Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu (43842 Views)

Lagos Police Inspector Buried Alive: "We Were Offered N2m To Keep Quiet"- Family / How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive / My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
joselagba:
Just new on NL, welcome me peeps
Welcome Mate...
*shakes hand*
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by ZUBY77(m): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
superstar1:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/10-yr-old-boy-buried-alive-in-enugu/

Relax guys.. that rev father Chilaka is fraud.. . Super fraud.. I was directed to meet with him when I was looking for my kidnapped brother. I had to pay a lot of money before seeing him.

He is not a Roman Catholic Priest.. He is Othodox Catholic. No one has the record of where and when he was ordained.

This story must have generated by him and his workers.
To promote their evil money making venture.

Before you see him now, you must go and pay in the bank and return with teller..
Rogue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
size40:
Ritual things. Why are those who are supposed to be commenting are not talking? If it was a statement from Nnamdi kanu of radio Biafra, we would hearing and seeing sorts of comments here like "In Biafra I blive. The zoo must fall etc Meanwhile this innocent boy has been buried alive for ritual purpose. Instead they read the news without comments.
This yereba boy what is your problem? are the yerebas innocent of ritual killings?

1 Like

Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
Adiwana:
like wtf!
P.S-must everything online and in Nigeria generally be about tribe and religious biogtry..nawa oo!! this is a bad news and some people are already calling each others tribe.. Naija i hail THEE!!
Mate, its sickening.... I don tire for my people...
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Decryptor(m): 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
Enugu— A 10-year-old boy was allegedly[b] buried alive[/b] by suspected occultic men in Ngwo, Enugu State.

The discovery was made during a three-day fasting and prayer crusade organised to cleanse the community of evil.

Vanguard gathered that the boy was allegedly abducted along Independence Layout axis.

However, a Catholic priest from Abia State, Reverend Father Modestus Chilaka, invited by elders to assist in cleansing the land, rescued the boy.

At press time, it was not known whether the boy had been reunited with the parents; or his whereabouts.

State Police Command’s spokesman, Mr. Ebere Amaraizu, told Vanguard: “I am not aware of the incident, but I will check.

“Maybe it happened and it was not reported. I will get back to know if I have the details.”

However, the traditional ruler, Ogwugwu Ebenebe 1 of Ameke Ngwo, Igwe Jerome Okolo, said: “I was here and I saw a small boy who was buried alive as a sacrifice.

“The priest said there was such thing happening and they have buried a boy for rituals.

“He prophesied and said he will go there and rescue him. He went and they rescued the boy and brought him to this ground and everybody saw him.”

So a boy was buried alive by members of the occult and he was there for days before a 3 day fasting was organized and he was rescued! So the ground where they buried him is a One bedroom flat which is WELL VENTILATED and has an AC with a toilet and bathroom en-suite and a kitchen and the people who buried him there left a carton of indomie with gas cooker for him to cook and eat while he watches GOTv and WAS ABLE TO BREATH VERY WELL without the sand choking him until he was finally rescued and reunited with his parents!

Please i need to be taken to that particular spot where he was buried so that i can rent it and stay there whenever i come down to enugu to do business!

[size=18pt]PEOPLE JUST LIE SOMETIMES WITHOUT THINKING![/size]

3 Likes

Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by ceejay80s(m): 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dharniel:

i've modified it
Modified mine too
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by VickyRotex(f): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
nerodenero:
More like Anikulapo

Oh, you know, I never thought of the meaning of Anikulapo , until now.

Literally means "Got death in the pocket right?" cool
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Decryptor(m): 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
ZUBY77:

Relax guys.. that rev father Chilaka is fraud.. . Super fraud.. I was directed to meet with him when I was looking for my kidnapped brother. I had to pay a lot of money before seeing him.

He is not a Roman Catholic Priest.. He is Othodox Catholic. No one has the record of where and when he was ordained.

This story must have generated by him and his workers.
To promote their evil money making venture.

Before you see him now, you must go and pay in the bank and return with teller..
Rogue.

Don't mind the gullible 1diots who are already digesting this fake story! The man is a fraud. A man who was praying for a sick person and ordered that everybody closes their eyes and while he was "praying" somebody drooped a dead lizard under the sick man's leg and it as if the lizard came out of the man's body! That Rev Fr is nothing but a fake man!

See the video where he performed a "fake" miracle where he resurrected a man who had died

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odVC08MIfdg

1 Like

Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by MrCork: 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by nochildsplay(m): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
size40:
Ritual things. Why are those who are supposed to be commenting are not talking? If it was a statement from Nnamdi kanu of radio Biafra, we would hearing and seeing sorts of comments here like "In Biafra I blive. The zoo must fall etc Meanwhile this innocent boy has been buried alive for ritual purpose. Instead they read the news without comments.
na so ...... Desperate and Impatient peeps
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Blackie4lov(f): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
God have mercy upon his pple,amen[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Akpaparazy: 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Wickedness
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by nerodenero: 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
Yes, the small boy just cheated or pocketed Mr. Death for now
VickyRotex:

Oh, you know, I never thought of the meaning of Anikulapo , until now.

Literally means "Got death in the pocket right?" cool
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by greaterlove(m): 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
Story land story land, land of music fun and play, story land, storyland , bring your friends along...
If you believed this story, then you must believe that the tortoise actually deceived all the birds in a feast in heaven and was left to fall by the birds resulting to its cracked shell.
A boy was buried alive probably without a coffin, the community called a priest for cleansing, the priest drove from his base, meet with them, started his prayer, was lead to the spot where the boy was buried by the " Holy Spirit", dug out the boy and voila! The boy was still alive.
The title of this movie should be 10 as in 10 minutes.
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Bonapart(m): 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
jossyj:

at the mention of that sacred name BIAFRA every opressor trembles
you can say that again and again
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
Give your building that lasting professional touch in borehole drilling services at very affordable. Don't let quacks handle your borehole drilling for you again.

* Why choose us?

* We conduct first-hand geological survey with a view to getting a comprehensive view of the topography, water ways etc.
* We use high tech drilling equipment for borehole drilling with best professionals such as Geologists with years of experience.
* Affordable service
* We offer credit facilities depending on the magnitude of job and agreement reached
* We give 1 year guarantee for all jobs handled by us.
* We offer timely services with qualitative service delivery to our clients at affordable rates.
* We offer all forms of borehole services of all kinds.
Try us today, and a trial will convince you.
For more information pls call: 08162655771.

We have our offices in Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ondo and Ekiti States respectively.
Email: uspartner6@gmail.com
BBM: 2B1DFEF4
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by SLYBABA(m): 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
[size=20pt]OLORIBURUKU L'awon mo YEBO YII[/size]

1 Like

Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by celineyoung1404: 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
THERE IS GOD OOO cry cry cry
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by ogwomba(m): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
histemple:
With due respect to the real men that God uses, most pastors and prophets arrange all kinds of miracles to make them appear powerful. Most of their strategies are so glaring but gullible miracle seeking desperados won't still figure it out. I was watching a program on TV recently and a man who has "never seen" all his life had his sight restored and the pastor asked him what color of shirt he was wearing and the man shouted "Yellow"
My question is who taught him colours? I have seen people including my close friends confess how they were paid to be used by fake pastors for different kinds of miracles. To be honest, I have little or no blame for these fake elements because an average person in our society has no direct relationship with his/her creator but believes any man that is performing miracles (magic) as a saviour and so whatever that prophet says is final. So, all that a potential businessman needs is to become a magician either by arrangement or occult and start a church.
Back to this one, I wouldn't know how long they claimed the boy has been buried but I know that it takes few hours or minutes for a buried person to die. A human being can not survive more than 45 minutes without any inlet of air.
We should always use the brain that God blessed us with to think deep and not believe all reports.

Thank you so much sis, that fake MOg was never an ordained priest he is into this kind of miracles, i have a clip where he perform a fake miracle
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by danbrowndmf(m): 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dharniel:

the post has been modified
that's good,sorry for d way I attacked u
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by VickyRotex(f): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
nerodenero:
Yes, the small boy just cheated or pocketed Mr. Death for now

Yea cool
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by chinae(m): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
The yaro Bastards above me are shallow minded, ladened with bigotry. Read but lacks the ability to comprehend.
Get someone to interpret the text in this piece.
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
histemple:
With due respect to the real men that God uses, most pastors and prophets arrange all kinds of miracles to make them appear powerful. Most of their strategies are so glaring but gullible miracle seeking desperados won't still figure it out. I was watching a program on TV recently and a man who has "never seen" all his life had his sight restored and the pastor asked him what color of shirt he was wearing and the man shouted "Yellow"
My question is who taught him colours? I have seen people including my close friends confess how they were paid to be used by fake pastors for different kinds of miracles. To be honest, I have little or no blame for these fake elements because an average person in our society has no direct relationship with his/her creator but believes any man that is performing miracles (magic) as a saviour and so whatever that prophet says is final. So, all that a potential businessman needs is to become a magician either by arrangement or occult and start a church.
Back to this one, I wouldn't know how long they claimed the boy has been buried but I know that it takes few hours or minutes for a buried person to die. A human being can not survive more than 45 minutes without any inlet of air.
We should always use the brain that God blessed us with to think deep and not believe all reports.
My sister, I bow in respect. I had a heated argument about this story with a friend before it got to the media. Apart from the air inlet, the weight of the soil would collapse the lungs making it impossible for the victim to breath. I am from Enugu and I can tell you that the three most profitable businesses there are religious contracting, politics and hoteling. So called prayer groups and priests peddle their services and fake miracles to families where they claim to dig up objects inhibiting progress. In the process, every old person in the village is accused of being a witch responsible for retrogressing situation of younger members of the family. it has made many to accuse their parents of witchcraft and abandon them. The Catholic priest mentioned in this story charges N10, 000 for consultations. It is pathetic.
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
Yoruba land is the foundation of occult in Nigeria , so shut up , cos Yoruba ritual killings pass idian people own.. ole
size40:
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by solara: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
Very fake
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
Jujufrians I hail o
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by ahamonyeka(m): 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
Where is the picture for us to believe strongly that it happen.
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by bigiyaro(m): 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
thank God dis one was rescued, RIP to d ones dats were not rescued.
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by yahmohy27: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dharniel:
Y.I.B.O people, but WHY?
I think this wickedness it at equilibrium, it's evenly distributed among tribes...
Let chenedu catches u grin
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by kevoh(m): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
Rev. Modestus Chilaka is not a real Catholic priest. Dude is a confirmed scam artist ooo. This stuff is arranged!
Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by histemple: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
kITATITA:

My sister, I bow in respect. I had a heated argument about this story with a friend before it got to the media. Apart from the air inlet, the weight of the soil would collapse the lungs making it impossible for the victim to breath. I am from Enugu and I can tell you that the three most profitable businesses there are religious contracting, politics and hoteling. So called prayer groups and priests peddle their services and fake miracles to families where they claim to dig up objects inhibiting progress. In the process, every old person in the village is accused of being a witch responsible for retrogressing situation of younger members of the family. it has made many to accuse their parents of witchcraft and abandon them. The Catholic priest mentioned in this story charges N10, 000 for consultations. It is pathetic.

Thanks dearie, I have said it consistently that I have no blames for the fake prophets but for the gullible masses who threw away their brain when seeking miracles. Especially when the signs are obvious. Why will a man who claims to be called by "God" ask to be paid before he can be seen? Where in the bible was Jesus seen asking to be paid for anything he did or will do?
Religion is the biggest scam and the only genuine religion is between you and your creator. Today any material you buy in churches are far more expensive than the market price.
last year a popular pastor ordered his workers to collect a gate fee of 1,000 naira from anyone before they are allowed to participate in the crossover service. I engaged a top member of the church and his excuse was that they wanted to control the crowd. I almost cried not for the obvious fraud but when I saw people paying. I quickly asked him what if everybody pays? Why not allow people go in based on punctuality? What happens to a genuine Christian without the 1k to pay you?

1 Like

Re: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu by amiluv4u(f): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
Three major factors that made Africa top highest in ritual practise 1.Africans re too religious,2.politically inclined and 3 superstitious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) / EFCC Arrests Medical Doctor, 17 Other Alleged Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri / Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.