Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,583 members, 7,840,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. (28469 Views)

The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) / How Bala Usman MD Ports Authority Sidelined Atiku In Pmb Led Apc Government / First Igbo Appointee In Pmb's Administration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by shadowripper(f): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Being my brother's keeper, helping the APC tabulate the achievements of the past 4 days.

1. Buhari slept in Blair house.
2. Buhari created a new political party.
3. Rochas took a picture with Obama.
4. Rochas slept off at a meeting.
5. Oshiomhole's pocket was bulging with our money.
6. Nigerverdian women were represented at the meeting.
7. Buhari confirmed he is plagued with memory loss.
8. Buhari shook hands with Obama.
9. Buhari answered questions fired at him by Amanpour.
10. Amanpour understood Buhari.
11. Buhari said No to gayism
12. Buhari has unlocked the secret of feeding 5,000 with 5 loaves and 2 fishes.
13. While surrounded by thieves, Buhari kept a straight face while assuring us he would prosecute thieves within his own party.
14. While Nigeria was in America on the historic, ground breaking, Guinness World Records making visit; America was in Kenya to discuss progress.
15. While Buhari was away, bombs kept dropping daily, Nigerians kept dying daily.

Jara: While Rochas was subliminally usurping the office of the VP, Mr. Commissioner was back here in Nigeria meeting with National Union of Road Transport Workers.

Poor man. You signed up to be VP and are left out of important meetings when it is clear to see that you are the brightest brain in the administration, the shiniest coin in the piggy bank, the sharpest knife in the drawer.

No problem, keeping the motor park touts happy is also all in the interest of Nigeria's well being.

So, as you can see, in less than 100 days in office, Buhari has achieved what Jonathan could not achieve in "6" years.

Tenkiu.

So you expect the president and vice to leave the country abi... Ewu!
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by 9jalyte: 9:07am On Jul 23, 2015
sweetgala:
Buhari would not let this just lie, the man is trying to re-introduce discipline into Nigerian society

My dear, this cliche about Buhari and discipline is getting boring. It is funny nobody has pointed out an important omission on the Buhari entourage. In present day Nigeria, our president is making a diplomatic visit to a country as important as USA, just take a look at people he went with. This is one area u cannot fault GEJ, he was in the habit of traveling with a team of top business men in Nigeria in the telecom, manufacturing, banking and oil/gas. That's why Nigerian brands are in many African countries: dangote in senegal etc, UBA in other side, glo and others in oil and gas. That is what a smart president does - using the opportunity to lobby for business interest with the best business team involved. Our president has brought back the era of agwada entourage, the few top bankers that managed to show face, they tagged them PDP loyalist. Tell me why the should not like GEJ who projected their interest. Nawaaa!
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by wordcat(m): 9:08am On Jul 23, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Being my brother's keeper, helping the APC tabulate the achievements of the past 4 days.

13. While surrounded by thieves, Buhari kept a straight face while assuring us he would prosecute thieves within his own party.
14. While Nigeria was in America on the historic, ground breaking, Guinness World Records making visit; America was in Kenya to discuss progress.
15. While Buhari was away, bombs kept dropping daily, Nigerians kept dying daily.

Jara: While Rochas was subliminally usurping the office of the VP, Mr. Commissioner was back here in Nigeria meeting with National Union of Road Transport Workers.

Poor man. You signed up to be VP and are left out of important meetings when it is clear to see that you are the brightest brain in the administration, the shiniest coin in the piggy bank, the sharpest knife in the drawer.

No problem, keeping the motor park touts happy is also all in the interest of Nigeria's well being.

So, as you can see, in less than 100 days in office, Buhari has achieved what Jonathan could not achieve in "6" years.

Tenkiu.

Wow grin grin
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 23, 2015
onyedikachukwue:

Tenkiu.

Fishbrain
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by ralph28(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2015
Was it the only thing he discovered there?

Chasing shadow!
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by Eshiettk(m): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2015
No, VPYO was left with the most important job of taking care of the country sir.
onyedikachukwue:

Tenkiu.
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by jimbos(m): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2015
There presense wasn't needed so love d step PMB took........ Tnks baba
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by Nicepoker(m): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2015
Seun360:
You will soon be a victim. Trust me.
trust u? Are u God?
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by cvibe2: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2015
9jalyte:

My dear, this cliche about Buhari and discipline is getting boring. It is funny nobody has pointed out an important omission on the Buhari entourage. In present day Nigeria, our president is making a diplomatic visit to a country as important as USA, just take a look at people he went with. This is one area u cannot fault GEJ, he was in the habit of traveling with a team of top business men in Nigeria in the telecom, manufacturing, banking and oil/gas. That's why Nigerian brands are in many African countries: dangote in senegal etc, UBA in other side, glo and others in oil and gas. That is what a smart president does - using the opportunity to lobby for business interest with the best business team involved. Our president has brought back the era of agwada entourage, the few top bankers that managed to show face, they tagged them PDP loyalist. Tell me why the should not like GEJ who projected their interest. Nawaaa!

Top businessmen who laugh with GEJ in public and then squeeze his balls with fuel scarcity.

They were able to put GEJ in their pocket

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by tola9ja: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
StRichard:
Some pple think this BURAHI is a saint... I tell u he will still loot his own money nd go.
[/s]
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by tola9ja: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2015
kestolove95:
Wen will i hear good tin abt dix buhari?

when you pass pooo
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by Moz22: 9:54am On Jul 23, 2015
Bants:
Who are these two guys
Tony elumelu is one of them nt sure of the other banker
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 23, 2015
Abeg was Mr and Mrs Oshiomole on the list? Abi nah only pdp supporters papa antenna dey search for ?
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by laffingjakas: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2015
onyedikachukwue:

Tenkiu.
hmmmmm! Nawnsense.
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by poiZon: 10:35am On Jul 23, 2015
onyedikachukwue:

Tenkiu.
excellent.
So apt n concise.
We still de wait for assets declaration.
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by fortunechy(m): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2015
highly regretably rugrubious!!!
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 23, 2015
Captainswag225:
pdp members and former government officials, time to run for ur freedom coz at dis rate there wont be any pdp member or infact there wont be a political party called pdp when Buhari's term as president is over. All of them will be thrown into jail by Buhari the tyrant...., i knew he was covering dictatorship with democracy. His true nature is slowly coming out.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by Captainswag225(m): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2015
[quote author=firstEVA post=36183738][/quote]hahahahahahaha. Stolen pic!
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahahahaha. Stolen pic!
my browser is really messed up right now.
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by Captainswag225(m): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2015
firstEVA:
my browser is really messed up right now.
download operamini and use it.
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2015
Captainswag225:
download operamini and use it.
sorry, I don't think its my browser, it's my phone network.
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by Captainswag225(m): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2015
firstEVA:
sorry, I don't think its my browser, it's my phone network.
which network is that?
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 23, 2015
Captainswag225:
which network is that?
Airtel
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by idu1(m): 11:33am On Jul 23, 2015
kestolove95:
As in how?

Who invite them?

This is not jonathan government people think they can misbehave.....
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by komek(m): 11:36am On Jul 23, 2015
onyedikachukwue:

Tenkiu.

U be clown. LMAO.
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by Captainswag225(m): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2015
firstEVA:
Airtel
sorry, try mtn or glo
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 23, 2015
Captainswag225:
sorry, try mtn or glo
do u use Airtel in Ghana too?
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 23, 2015
kestolove95:

Then you have been deaf all this while cos there is so many good things about him which have been reported on this forum and on other news site.
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by njideoby(f): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2015
[quote author=onyedikachukwue post=36178493]Being my brother's keeper, helping the APC tabulate the achievements of the past 4 days.

Tenkiu.

Lol. Let them catch you there. Na only you Waka come!
Re: 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. by Captainswag225(m): 11:57am On Jul 23, 2015
firstEVA:
do u use Airtel in Ghana too?
we have airtel in ghana but i use mtn and vodafone. Am using mtn currently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Agreed To Swap Chibok Girls With Arrested Bomb Expert — Buhari / 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku / El-Zakzaky Donates Food Items To Journalists In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.