Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (548 Views)

Prayer Points For June 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Service. Victorious Praise. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon August 3rd 2015)- RETARDED PROGRESS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 8:39am On Jul 23, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Thursday - 23/7//15)- THE SPIRITUAL MARATHON

1.Thank you Father for the abundance of your grace that have kept me till this moment.

2.Thank you Father for all the battles you have fought and won on my behalf to keep me going,on the path of eternal life.

3.Father,please,free me from every entanglement of sin.

4.I lay aside every weight, disappointments,failures,besetting sins,etc that could easily deflate my strength and energy,in continuing this journey.

5.Father, grant me grace to run the race to Heaven with wisdom, patience and perseverance.

6.Father,go ahead of me and straighthen every crooked path.

7.I overcome every challenge and obstacle the adversary may put on my way to eternal life.

8.Father,help and remind me to always look beyond my present suffering, unto the joy,eternal life, that is laid ahead of me.

9.Lord Jesus,you are the author and finisher of my faither,please,give me enough faith that will see me through to the end of my life's journey.

10.In this heavenly race,I will not fall,I will not fail and I will not be disqualified in Jesus name.

11.Father,grant unto me the grace to endure the cross and to despise the shame. till the end in Jesus name.

12.Father,let every wicked arrow fashioned against my stewardship in your vineyard,backfire in Jesus name.

13.Father,whenever,temptation to sin comes my way,please,make a way of escape for me.

14.Father,I refuse to be a casualty in this heavenly race. Let every trap set for me by the enemies, consume the enemies.

15.Father,empower me by the blood of jesus never to give up,but to run this race,graciously till the end.

16.Your Personal Petitions.(Phil 4:6)
17. In Jesus name I pray.(Jn 15:16)
18.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

A Child Of God Must Not Curse / What Is Wrong With Chrismas Customs? / The Wealthiest Pastors In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.