Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Name And Date Of Birth Errors On International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Name And Date Of Birth Errors On International Passport (544 Views)

Travelers Storm Arik For Fare Refund On International Routes / Nigerians To Pay VAT On International Passports – FIRS / What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Name And Date Of Birth Errors On International Passport by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2015
Hello all, I acquired an International Passport five years ago and I have not used it ever since due to the discrepancies in names and date of birth. Now the passport has expired and I want the correct information on the new one I am going to acquire. I would like to know if errors in name and date of birth on an International Passport can be corrected. If yes, what are the procedures as well as cost implication?
Thank you in anticipation of your responses.
Re: Name And Date Of Birth Errors On International Passport by Lucky4real28(m): 1:35am On Jul 24, 2015
Go to abuja, am sure it will be fixed but process is long and stressful
Re: Name And Date Of Birth Errors On International Passport by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lucky4real28:
Go to abuja, am sure it will be fixed but process is long and stressful

OK. Thanks for your response.

(1) (Reply)

Driver, 33, Killed And Three-year-old Child Injured In A Road Accident / 5 Ways To Avoid Getting Sick When Travelling / Travel . Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.