Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Game Of Thrones & Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Game Of Thrones & Boko Haram (851 Views)

What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones / Pdp’s ‘secret Game’ Of Sheriff-fayose 2019 Joint Ticket Leaves APC Jittery. / Power Tussle in Nigeria; SEASON 1- GAME OF ThRONE (photo Gallery) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Of Thrones & Boko Haram by illiad: 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
Game of Thrones 5 is as funny as everything about boko haram and northern nigerians.....

When the Queen Mother Cesie Lannister was conniving and Arming the religious fanatics of the temple of seven stars to undermine her sons wife the Queen and her family House Tyrell and other supposed enemies.

The Queen mother never imagined the fanatics she armed would turn back to haunt her after dealing with the minor sins of the brother&sister of the House Tyrell and others who patronize brothels...

Unfortunately as it turned out Cesie Lannista's humiliation was worst than she planned for her perceived enemies.

Such is the fate of that Lannister, Northern Nigeria & all those who kill for slightest excuses as northern nigerian muslins have done since 1950s. Now the result of all their killings has resulted in the monster named boko haram.

Unfortunately for nigerians, the federal government will keep being in debt borrowing just to fund north east, a section of the country that contributes nothing to the country except misery.

...well, unfortunately nigerians seemed unaware that winter is here...the long night has arrived and with it comes death.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones & Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
so you're comparing this with a seasonal movie, op please i want you to put yourself in the shoes of the family of the bereaved ones in the north, tap into their emotions as at not and please judge yourself...

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones & Boko Haram by ELTON123(m): 11:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist --- el rufai

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones & Boko Haram by illiad: 11:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
Dharniel:
so you're comparing this with a seasonal movie, op please i want you to put yourself in the shoes of the family of the bereaved ones in the north, tap into their emotions as at not and please judge yourself...

Sure I would have placed myself in their shoes had they also placed themselves in other peoples shoes when they were all busy murdering strangers who came to their lands believing its all one Nigeria, not knowing they could be killed for as little as mistaken a paper inscribed with Arabic words.

Such barbarity.
Re: Game Of Thrones & Boko Haram by isolated: 12:07am On Jul 23, 2015
illiad:

Sure I would have placed myself in their shoes had they also placed themselves in other peoples shoes when they were all busy murdering strangers who came to their lands believing its all one Nigeria, not knowing they could be killed for as little as mistaken a paper inscribed with Arabic words.

Such barbarity.
if u were Mr president i would be dead by now.. thank God u're not
Re: Game Of Thrones & Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 23, 2015
illiad:

Such barbarity.

believe me brother, they are not all the same...
Re: Game Of Thrones & Boko Haram by jamex93(m): 12:12am On Jul 23, 2015
God why ?

I pray u get sense soon op
Re: Game Of Thrones & Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 23, 2015
Boko Haram was invented by our president Buhari---el rufai .

Does our president care about Nigerians

Abokii killing Abokii is allowed
Re: Game Of Thrones & Boko Haram by illiad: 12:34am On Jul 23, 2015
isolated:
if u were Mr president i would be dead by now.. thank God u're not

On the contrary I would never take a life but those who take others life I would never sympathize whatever fate brought them as a result of their wickedness and barbarity.

So in all honesty try as much as I wish I could not bring myself to pity the north because the evil they have visited on others for years has simply returned to haunt them.

It should serve as lesson to other barbarians
Re: Game Of Thrones & Boko Haram by illiad: 12:40am On Jul 23, 2015
Dharniel:

believe me brother, they are not all the same...

Of course I know they're not all the same, its just that only a wicked barbaric foool rears a snake in his backyard expecting them to bite only his neighbors.
Re: Game Of Thrones & Boko Haram by illiad: 12:50am On Jul 23, 2015
jamex93:
God why ?

I pray u get sense soon op

You need to pray so God can open your blind eyes to see that the long night is here and with it comes death.
Re: Game Of Thrones & Boko Haram by obailala(m): 1:22am On Jul 23, 2015
illiad:

Such barbarity.
Are you aware the north easterners are not involved in the barbarism you refer to and have hitherto been quite warm and welcoming?.... or probably in your ignorance, you have just assumed everybody in the north is the same?
Re: Game Of Thrones & Boko Haram by sultaan(m): 1:24am On Jul 23, 2015
illiad:
Game of Thrones 5 is as funny as everything about boko haram and northern nigerians.....

When the Queen Mother Cesie Lannister was conniving and Arming the religious fanatics of the temple of seven stars to undermine her sons wife the Queen and her family House Tyrell and other supposed enemies.

The Queen mother never imagined the fanatics she armed would turn back to haunt her after dealing with the minor sins of the brother&sister of the House Tyrell and others who patronize brothels...

Unfortunately as it turned out Cesie Lannista's humiliation was worst than she planned for her perceived enemies.

Such is the fate of that Lannister, Northern Nigeria & all those who kill for slightest excuses as northern nigerian muslins have done since 1950s. Now the result of all their killings has resulted in the monster named boko haram.

Unfortunately for nigerians, the federal government will keep being in debt borrowing just to fund north east, a section of the country that contributes nothing to the country except misery.

...well, unfortunately nigerians seemed unaware that winter is here...the long night has arrived and with it comes death.

You are definitely right about that winter is coming.

They northerners made it deadly for any other Nigerian to live with them now they are out of victims the hatred is now self consuming.

In government they had no idea what to do with money now that they party is over it is time to see how bout the giant really is.

The recent deal between US and Iran will change I oil price stay low longer than expected.

The Lannister gold mine is empty
Re: Game Of Thrones & Boko Haram by amaben2020(m): 1:37am On Jul 23, 2015
Let the northerners burn and die, they are evil, their religion is evil and preaches violence
Re: Game Of Thrones & Boko Haram by illiad: 6:31am On Jul 23, 2015
obailala:
Are you aware the north easterners are not involved in the barbarism you refer to and have hitherto been quite warm and welcoming?.... or probably in your ignorance, you have just assumed everybody in the north is the same?

Pls am a nigerian and have lived in nigeria all my life. And I know the history of my country.

.....the long night has come and with it comes death.

Boko haram are the white walkers and not even all the kings in the north put together can stop its quest for blood.
Re: Game Of Thrones & Boko Haram by isolated: 6:41am On Jul 23, 2015
illiad:

On the contrary I would never take a life but those who take others life I would never sympathize whatever fate brought them as a result of their wickedness and barbarity.

So in all honesty try as much as I wish I could not bring myself to pity the north because the evil they have visited on others for years has simply returned to haunt them.

It should serve as lesson to other barbarians
Theon Greyjoy(Rick)
have u ever asked urself why u are d way u are?
Re: Game Of Thrones & Boko Haram by illiad: 8:47am On Jul 23, 2015
isolated:
Theon Greyjoy(Rick)
have u ever asked urself why u are d way u are?

Well, Mr Reek, your sins might not be as high as that of the Lannisters yet a killer and ungrateful murderer you are. And that's why I didn't pity you when you're being skinned alive by the Boston's bastard neither am I against your deserving death from free fall, I only sympathize with the stalk girl you had to take with you in your hasty bid to end your miserableness.

The Lannisters pay their debt, so will North of Nigeria continue to pay the debt they owed death until all deaths are re-payed.

...winter is here already; the long night has come and with it comes death.

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye, A Man Who Never Walks The Talk / NAFDAC Boss, Orhi, In EFCC Custody For Alleged Graft - Vanguard / Help! Mimiko Is Tearing Ondo Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.