Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Radical Muslims , What Do You Intend To Achieve With Killing Innocents. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Radical Muslims , What Do You Intend To Achieve With Killing Innocents. (648 Views)

How To Achieve A Loving Marriage / Killing Of Snakes In Islam.. Views And Conclusions / Muslims: What Did The Jews Do Wrong ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Radical Muslims , What Do You Intend To Achieve With Killing Innocents. by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2015
I am still baffled as to how radical Muslims ( and I emphasize the word radical ) think people will follow their murderous god who has to 'drink blood' to win converts.

What type of r.etarded, daft idiots will kill en masse to further the goal of their blood thirsty god ??

To make matters worse , they kill both 'kafir' and believer alike, not sparing women, children and even animals.

One things is certain, your ideology is as thick as a plank , your theology is warped and you will never win this war between good and evil, instead you will soon bring total and devastating destruction upon yourselves.

Until you realise that God is not about religion but universal Love, you will continue to live in abject poverty, depression and insanity. Peace you will never know and the evil you commit will be returned back to you 1000 fold.

No one can be forced to know and love God under the threat of violence or eternal torment , and no true abiding converts can be retained with this approach, that's why millions are rejecting religion altogether due to action of a few idiots and retards.

2 Likes

Re: Radical Muslims , What Do You Intend To Achieve With Killing Innocents. by olajide21: 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
It would help the world more is the world Islamic is removed from the name given to those murderers.... Call them Terrorist, call them mass murderers, call them all the foul names but keep Islam out of it. As there is nothing Islamic in what they are doing?
If you see anyone of them as him the following questions:
1.) what was the message Allah(swt) gave the prophet Mohammad(saw)?
Allah in different ayah in the Quran said to the prophet that warn them but the guidance to Islam is in the Hands of Allah...... ( do you all remember the prophets uncle?)
Allah never said force them to Islam and kill them if they refuse!!!
2.) How many Muslims were around when the prophet was given the message? No one except himself!!!!! If the message was kill all the kufar, we know there might not be any Muslim in the world today...... But the prophet through his actions and the authenticity of the message he was given brough countless of people to the deen, including me and you!
3.) Ask the so called killer that when did his ancestors became Muslims? If the Muslims then as been as barbaric as he is now, would he have been in existence? Definately, he ancestors would have been anhilated......
4.) ask the enemy of Islam parading himself as Shekau/Bagdadhi if they have ever done dawah and how many people had accepted Islam through their hands and are still Muslims?
We all know how, through the peaceful nature of Prophet Mohammed (saw) how a whole community became Muslims!!!!!!
The terrorist should also know that their actions would take people away from Islam than bringing them close...

We Muslims should ensure that we keep doing what is good in the name of Islam and shun all bad act. Help people when you can, be generous and good neighbors..

I hope this serve as enlightenment for us all. May Allah purge Al - Islam from all evil doers.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radical Muslims , What Do You Intend To Achieve With Killing Innocents. by smemud(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mahatma Gandhi“I wanted to know the best of the life of one who holds today an undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind... I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a placefor Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacementof the Prophet the scrupulous regard for pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the second volume (of the Prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of that great life.” (A statement published in 'Young India'.1924).

(1) (Reply)

Fbi Concludes 15 Years Investigation Of Islam / Life As Igbo Muslims. Interview With Aisha Obi / Assalam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.