Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Shocking : 10- Yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking : 10- Yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu (692 Views)

Lagos Police Inspector Buried Alive: "We Were Offered N2m To Keep Quiet"- Family / 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu / My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking : 10- Yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Treash(m): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2015
The discovery was made during a three-day fasting and prayer crusade organised to cleanse the community of evil. It was gathered that the boy was allegedly abducted along Independence Layout axis. However, a Catholic priest from Abia State, Reverend Father Modestus Chilaka, invited by elders to assist in cleansing the land, rescued the boy. At press time, it was not known whether the boy had been reunited with the parents; or his whereabouts. State Police Command’s spokesman, Mr. Ebere Amaraizu, told Newsmen: “I am not aware of the incident, but I will check. “Maybe it happened and it was not reported. I will get back to know if I have the details.” However, the traditional ruler, Ogwugwu Ebenebe 1 of Ameke Ngwo, Igwe Jerome Okolo, said: “I was here and I saw a small boy who was buried alive as a sacrifice. “The priest said there was such thing happening and they have buried a boy for rituals. “He prophesied and said he will go there and rescue him. He went and they rescued the boy and brought him to this ground and everybody saw him.”
withinnigeria.com/2015/07/23/shocking-10-yr-old-boy-buried-alive-in-enugu/

Re: Shocking : 10- Yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by chuxkyadin(m): 8:25am On Jul 23, 2015
cool
Re: Shocking : 10- Yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 23, 2015
Was it not same fake rev fr. that was exposed on NL some months ago?
Re: Shocking : 10- Yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 23, 2015
Maka why?
Re: Shocking : 10- Yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Houseofglam7(f): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2015
All na action film jor
Re: Shocking : 10- Yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by boboLIL(m): 8:48am On Jul 23, 2015
So Some people ar still in dis 'bury alive ritual stuff'? God forbid.....
Re: Shocking : 10- Yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Lilyomi(f): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2015
Let those who did so b buried too.
Re: Shocking : 10- Yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Winna01(m): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2015
ehya.. And he survived hmm

(1) (Reply)

Photo: 3-year-old Child Found Alive In Car With Murdered Parents… / 27 Years Old Man Commit Sucide Over N18,000 Bank Loan / Must Read: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.