Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,386 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki (21697 Views)

Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) / Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by Beremx(f): 7:38am On Jul 23, 2015
PPAngel:

Fool, unlike you I am not here to defend or support anybody.

I stood against his obvious persecution by Buhari
hahahahahaha! What a despicable clown!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by Young03(m): 7:38am On Jul 23, 2015
Princess042:
a

fighting for front page..u wont say relivant thing
Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by Clerverly: 7:39am On Jul 23, 2015
lalasticlala, Ishilove this one no be trentnews or breakingtimes, the two dubious PDP propaganda onlines wey dey make front page anyhow!

1 Like

Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by bigiyaro(m): 8:18am On Jul 23, 2015
jst return d money!
Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by seankay(m): 8:36am On Jul 23, 2015
Why is he telling us?
Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by RealEstate36: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2015
Na wa! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by JoshGiantfeet(m): 8:49am On Jul 23, 2015
If Dasuki's hands are clean, as far as the real issues of the war is concerned, he wouldn't be giving us all this daily stories that touch. Probe him, prosecute him, jail him if guilty!

1 Like

Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by iamrealdeji(m): 9:03am On Jul 23, 2015
Dasuki is a deadly hypocrite,he thinks he can save his neck with his mouth,stop lying Mr Dasuki

1 Like

Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by sweetgala(m): 9:03am On Jul 23, 2015
Zoharariel:
Is that now enough reason to purchase a refurbished military helicopter for $86Million when a brand new of the same heli is sold for $15Million?

You deserve to be castrated like an Arabian Gelding.

You can get 4 F16 with that kind of money, new mi30 cost about $20million

2 Likes

Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by Firefire(m): 9:03am On Jul 23, 2015
God bless Jonathan, he allowed both friends and foes to join him to move Nigeria forward.

Now, what are we seeing? SMH

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by AreaFada2: 9:04am On Jul 23, 2015
Flets:
Hahahahahaha

Every northerner is first a Northerner before being a Nigerian.

Irrespective of their enlightenment and affiliations, their loyalty remains with their region.

We are fundamentally different people in terms of religion, culture, beliefs, traditions, language only forced together without a working formular.

The sooner our SW people accept that fact the better.

The idea of being sophisticated and able to hoodwink the Northerners is a very unsophisticated mindset.

All core Northerners follow Ahmadu Bello's philosophy of "NORTH FIRST".

Even OBJ that appears to be able to manoeuvre them only seemingly succeeded once (2003) against a not very powerful Atiku, because he was backed by SW in 2003 and had promised returning power to the North in 2007.

In 1976 and 1999, he was literally installed by the North. Each time, he handed power back to the North. That's his only saving grace in Nigerian politics.
Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by iamrealdeji(m): 9:04am On Jul 23, 2015
seankay:
Why is he telling us?
I no know o,why tell us this? Why not tell efcc?
Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by hotwax: 9:04am On Jul 23, 2015
Danzuki was also helping Buhari by hiding Buhari certificate...the man tried no be small

1 Like

Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by sweetgala(m): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2015
PPAngel:

Coming from a single mother gusua girls secondary school drop out who earns a living as a curtain tailor and part time online shill.

How badoo these days sef?

There is pride in hard work you should leran that, you sound like what some rascals in Lagos call olosho.

2 Likes

Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by nochildsplay(m): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2015
Make this Col Sambo Dasuki go sit down jare make we hear word. Na now he come dey confess ?
Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by kaypound(m): 9:07am On Jul 23, 2015
And he became NSA under Jonathan's regime....You see how clueless jonathan is?

He just didnt have an idea of the things that was going on around him...
Imagine what others have been doing to sabotage his govt....now Buhari wants to help him clean up his mess and take care of his enemies that made his govt fail....Tanoids calls it witch hunt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by hotwax: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2015
I can bet it that danzuki is d major sponsor of bokoharam. He is d one providing intelligence for bokoharam.

All these revelations are just a move to save his skin.

Azazi was killed because he worked against bokoharam.

Danzuki cooperated ...PDP will reap the rewards of innocent blood spilled

Immediately azazi died boko haram gaining momentum

3 Likes

Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by iamrealdeji(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2015
Even though he's lying,but even if it was true,must you steal because you begged for Buhari to be president? These politicians seem to believe they give each other favor for favor,they forget they're there for the welfare of people,even if you save Buhari's life and steal,does that mean you should go Scott free? Law is law,it has nothing to do with Buhari,its all about the money you stole Mr Dasuki

1 Like

Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by PPAngel(f): 9:12am On Jul 23, 2015
sweetgala:

There is pride in hard work you should leran that, you sound like what some rascals in Lagos call olosho.

Berem is a badoo ashewoe obsessed with Fred
Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by dbrave(m): 9:12am On Jul 23, 2015
Even If he actually did that It does not goes to Vindicate him from being treacherous to Buhari's government. Let govt objectively and transparently investigate him n if found guilty be made a scapegoat for others to learn. Let justice prevail.
Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by iamrealdeji(m): 9:12am On Jul 23, 2015
nochildsplay:
Make this Col Sambo Dasuki go sit down jare make we hear word. Na now he come dey confess ?

Northerners are known to be honest,this Abohki Dasuki is a bloody liar,a disgrace to his fellow northerners

2 Likes

Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 23, 2015
Since I am a beneficiary of media goodwill, I called Omoyele Sowore, the Publisher of Sahara Reporters to correct the erroneous aspect of the said report.

“Shuaibu, you are either crazy or unserious! Why do you want to defend those that tormented and sacked you from the public service?” Sowore was serious concerned

I assured him that I will continue to express myself through opinion writing while engaging in media relations for my clients. Sowore accepted to publish the Presidency’s response on Patience Goodluck Jonathan and subsequent press statements from that office
This is a confirmation of what we have been saying. SR are bunch of anti-Jonathan/PEJ bastards that are determined to tarnish this couple and their sympathisers.

He once told me how himself and two young military officers (they are still alive) travelled to Jos to brief Major General Buhari who was then the GOC of 3rd Armoured Division on the furtherance of the planning of the 1983 coup which made Buhari the major beneficiary of the ouster of the elected President Shehu Shagari
If this is true then Buhari is a liar. So he was aware of the coup that brought him to power? Smh..

On his roles in politics, Sambo Dasuki narrated how he supported the campaign aspiration of Muhammadu Buhari for Presidential elections in 2003, 2007 and 2011.
And Jonathan still appointed such a man as NSA? I don't know why some people feels giving ur opponents key positions is the best for Natioonal Unity. Smh
Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by Nayok(m): 9:14am On Jul 23, 2015
Flets:
Hahahahahaha

Every northerner is first a Northerner before being a Nigerian.

Irrespective of their enlightenment and affiliations, their loyalty remains with their region.

We are fundamentally different people in terms of religion, culture, beliefs, traditions, language only forced together without a working formular.
unlike my amiable general, to him, αℓℓ nigerians are equall irrespective of ur religion, tribe and colour
Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by nochildsplay(m): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Northerners are known to be honest,this Abohki Dasuki is a bloody liar,a disgrace to his fellow northerners
I believe you jare. Cos I wonder why most house owner entrust their house to them when they are out (thos doing gateman in Lag *no offense o***). Cos hardly will you see or hear in the news that an hausa man was caught in an act of robbing. #Except you know who#
Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 23, 2015
PPAngel:
The back stabber is now singing like a cannery to save his neck.

These are the bokos that infiltrated Jonathan's govt.
I don't know why some of our Southern leaders act foolish when in power. How can you sack Iwoye Azazi (your own kinsman and a respected officer) only to bring in someone that has history with coup d'tat and a proud apostle of Northern agenda since 2003. This is plain stupidity. We have Paul Dike (I so much love this man), Ogbemudia is also there, Musliu Smith, etc. If he wanted to go North why not bring Martin Luthar Agwai from Southern Kaduna? Jonathan sef sha...

4 Likes

Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by duality(m): 9:30am On Jul 23, 2015
Yet someone will want to downplay the high level of ethnicity at play in our politics.

Why will dasuki not support buhari if not for ethnic solidarity.

I insist, Bokoharam is a northern Nigeria thing used for politics. Anyone who sees it otherwise is foolish.
Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by wordcat(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2015
I don't fvcking care!!!!!!!!!!!

All I want is to see as many GEJ minister and personal Aides in Jail.

I don't fvcking care whether the person is from North or South cox when they were looting our commmon wealth, they don't care about us.

Jail them

Jail them all

2 Likes

Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by igbsam(m): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2015
By the time the likes of deziani, okonjo etc starts to confess their own. Walahi, Tanoids will be forced to spit on their faces and cry betrayers. The wailing wailers indeed.

2 Likes

Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by Jesusloveyou: 9:36am On Jul 23, 2015
PPAngel:
The back stabber is now singing like a cannery to save his neck.

These are the bokos that infiltrated Jonathan's govt.
u see ur life, u now agree that pdp is boko haram, as azazi, gej and maku earlier said,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by igbsam(m): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
I don't know why some of our Southern leaders act foolish when in power. How can you sack Iwoye Azazi (your own kinsman and a respected officer) only to bring in someone that has history with coup d'tat and a proud apostle of Northern agenda since 2003. This is plain stupidity. We have Paul Dike (I so much love this man), Ogbemudia is also there, Musliu Smith, etc. If he wanted to go North why not bring Martin Luthar Agwai from Southern Kaduna? Jonathan sef sha...

Did u mention ogbemudia ? I give up.....your case is hopeless

4 Likes

Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2015
wailing wailers always typing... spelling practices always
Clerverly:

[b]Wailing Wailers, [/b]another reason to Wail!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministers In Last Minute Lobbying Ahead Of Cabinet Dissolution / Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour / Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.