Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Two Nature's Active Ingredients That Increase Size Of Either Booty Or Boobs.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Two Nature's Active Ingredients That Increase Size Of Either Booty Or Boobs.. (1932 Views)

5 Nurses Caught Viewing Size Of Dead Patient's Manhood In US / Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help / Active Ingredients Utilised In Accelerin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nature's Active Ingredients That Increase Size Of Either Booty Or Boobs.. by octopusfreaky(f): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2015
God created these two natural cereals and they are wonderfully superb,,,,, millet and sorghum ...u can blend both either in liquid form(to drink as pap) or powdery form to turn just like semovita...try this for month and you will be amazed with the results...
Re: Two Nature's Active Ingredients That Increase Size Of Either Booty Or Boobs.. by Yeesh(f): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2015
Are u serious? shocked
Re: Two Nature's Active Ingredients That Increase Size Of Either Booty Or Boobs.. by octopusfreaky(f): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
Yeesh:
Are u serious? shocked
yeah,,,
Re: Two Nature's Active Ingredients That Increase Size Of Either Booty Or Boobs.. by pweetiedee(m): 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
octopusfreaky:
yeah,,,
Hi pls do u knw d Yoruba name for them. Or where can i get it.
Re: Two Nature's Active Ingredients That Increase Size Of Either Booty Or Boobs.. by octopusfreaky(f): 7:49am On Jul 26, 2015
pweetiedee:

Hi pls do u knw d Yoruba name for them. Or where can i get it.
I think its called jeero...,,just go to any shop where dey cereals,,wheat,maize,,,u shud get it dre...
Re: Two Nature's Active Ingredients That Increase Size Of Either Booty Or Boobs.. by Mujeedah650(f): 8:37am On Jul 26, 2015
NICE..
Re: Two Nature's Active Ingredients That Increase Size Of Either Booty Or Boobs.. by pweetiedee(m): 11:15am On Jul 26, 2015
octopusfreaky:
I think its called jeero...,,just go to any shop where dey cereals,,wheat,maize,,,u shud get it dre...
Is it both that are called Jeero? and can i get the flour?
Re: Two Nature's Active Ingredients That Increase Size Of Either Booty Or Boobs.. by octopusfreaky(f): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
pweetiedee:

Is it both that are called Jeero? and can i get the flour?
you have to buy the grains and grnd it...just go to a market and ask for jeero

(1) (Reply)

Man’s Head Cut Off In World’s First Successful Head Transplant Operation / Catarrh: Symptoms, Causes And Treatment. / Buy THC Vape Juice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.