Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Pls Help Me Out On This Question - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help Me Out On This Question (363 Views)

Best Answer To This Question At ATM Point. "Are You The Last Person"? / You Think You Know English, Answer This Question / Test Your IQ: Solve This Question In 10 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Out On This Question by qubys(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2015
a reinforced concrete bunker is 4m in internal diameter. the circular wall is 4.5m high. it has a 45 degree conical hopper bottom. the hopper has a concentric circular opening of diameter 0.5m. the bunker is supported by four columns. the bunker is used for storing material weighing 8.5kN/m3. angle of friction is 30 degrees. using limit state design, design the circular walls of the bunker and the conical hopper bottom. adopt concrete with fcu = 20N/mm2 steel with fy = 450N/mm2. adopt a 160mm wall thickness. assume a partial factor of safety of 1.4 and 1.6 for dead and live loads respectively. similarly, adopt 1.5 and 1.15 partial safety factor for concrete and steel respectively.

(1) (Reply)

Asp.net Training And Certification Courses / Nnamdi Azikiwe University, 2015/2016 Post- Utme/ Pre-degree/ Diploma/ Direct / Health Educators In The House Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.