Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,234 members, 7,867,618 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

Will You Be Part Of Those That Will Say "I'm Not Interested?" - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Will You Be Part Of Those That Will Say "I'm Not Interested?" (447 Views)

MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested / Why I Am Not Interested In MMM - Austeen Of Blogabouttech.com / MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Be Part Of Those That Will Say "I'm Not Interested?" by NeedYou(m): 7:05am On Jul 23, 2015
Do you know that ANYTHING that cost u NOTHING is either a time killer, a scam or not worth reaping from.

I speak from experience....now hear this

A Lot of us are looking for free money even without spending and investing time.
Nobody gives money without anything in return. (the ladies can attest to that; either sex or nothing at all)

NOW THE BUSINESS OF THE DAY
They say you are POOR because you Passed Over Opportunities Repeatedly. You are in DEBT because you Desire Enjoyment Before Time or because Desperate Enjoyment Brings Trouble.

TAKE NOTE.

Now are you gonna celebrate others or you want to be celebrated like others?
Why can't people envy your success? Why must you be the one to envy theirs?

I present to you an opportunity AGAIN called indomitable of AIM GLOBAL.

You may have heard of it before yet you turn deaf ears. Imagine how much you would have accumulated for yourself if you had started earlier.
DONT BE LEFT OUT. People are making it big through this opportunity. I can take you by the hand.
Only your membership earns you your desired lifestyle.
Inbox me, we can drive and travel together. God bless

Below is a member in. My team who just upgraded with his earnings. Congrats to him

For information call/whatsapp

Re: Will You Be Part Of Those That Will Say "I'm Not Interested?" by NeedYou(m): 7:07am On Jul 23, 2015
More

(1) (Reply)

Become A Land Owner By Just Paying Five Hundred Daily / HELP: Can Anyone Advise Me On How To Raise N750K With My Landed Property / Fund Partner Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.