Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon (59222 Views)

Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) / Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) / Housemaid And Her Lover Steals The Car Of Her Boss In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by hush15: 7:13am On Jul 23, 2015
Demmocrats:
Op its not the same block, the masked guy's block had three holes in it while the messi's own is just solid block even a blind man can see that.
www.

You too get sense...

Nairaland and propagandas.!!!!
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by komek(m): 7:28am On Jul 23, 2015
importexpert:
guys are you hearing what am hearing? 3m to release a block, my naija brothers are ready to start kidnapping houses. by the time you multiply number of blocks in a house by 3m the story will be different grin

I don't think 3m CFA is upto a 100k.

Meanwhile this story don't seem real. All these bloggers can be something atimes.
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 23, 2015
Demmocrats:

Amateurs hahaha you really don't know anything about blocks do you and why they have holes in it.
www.
sorry o,Proff of bricklaying
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by Demmocrats(m): 7:33am On Jul 23, 2015
rahazaqa:
sorry o,Proff of bricklaying

Lol funny bro

Nice one
www.
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by bamiwuye: 7:43am On Jul 23, 2015
Sorry to say the president is mad for paying messi 3.5M euro for laying fondation. Let him go ahead and pay the guy 3M CF cos I can see the president knows how to waste money for unneccessary things. African mentality!!! Nonesense.
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by sylvesterphil(m): 8:06am On Jul 23, 2015
He must be paid dat ransom,how cam they pay messi such huge amount of money jst to lay a block...ha!! Messi dn turn bricklayer oo
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by eliwa47(m): 8:06am On Jul 23, 2015
ernecy:
Wetin e wan do with am!!!

Cook soup mayb grin

Africans nva seize to amaze themselves
Na mumu he be, make he come naija for small sense
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by Ranchhoddas: 8:29am On Jul 23, 2015
koplisun:
He was paid 3.5million euro?
Come on we can lie
fear catch me self.
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 23, 2015
Demmocrats:
Op its not the same block, the masked guy's block had three holes in it while the messi's own is just solid block even a blind man can see that.
www.
bros you too sharp
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by Demmocrats(m): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2015
jack67:
bros you too sharp

Lol 9ja wahala go make you wise up.
www.
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 23, 2015
Demmocrats:

Lol funny bro
Nice one www.
abi.
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by laffingjakas: 10:10am On Jul 23, 2015
Jamexjulius:
J
J for johnny.
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by walozanga(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Are these the type of block the man is holding ??

Exactly my dear
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 23, 2015
Demmocrats:

Lol 9ja wahala go make you wise up.
www.
i tell you. is that your website?
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by Demmocrats(m): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2015
jack67:
i tell you. is that your website?

No just hustling oh so I get paid by them pls visit and tell your friends please
www.
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 23, 2015
Demmocrats:

No just hustling oh so I get paid by them pls visit and tell your friends please
www.
ok, you are using 2checkout?
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by Demmocrats(m): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2015
jack67:
ok, you are using 2checkout?

Yap 9ja hustle
www.
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by ladyabadi(f): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
Africans are jokers
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by simdam500(m): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
GodwinTobi: stone of life... d guy shud ave kidnapped messi instead..smh for africa....

cheesy cheesy cheesy the whole Argentina will eat Gabon grin
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by simdam500(m): 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
britzz: Gabon should allow the man to have the stone for as long as he wants...i bet if he's kept silent for about 3months, he will report himself to the nearest police station
cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Demmocrats:

Yap 9ja hustle
www.
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) / "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady / Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.