise a good deal anytime. Hope we can do this over and over again. Thanks once again.
Re: Jenju Needs A 2004 Honda Accord V6 In The Next 24 Hrs by jenju(m): 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2009
Deal is closed. We are in possession of the car! smiley
Re: Jenju Needs A 2004 Honda Accord V6 In The Next 24 Hrs by Jesarmy(f): 12:54am On Mar 14, 2009
@Jenju,@Phammyus-great comrado spirit in display,I must say I am very impressed,hopefully we see more displays of such partnerships among dealers on NL. smiley
Cheers,
Jesarmy
Re: Jenju Needs A 2004 Honda Accord V6 In The Next 24 Hrs by jenju(m): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2009
@Jesarmy, thanks for the comments, I too hope that this kind of cooperation continues among nairaland dealers.
BTW, I'm suspecting that your handle, Jesarmy, is a derivative of "Jesus' Army" smiley

@Phammyus, The car has made it to Abuja and Insha Allah, will be at its final destination on Monday. I'm told that the ride was smooth and there were no mechanical issues whatsoever. To God be all the glory. Thanks again.

Cheers,
J
Re: Jenju Needs A 2004 Honda Accord V6 In The Next 24 Hrs by Jesarmy(f): 1:07am On Mar 17, 2009
jenju:

@Jesarmy, thanks for the comments, I too hope that this kind of cooperation continues among nairaland dealers.
BTW, I'm suspecting that your handle, Jesarmy, is a derivative of "Jesus' Army" smiley

You are very correct,Jesarmy is a derivative of Jesus Army a.k.a Christ ambassador in the market placeĀ  smiley BTW I am also wondering if Jenju has to do with abinchi falafala ?grin grin
God Bless,
Jesarmy
Re: Jenju Needs A 2004 Honda Accord V6 In The Next 24 Hrs by jenju(m): 1:21am On Mar 17, 2009
Jesarmy:

You are very correct,Jesarmy is a derivative of Jesus Army a.k.a Christ ambassador in the market place smiley BTW I am also wondering if Jenju has to do with abinchi falafala grin grin
God Bless,
Jesarmy

abinchi falafala!!! LOL, that was funny, nice try though. Jenju is the name of one of the most feared masquerades, egun, or ojuju, depending on one's language - this egun comes out once a year in Abeokuta. He is supposedly small but mighty. smiley

Goodluck on all your vehicles. God bless.

J

(1) (Reply)

1994 Nissa Primera 2.0 - Power Window/steering, Alloys, Manual / Clean Range Rover 4se For Sale At A Give Away Price. / 1999 Honda Accord Baby Boy(tincan Tokunbo) For Sale----1.1m + REGISTRATION FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.