Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun (18148 Views)

Buhari's Hand Over Letter In February Vs Buhari's Hand Over Letter In May. / Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems / Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by loomer: 7:53am On Jul 23, 2015
I no even know why una dey worry una self.

If all those old men and women for senate and house of rep no wan respect themselves, una wey be young bloods no go try respect una own self?
Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by omowolewa: 7:54am On Jul 23, 2015
Good way to go.
Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by tolexy007(m): 7:55am On Jul 23, 2015
g
Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by brirold(m): 7:55am On Jul 23, 2015
When will dis pple start doing deir jobs.

Pls Read..

Tired of asking pple around to take photos of you. Want to take group photos with no member excluded. Den u need a Monopod Selfie Stick..

Also,

Want to transfer files from between ur Smartphones/Tablets/Computers with ease (Plug and play, no cable required). Den u need OTG Flash Drive for Smartphones/Tablets/Computers

Also,
Working late at night on ur laptops and finding it difficult to see ur keyboard very well or need a quick reading lamp to use on ur power bank... Den u need 'Mini Light for laptops and powerbank'

For more information... Pls check my signature/profile.
Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 23, 2015
No comment!
Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by horlabiyi(m): 8:03am On Jul 23, 2015
Nigeria is a SCAM
Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by gists: 8:04am On Jul 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I have carefully analysed recent events and taken time to study a lot of what happened before during and after the Biafran war.

The truth is that if the Igbos succeed in pulling out of Nigeria, the Niger Delta might not completely be part of the new country but they will definitely also seek to be on their own and manage their resources. This would effectively leave only the SW and the North in Nigeria. If it turns out this way, the Yorubas most likely would also gently ask to be left to be on their own. At the end of it all, we go our separate ways.

Let me quickly add here that Igbo land is much bigger than the Nigerian politically defined SE. Should Nigeria break today, all Igbo-speaking parts of the SS will be part of our new country. The Igbos will force no tribe to be part of us, we will accept those that want to stay with us and those that don't want to be with us will be free to stand on their own or join any other groups they so wish. I am saying this loud and clear so that some people will not come here and start shouting, "We are not part of your Biafra, leave us alone, leave our oil alone."

The Igbos can do very well without oil. There are many countries in the world without oil and are doing very fine. Germany is the most powerful economy in Europe today and they don't have a cup of crude oil there. Israel moved into a desert and converted it into a country very comfortable for habitation. The list is endless. Recent trends have also shown that oil is becoming worthless by the day. What really matters for a nation to be great is the quality of human resources available.

For the parts of the SS that would choose to be part of the new country, we can accept to run a regional system of government between the core Igbo states and parts of the Niger Delta. We can even accept a solution such that both regions would take 80% of revenue accrued within the regions and contribute 20% to the center. This the Niger Delta can never get in this present Nigeria.

For those people from the SS always shouting leave our oyel, I want to tell you that the Northerners are already drinking your oil and have even become drunk on it. You are shouting at Igbos to leave your oyel whereas Northerners are taking the same oil from under your nose and you can do nothing. How myopic and sentimental can some people be?

On a closing note, I believe in one Nigeria but one where there is justice, fairness & equity. For me, Buhari should hand over to an Igbo man if Igbos are truly part of Nigeria. We are part of the big three and too big to be ignored.
I like the tone of your post. Quite matured unlike the wailing babies on nairaland.
But while you are asking for Biafra, have you wondered why the Igbo asked for an extra state in the last confab? The south west primarily asked for regional autonomy which in my opinion would have made attainment Biafra far much easier if your leaders had asked for similar reform. Many of your brethren were happy when the news of Igbos winning slots in Lagos in the just concluded elections. How can you be asking for another country when you are happy your people won rep slots in Lagos?
I think your leaders are actually the ones sabotaging your Biafra dreams. You can't be asking for Biafra and also Anioma state at the same time rejoicing for claiming HOR seats in Lagos.
Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 23, 2015
Plot number 345
Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by onatisi(m): 8:05am On Jul 23, 2015
Gbaja is wasting his time and simply fighting a lost battle . He should just retreat and wait for another chance to strike.
Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by poiZon: 8:10am On Jul 23, 2015
koboko69:

your own na to dey look for APC news up and down. You dey see APC for dream? jobless mofo. you are going to do this for the next 23 years OOOO....meaning, you are going to be wailing for the next 23 years....oboi....e don be for you oooo!
u wey get job go chop atleast make ur body fresh small, see as i dey count ur rips plus dey one wey bin miss n d person wey bin mistakenly carry am return am. Go n chop food, mr worker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by metorichmond(m): 8:17am On Jul 23, 2015
Sentiments apart, this apc of a party is bleeped, for posterity sake why not call each together n settle amicably then accept with faith what happened in the national assembly,restrategies to avoid such mistake next time. There was no time in the national assembly during PDP reign it was recorded that members were fighting each other for key positions. Apc be careful, Nigerians are watching in 3D.
Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by onyibajoe(m): 8:19am On Jul 23, 2015
And people are liking this trash. The way you spelt his name says it all. BTW, must you comment on everything?
banki:

which force did ekeremadu have in 8years of being deputy senate president
Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by Oladipupo22: 8:22am On Jul 23, 2015
FREE OFFERS FOR MOVIE LOVERS!!!
How would you feel to have a mini cinema set up in your house?
Contact me as soon as possible to get more info...
Please Re-BC (07089306571)
Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by Firefire(m): 8:29am On Jul 23, 2015
APC the criminal party parading gangsters both online and offline.

1 Like

Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by freshinsightng: 8:29am On Jul 23, 2015
With the crisis playing out in the National Assembly its obvious that APC as a party is no different from the PDP. It is made up of still the same selfish politicians who have held Nigeria hostage for so long. We should manage our expectations of Buhari as leading a country under a democratic dispensation is clearly different from a Military regime.

www.freshinsightng.com
Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by moufan: 8:40am On Jul 23, 2015
Firefire:
APC the criminal party parading gangsters both online and offline.
you dis bleeping fooool, was ur problem with apc, you just scavenge for story linked with apc to make urself happy,ignoramus foool.
Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by derecho(m): 8:46am On Jul 23, 2015
Unfortunately, the people who jumped the fence to "save" the NASS can not sheath their swords to save it.
Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by Firefire(m): 8:47am On Jul 23, 2015
moufan:
you dis bleeping fooool, was ur problem with apc, you just scavenge for story linked with apc to make urself happy,ignoramus foool.

Pele ooooo, alawoku

Sowi grin

2 Likes

Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by Firefire(m): 8:50am On Jul 23, 2015
derecho:
Unfortunately, the people who jumped the fence to "save" the NASS can not sheath their swords to save it.

Selfish people... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by kinharold(m): 8:51am On Jul 23, 2015
banki:

which force did ekeremadu have in 8years of being deputy senate president

Don't get it twisted, he was Deputy to a PDP S. president, PDP was completely in charge of the Senate so it was a smooth flow in Senate Leadership. But that is not the case now, APC recognises that and so should you. Check.
Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by ayeniblessing(m): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2015
In your dream......... Wake up from ur sleep my friend......... When ur brother from SS was given the mantle of leadership see what he turned Nigeria to...... Stealing is not corruption...... Clueless people
EUROBOMBER:
I have carefully analysed recent events and taken time to study a lot of what happened before during and after the Biafran war.

The truth is that if the Igbos succeed in pulling out of Nigeria, the Niger Delta might not completely be part of the new country but they will definitely also seek to be on their own and manage their resources. This would effectively leave only the SW and the North in Nigeria. If it turns out this way, the Yorubas most likely would also gently ask to be left to be on their own. At the end of it all, we go our separate ways.

Let me quickly add here that Igbo land is much bigger than the Nigerian politically defined SE. Should Nigeria break today, all Igbo-speaking parts of the SS will be part of our new country. The Igbos will force no tribe to be part of us, we will accept those that want to stay with us and those that don't want to be with us will be free to stand on their own or join any other groups they so wish. I am saying this loud and clear so that some people will not come here and start shouting, "We are not part of your Biafra, leave us alone, leave our oil alone."

The Igbos can do very well without oil. There are many countries in the world without oil and are doing very fine. Germany is the most powerful economy in Europe today and they don't have a cup of crude oil there. Israel moved into a desert and converted it into a country very comfortable for habitation. The list is endless. Recent trends have also shown that oil is becoming worthless by the day. What really matters for a nation to be great is the quality of human resources available.

For the parts of the SS that would choose to be part of the new country, we can accept to run a regional system of government between the core Igbo states and parts of the Niger Delta. We can even accept a solution such that both regions would take 80% of revenue accrued within the regions and contribute 20% to the center. This the Niger Delta can never get in this present Nigeria.

For those people from the SS always shouting leave our oyel, I want to tell you that the Northerners are already drinking your oil and have even become drunk on it. You are shouting at Igbos to leave your oyel whereas Northerners are taking the same oil from under your nose and you can do nothing. How myopic and sentimental can some people be?

On a closing note, I believe in one Nigeria but one where there is justice, fairness & equity. For me, Buhari should hand over to an Igbo man if Igbos are truly part of Nigeria. We are part of the big three and too big to be ignored.
Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by francizy(m): 9:25am On Jul 23, 2015
koboko69:

your own na to dey look for APC news up and down. You dey see APC for dream? jobless mofo. you are going to do this for the next 23 years OOOO....meaning, you are going to be wailing for the next 23 years....oboi....e don be for you oooo!

Assuming we're 170 million in Nigeria, I'd prefer 169.999999 million jobless firefire over one of you!
Wailing more than the presumed wailers. You lying liars will defend your directioun-less party till you tire down and finally quit!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by francizy(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2015
moufan:

See hate and pain! shocked shocked shocked shocked

For the painment, I prescribe 2 tablets of paracetamol, 3 times daily.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by Firefire(m): 9:33am On Jul 23, 2015
francizy:

Assuming we're 170 million in Nigeria, I'd prefer 169.999999 million jobless firefire over one of you!
Wailing more than the presumed wailers. You lying liars will defend your directioun-less party till you tire down and finally quit!

You dey mind the yeye fowl cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by hinwazaka: 9:36am On Jul 23, 2015
hinwazaka:
The acting chairman of INEC Amina Zakari was scheduled to resign on Tuesday 21 July 2015, but today 25 July 2015 she still remains as the INEC boss. Slowly the SUM OF ALL FEARS is becoming a reality
Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by sleemfesh: 9:42am On Jul 23, 2015
Demmocrats:
Grab the latest copy of the film, old men behaving like kids. No wonder this country is in this state.

I only have hope on sai buhari the rest is waste of time.
www.

This is how stupid this country and their kids are.
You think the old man has a magic wand.
Progress must be whole or the lagging part drags the whole system backwards.
Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Its only an iyamiri that will have this type of myopic thinking, all Ūя̲̅ talking is shit....during the 1950s to 70s is it oil that was sustaining the entity Nigeria? Igbos should blame Ojukwu for all their maginalization..... B4 biafra the population of the igbos was. Even more than the Hausa bt bcoz of ojukwu's personal interest almost if not even more than half of the Igbos were killed.... Just imagine if biafra wouldn't have taken place.... What would have been the population of igbos now! Its not Hausa or Yoruba's fault that igbos are marginalised 2day in democracy population is the key to rule so democracy is a game of number............ U either be large in population or be marginalised... So I advice the igbos to be given birth to 15 to 20 children each family so that in 2050s they will have the population that will give them the power to hold nigeria @ ransome........ B4 biafra ignbos were every where in nigeria they took over almost all the sectors of govt economy and business do u know that ojukwus father b4 biafra was the richest person in africa? just imagine if biafra didn't take place... The hausa and yorubas will be the 1nce complaining about marginalisation......... Bt fr ojuku's personal interest
Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 23, 2015
Warmis:
[s] Its only an iyamiri that will have this type of myopic thinking, all Ūя̲̅ talking is shit....during the 1950s to 70s is it oil that was sustaining the entity Nigeria? Igbos should blame Ojukwu for all their maginalization..... B4 biafra the population of the igbos was. Even more than the Hausa bt bcoz of ojukwu's personal interest almost if not even more than half of the Igbos were killed.... Just imagine if biafra wouldn't have taken place.... What would have been the population of igbos now! Its not Hausa or Yoruba's fault that igbos are marginalised 2day in democracy population is the key to rule so democracy is a game of number............ U either be large in population or be marginalised... So I advice the igbos to be given birth to 15 to 20 children each family so that in 2050s they will have the population that will give them the power to hold nigeria @ ransome........ B4 biafra ignbos were every where in nigeria they took over almost all the sectors of govt economy and business do u know that ojukwus father b4 biafra was the richest person in africa? just imagine if biafra didn't take place... The hausa and yorubas will be the 1nce complaining about marginalisation......... Bt fr ojuku's personal interest[/s]

You can still attend night school, don't give up, there is hope for your type yuye?

1 Like

Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by free13: 11:04am On Jul 23, 2015
Hmm...
Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by belzabull(f): 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
SAI DOGARA!!!

gbajabambi-alah can go and suck teifnubu's anus cool
Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by belzabull(f): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
Warmis:
[s]Its only an iyamiri that will have this type of myopic thinking, all Ūя̲̅ talking is shit....during the 1950s to 70s is it oil that was sustaining the entity Nigeria? Igbos should blame Ojukwu for all their maginalization..... B4 biafra the population of the igbos was. Even more than the Hausa bt bcoz of ojukwu's personal interest almost if not even more than half of the Igbos were killed.... Just imagine if biafra wouldn't have taken place.... What would have been the population of igbos now! Its not Hausa or Yoruba's fault that igbos are marginalised 2day in democracy population is the key to rule so democracy is a game of number............ U either be large in population or be marginalised... So I advice the igbos to be given birth to 15 to 20 children each family so that in 2050s they will have the population that will give them the power to hold nigeria @ ransome........ B4 biafra ignbos were every where in nigeria they took over almost all the sectors of govt economy and business do u know that ojukwus father b4 biafra was the richest person in africa? just imagine if biafra didn't take place... The hausa and yorubas will be the 1nce complaining about marginalisation......... Bt fr ojuku's personal interest[/s]
Rantings of a demented bonehead
Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by bros856: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
SARAKI and DOGUORA did not remember Federal Character when both of them from the North shared their positions all for Northerner. They deceived Nigerians by calling it North central & North East & North West, they are all Northerner for God sake. Nigerians Shinning your eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju: Kwankwaso Should Collapse Structure, Work With Peter Obi / Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws / 2019 Presidential Election: Facebook Closes Pro-Buhari Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.