Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

President Buhari Frustrated By Obama - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Frustrated By Obama (3351 Views)

Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths / Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil / Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Frustrated By Obama by PPAngel(f): 7:02am On Jul 23, 2015
Opinedecandid:
If only President Mohammed Buhari knew better, he would not have boasted in his campaigns like he did that he will stop bh presently

The US through Kerry have stated that military action should not be the only solution to end the madness so expect their puppet Buhari to grant Boko Haram full immunity
Re: President Buhari Frustrated By Obama by gratiaeo(m): 7:02am On Jul 23, 2015
Who approve the borrowing?
Re: President Buhari Frustrated By Obama by biafranqueen: 7:07am On Jul 23, 2015
PPAngel:

What do you expect from the Janjawiid gbesse governors who have drained the treasuries of their state and accumulated debt that can't be accounted for?

Imagine Rochas, Amaechi, Aregberascal, fashole, Fayemi and Oshiomole deciding economic policies of a nation. No be only bank loan dem sabi to collect?
cry
Re: President Buhari Frustrated By Obama by biafranqueen: 7:08am On Jul 23, 2015
gratiaeo:
Who approve the borrowing?
QUESTION!!!!
Re: President Buhari Frustrated By Obama by iPrinz20(m): 7:24am On Jul 23, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
When will you start to make sense?
when u start using ur brain

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Frustrated By Obama by Classicool(m): 7:28am On Jul 23, 2015
That's why GEJ short change them to Russia China(though in die minutes) but it still pays us... Didn't he know Uncle Sam Aristocrats and their partner Unwanted Kingdom are self centred and coward which they only care about put Nations of the world that are against them or support RussChina in problem. Thanks to Aljasera for the reality news.
I only pray that0 it doesn't take long for DD(PMB) to realise that the west white monkeys are not our ally but fake friend. Only Russia and China can save us from the U.S and U.K menace. PMB pls don't repeat the GEJ early mistakes.
Re: President Buhari Frustrated By Obama by PPAngel(f): 7:31am On Jul 23, 2015
Classicool:
That's why GEJ short change them to Russia China(though in die minutes) but it still pays us... Didn't he know Uncle Sam Aristocrats and their partner Unwanted Kingdom are self centred and coward which they only care about put Nations of the world that are against them or support RussChina in problem. Thanks to Aljasera for the reality news.
I only pray that0 it doesn't take long for DD(PMB) to realise that the west white monkeys are not our ally but fake friend. Only Russia and China can save us from the U.S and U.K menace. PMB pls don't repeat the GEJ early mistakes.

Buhari has no choice but to do as he is told.

If he ignores the instructions from Washington he will end up standing trial in the Hague for crimes against humanity.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Frustrated By Obama by Classicool(m): 7:49am On Jul 23, 2015
PPAngel:

If he ignores the instructions from Washington he will end up standing trial in the Hague for crimes against humanity.
That's what I'm against instructions that can lead us to greece ways and turn our north to Afghanistan like state..... What the heck is wrong with his brain to ally with Godless people of Godless Countries US & UK and he expects God abiding result... GEJ call call on RussChina He almost wipe out the menace call Boko Haram in 6 weeks and Buhari took over just before 100 days in office the BH empire has expand and its still expanding day in day out... Ooo God what kind of stupid and idiots leaders do we have in this country.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Frustrated By Obama by illmatic101(m): 7:55am On Jul 23, 2015
The Chinese do offer low interest loans, my question is, why's PMB trying so hard to sell us back to the West?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Frustrated By Obama by Flets: 7:57am On Jul 23, 2015
Ok
Re: President Buhari Frustrated By Obama by oyintare22(m): 8:11am On Jul 23, 2015
Utchgirl:

Misplaced priorities !

I wonder who evn advised him 2 do so now. Instead of tackling and defeating B/H first he is borrowing money 2 rebuild d north east.Wht if afta rebuilding it,and BH keep destroying it ? Does dt mean he wil stil be borrowing only 2 be rebuilding ?

He is trying wella wella.
Buhari is a brother to BH so he tell dem to chill
Re: President Buhari Frustrated By Obama by oyintare22(m): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2015
Classicool:

That's what I'm against instructions that can lead us to greece ways and turn our north to Afghanistan like state..... What the heck is wrong with his brain to ally with Godless people of Godless Countries US & UK and he expects God abiding result... GEJ call call on RussChina He almost wipe out the menace call Boko Haram in 6 weeks and Buhari took over just before 100 days in office the BH empire has expand and its still expanding day in day out... Ooo God what kind of stupid and idiots leaders do we have in this country.
APC supporter will tell u GEJ was not winning any war against BH
Re: President Buhari Frustrated By Obama by Utchgirl(f): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2015
oyintare22:
Buhari is a brother to BH so he tell dem to chill

Hahaha !

U go fear naah
Re: President Buhari Frustrated By Obama by Emeanua(m): 8:23am On Jul 23, 2015
M4gunners:
US can only render a useful help to us only if we accept the gay proposal.If we like we can keep travelling to US till boko haram repent by themselves.
I knew once Buhari rejected the gay proposal from Obama,that Obama has no option than to dump him.
Re: President Buhari Frustrated By Obama by Classicool(m): 8:37am On Jul 23, 2015
oyintare22:
APC supporter will tell u GEJ was not winning any war against BH
Then who... ? No leader has equip our Armed forces like GEJ...
So Is Buhari winning the war?
APC are full of liars Bunch of stupid people... The NASS crisis is APC... Southwardness of SW is APC fault... Debt Owing states are APC's... Sweet talkers APC...
I know APC will soon collapse soonest and will have CPC of Buhari again and CAN of Tinubu and some will still remain in APC.
APC is a Disease to Nigeria.. Full of corrupt people... PMB must start corruption probe from APC.
Re: President Buhari Frustrated By Obama by oyintare22(m): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2015
Classicool:

Then who... ? No leader has equip our Armed forces like GEJ...
So Is Buhari winning the war?
APC are full of liars Bunch of stupid people... The NASS crisis is APC... Southwardness of SW is APC fault... Debt Owing states are APC's... Sweet talkers APC...
I know APC will soon collapse soonest and will have CPC of Buhari again and CAN of Tinubu and some will still remain in APC.
APC is a Disease to Nigeria.. Full of corrupt people... PMB must start corruption probe from APC.
it was d same Apc that said GEJ is killing innocent soul when GEJ was winning d war
Re: President Buhari Frustrated By Obama by Classicool(m): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
oyintare22:
it was d same Apc that said GEJ is killing innocent soul when GEJ was winning d war

Abi now... Awon were.
All I pray for is that Buhari should Implement the CONfab reports and let's return back to regional govt.
Re: President Buhari Frustrated By Obama by baralatie(m): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
PPAngel:

not necessarily,he has too many checks that is against which the us can easily use.
these checks the APC willfully plunged in.
Re: President Buhari Frustrated By Obama by baralatie(m): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
illmatic101:
The Chinese do offer low interest loans, my question is, why's PMB trying so hard to sell us back to the West?
just take a flimsy guess!
Re: President Buhari Frustrated By Obama by M4gunners: 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
Emeanua:

I knew once Buhari rejected the gay proposal from Obama,that Obama has no option than to dump him.
Sure and that is the truth.
Re: President Buhari Frustrated By Obama by Opinedecandid(m): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hm

(1) (2) (Reply)

What is The Yoruba Word For Wisdom? / 4000 Year Old Iron Smelting Site In Igboland / Breaking News! Abdul Rahman Abdul Rasak Emerged APC Candidate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.