Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Elizabeth Aluko Son Also Graduate With 1st Class Equivalent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elizabeth Aluko Son Also Graduate With 1st Class Equivalent (978 Views)

Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class / EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko / Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elizabeth Aluko Son Also Graduate With 1st Class Equivalent by ElizabethAluko(f): 7:00am On Jul 23, 2015
http://Elizabethaluko..com

Oh yeah! Since it's the season of politician kids graduating with 1st class, my son too as join the league as he graduate from nursery 1 to nursery 2 on distinctions. Yeah!!! Am so super proud of my son Anu who has truly grown from a toddle to a fine young, intelligent, compassionate loving boy.

My super hyper active son is now more matured and very intelligent for his age, he can now read and write. During their professional day in school, I asked him what he would like to be in future, guess what? He said he wanted to be a fire fighter or a police officer...huh!

What happens to being a doctor or a lawyer? Hehehe...this is what you get when your boys watch too much of "paw patrol and fire engine cartoons" well I didn't get fire fighter custume so I had to go for the police uniform. You don't want to know how much he harassed his classmate on that day. Lol.

So today was their school end of term/graduation ceremony, could not attend because of my training program but his Aunty and his nanny were there to celebrate with him. Big congratulations to my bobolistic Anu. Mummy's best friend....Love you my baby.

Spot my other baby, Feran. he is 7months old and super cute.

See more photos of my delicious boys at source.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Aluko Son Also Graduate With 1st Class Equivalent by babyfaceafrica: 7:01am On Jul 23, 2015
K
Re: Elizabeth Aluko Son Also Graduate With 1st Class Equivalent by kossyablaze(m): 7:03am On Jul 23, 2015
Hmmmm ok

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elizabeth Aluko Son Also Graduate With 1st Class Equivalent by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 23, 2015
FREEMAN DAVID ALSO GRADUATES WITH....

ERRRM.... LEMME CHECK..
Re: Elizabeth Aluko Son Also Graduate With 1st Class Equivalent by Cutehector(m): 7:06am On Jul 23, 2015
Lol congrats to ur son
Re: Elizabeth Aluko Son Also Graduate With 1st Class Equivalent by jejemanito: 7:11am On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Elizabeth Aluko Son Also Graduate With 1st Class Equivalent by ElizabethAluko(f): 7:11am On Jul 23, 2015
Thank you guys...we must not be rich and famous to celebrate our children, if you would like to celebrate your kids or any major milestones in your life please feel free to contact me. I would gladly share your story.

Email :ElizabethAluko08@gmail.com
Re: Elizabeth Aluko Son Also Graduate With 1st Class Equivalent by ElizabethAluko(f): 7:11am On Jul 23, 2015
Thank you guys...we must not be rich and famous to celebrate our children, if you would like to celebrate your kids or any major milestones in your life please feel free to contact me. I would gladly share your story.
Re: Elizabeth Aluko Son Also Graduate With 1st Class Equivalent by idupaul: 7:19am On Jul 23, 2015
Is this the new variation of " I pass my neighbour"
Re: Elizabeth Aluko Son Also Graduate With 1st Class Equivalent by Princess042(f): 7:26am On Jul 23, 2015
Congratulations to your son
Re: Elizabeth Aluko Son Also Graduate With 1st Class Equivalent by ElizabethAluko(f): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2015
idupaul:
Is this the new variation of " I pass my neighbour"

LOL, your sarcasm is very much welcome.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Aluko Son Also Graduate With 1st Class Equivalent by stinggy(m): 8:51am On Jul 23, 2015
ElizabethAluko:

See more photos of my delicious boys at source.

This part got me laughing cheesy cheesy

Congrats ma'am, cute boys.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Scene Of Fatal Accident Involving Benue Medical Student / CBN orderss BDCs to provide BVN of customers - noose tightens on Dollar movement / Kanu Nwankwo's Hotel Sealed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.