Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu (38316 Views)

Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / Ikpeazu Reduces Tuition Fees For Abians In ABSU By N10,000 / A Snake A Student Of FUNAAB Killed On His Way Back From Night Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 23, 2015
Apc fans be like "Gej secretly kills snake to avoid it being probed by buhari over the missing 20billion dollars"
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by Neplusultra(f): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2015
Wots it Snakes these days? embarassed
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by AreaFada2: 10:57am On Jul 23, 2015
Invasion of their habitats. Houses being built everywhere.

So mice, rats, pets & warmth of homes attract them. Excessive rain also flush some out of their holes.
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by brownlolly(m): 10:57am On Jul 23, 2015
People r just killing snakes anyhow
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by nochildsplay(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2015
Abi una (NLers)don dey use snake strategy settle una differrences just like the politics of a do or dies affair.

If na so make I pick race comot for here o before before go dey romance one long rope for bed. grin cheesy

Killing snakes, everywhere, anywhere. Werrin appun?
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2015
drlawizle:

Serpents everywhere.
am telling you!
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by tizz04(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2015
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by Kangol99(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2015
Snake again

Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by lolly2pops: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2015
why do you people always encounter snakes?
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by Chestar5(f): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
With the rate Nairalanders are killing snakes everywhere and everyday, the extinction of snakes is very imminent... grin

lol, ur funny comment grin grin
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by mekanaky: 11:18am On Jul 23, 2015
i thank God that you were not hurt ikenga
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by seangy4konji: 11:19am On Jul 23, 2015
na everybody deh kill snake for NL now adays...
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by STENON(f): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2015
Nairalanders versus snakes
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by sigmundfreud(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2015
What's with the snake obsession on front-page? Where are the rest of the crawling things family ?
Nairaland is fast turning into snake island tongue
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by dasrackhor(m): 11:31am On Jul 23, 2015
Demmocrats:
Am not a pastor and am not a prophet but I see this thread making front page its not a prophesy but just good common sense that all the mods on nairaland hardly ignore news related to a nairalander its a family thing. The last I saw was nairalander baking cake and it made front page.

Good to be a nairalander cheesy grin
www.
lmao.
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 23, 2015
Ok seriously? This snake killing thing is too much!

Everybody killed a snake, ah. Shoki.
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by dasrackhor(m): 11:36am On Jul 23, 2015
ceejay80s:
This thing don dey too much for front page "see the snake a nairalander killed" is killing a sjake new? Samson kill lion inside bible and nobody know, haba NDIARA
samson killed lion my broda n no qualm abt ΐτ̅ let alone making FP..so if I kill rat now FP sure for me..Nairaland I hail thee...
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by bayulll01(m): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2015
You want to make front page now,all u need is kill a snake,all the modes needs to be sack.

Seun,lalastica
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by Mikwus(f): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2015
kaslaw:
Follow nairalanders join me in thanking God,yesterday night I was on my way to night class in my school abia state uni(Absu) when I saw this big snake coming towards me, please to my follow Ikengas and ikengresess in the house try and be using your torch lights while going about in absu at night.

Great IKENGA.................thank God o, biko lezia anya maka mgbe ozo
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 11:41am On Jul 23, 2015
I am an Ikenga.

1 Like

Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by octopusfreaky(f): 11:44am On Jul 23, 2015
Chisom460:
Half of Nairalanders lives in Sambisa.
lol
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by PheNom001: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2015
kaslaw:
Follow nairalanders join me in thanking God,yesterday night I was on my way to night class in my school abia state uni(Absu) when I saw this big snake coming towards me, please to my follow Ikengas and ikengresess in the house try and be using your torch lights while going about in absu at night.

If you call that a Long snake, what will you call this

Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by garokabir: 11:50am On Jul 23, 2015
Are u dis is a real snke,where is the head
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by item1: 11:54am On Jul 23, 2015
Make una no kill our God given snakes finishoo at leadt make our next generation still see what snakes look like. The way its going snakes are now endangered species
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 23, 2015
WHY WILL THEY SHOW US THE SNAKE AND NEVER SHOW US FACES OF NAIRALANDERS THAT ESCAPED DEATH, NAIRALAND IS SUCH SPECIAL SOCIAL FORUM..BLESSED WITH ALL MANNER OF PERSONS, DOCTORS,BANKERS,STUDENTS,LAWYERS,YAHOO BOYS/GIRLS,BUSINESS COMMUNITY AND JOB SEEKERS...THAT PERSON YOU JUST NEED TO DO THAT,TO GET THAT OR KNOW THAT MAY JUST BE THAT MEMBER YOU KEEP YABBING..
A NAIRALANDER INSTALLED MY HOME SOLAR SYSTEM AND AM HAPPY, I HELPED AN OLD NAIRALAND FRIEND GET A JOB WITH NOTORE.

1 Like

Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by osbornfotovideo: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
Thank God na you kill snake, as you thanking God you also try to give your life to Christ.
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by Bakrabas: 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
i pray dat u pple wudnt bring bak ebola as u r kilin snakes.how i wish u snake worrior and snake hunters shld plz hunt for sekarau and his boko boys n #bringbackourgirls in peace...nxt story wil b, a snake dat reply my pm on nairaland or watch a snake dat date a nairalander
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by deltateam: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
With the rate Nairalanders are killing snakes everywhere and everyday, the extinction of snakes is very imminent... grin

You're not far from the truth since I haven't seen any snakes around am planning on entering bush. Abi front page no dey hungry me?
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by bigfather(m): 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
Snakes ! Snakes everywhere !
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by CHARLYX9: 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
it would have been better if you were bitten by it.cus i don 't know how this is supposed to be my business.mtchwwwwww
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by COOL10(m): 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Damn why ABSU ooo
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by mandax: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
ABSU in Uturu? Can snakes big like this live there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering / Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust / 2016/2017 All Aspirant Threads Links.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.