Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Can Somebody Assist Me For Hosting My Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Somebody Assist Me For Hosting My Website? (1202 Views)

He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? / Help!!! Help!!! Who Can Assist Me In Creating A Wapka Site..please Help Me / How To Pay For Hosting By Hostgator From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Somebody Assist Me For Hosting My Website? by doyen(m): 11:41am On Sep 26, 2006
I,m a pure begainner on this system race,I started building my website using html and preview in browser.I made alot of mistake but still yet,I ,m pressing toward the mark.I was training myself, now I,m using fontpage to design a website and I need someone to assist me lauch my website,that is host me.
Re: Can Somebody Assist Me For Hosting My Website? by samo(m): 12:19am On Sep 27, 2006
Hello Doyen,
I can assist you to host your website, I offer such service on my website www.nigeriaglobalpromo.com.  Have you registered your domain name?
Re: Can Somebody Assist Me For Hosting My Website? by doyen(m): 9:33am On Sep 27, 2006
Thanks mr Samo. is like I have visited your site once and I was trying to complete what you reffered me to.still yet I have never recieve my comfirmation mail up till now.Pls can u assist me on that aspect.I was using FontPage to design my website but it is difficult for me to save it inside my floppy.What can I do mr samo?Help me out oooooooooooooooooo
Re: Can Somebody Assist Me For Hosting My Website? by samo(m): 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2006
Hi there Doyen, you said you had come to my website in the past and signed up for an information, sorry about not recieveing a confirmation mail. I am still trying to update that info and I am sure you are on my list, once I have updated the info I will mail my entire list .

Now about your website, most likely you were not able to save it in a floppy because the entire size of your webpages might be larger than a floppy which has 1.44MB capacity, I suggest you get a flash drive. That is what I use to carry my designed webpages frm my computer to the cafe for uploading. You can get a flash drive of 128MB for about N1,500.

If you are ready to register and host your website, it will cost you N12,000 for 1 year.

Meanwhile I have a new information you might find interesting, you could check this information out. www.nigeriaglobalpromo.com/infotechschool.htm

Pls if you still need any assistance do not hestiate to give me a holla.
Re: Can Somebody Assist Me For Hosting My Website? by doyen(m): 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2006
thanks mr samooooooooooooooooooooooo.I will get in touch with you soonest. cool undecided

Re: Can Somebody Assist Me For Hosting My Website? by astronp7(m): 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2006
Affordable Web Design, Hosting and Web Templates @ www.webtechdesigners.com
Re: Can Somebody Assist Me For Hosting My Website? by igwe4life(m): 9:08am On Oct 13, 2006
Re: Can Somebody Assist Me For Hosting My Website? by doyen(m): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2006
Hello Mr Igwe4life,
I,m very happy to hear from you people but I must say this that I,m not happy about how the Administration had been taken law into their hand without even informing the owner of the post. This is always discouraging me to even open the site again, but because I have selected to Notify me in my email box, that is why I have opportunity of seen you Mr Igwe4life. Pls, I want you to talk to the owner of this site(Seun) that, i,m not as he was thinking that i,m. May be my posting is resemble scam letter or 419 letter.I want him to tell me.If he want to know about me very very well let him open google and enter 'intelligentcop' So he will definitly see my profile.The things pains me alot.He was totally discouraged me.Actually,he has many customers on his nairaland, that why he was getting power to be deleting another person post without giving any warning notice.To cut it short,because this is only my topic that remain on his site,if he like, he can delete this one too, I don,t mind but I have said my mind.
Re: Can Somebody Assist Me For Hosting My Website? by Sanjoy32: 5:09am On Oct 26, 2013
doyen: I,m a pure begainner on this system race,I started building my website using html and preview in browser.I made alot of mistake but still yet,I ,m pressing toward the mark.I was training myself, now I,m using fontpage to design a website and I need someone to assist me lauch my website,that is host me.

If you need web hosting,I would suggest you to get it from http://www.9cubehosting.com/ at low price.It is Linux based web hosting.They provide good service with reliability.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Merger! / Seun, The Webmasters Section Is Becoming Loathsome / Please Review Www.enairablog.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.