Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! (67540 Views)

If You Dont Know This Person.....congratulations Heaven Is Sure For You. / When The Baba That Bless Your Laptop Sure Die. / See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by BurnaKing21: 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
BLEACHING CREAM NO GO GET EFFECT 4 DAT GUY SKIN O....even if he rub cream for 10yrs, midnight go bright pass am
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by SenorMcSlyl(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
The mods are snoozing.... y wud craps make front pages. I tire
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by Adakur234: 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
[i][/i]
jonaji:
Lol... It happens ? Have you seen one before ?
jonaji:
jonaji:
Beauty nd d Beast. Ugly
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by killercute16(m): 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
BurnaKing21:
I dy shame 2 laugh......"pogba and kim k"
Abi Bance and kim
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
not photoshop

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by Berrypie(f): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
LOL
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by Berrymoss(f): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
BurnaKing21:
I dy shame 2 laugh......"pogba and kim k"
let's promote our own. Osho-man n lara grin
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by sukachia(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
Strong combination no b small love wink
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
[size=40pt]Rather when you have a Big Black Dick[/size]

1 Like

Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by Ghost01(m): 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by mydex93(f): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
ilobasama:
Wow, my funny face
You this human being...I zoom u
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by ladenz(m): 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Adakur234:
[i][/i][color=#006600][/color] Beauty nd d Beast. Ugly

Yes. She is rather ugly, isnt she?
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by pbs4real(m): 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
Paitty:
No its Sahko n Kim
nah its bance and beyonce. . tongue
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by Missmossy(f): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sweet love in Chris Brown's voice grin grin

Hahahaha very amusing.
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
Jesus Christ.....mideeeeeeee shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
mydex93:
You this human being...I zoom u
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by abisola85: 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ladies no get shame kisseven if the guy no go school but get money dey go still do follow follow cos of the cash wey dey in bank account
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by storyforthegods: 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
THE VIEWERS OF THIS THREAD ARE MUCH CLICK LIKE IF U THINK YAHOO GUYS ARE MUCH HERE
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by shine96: 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Oley
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by mydex93(f): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
ilobasama:
Jesus Christ.....mideeeeeeee shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
LOL....*surprise*...pele..i don dey watch u for d past 2months now
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked chaiiiii. I no even knw say u dey here o. Thk God I de behave masef grin
mydex93:
LOL....*surprise*...pele..i don dey watch u for d past 2months now
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by GenOrumov: 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
jonaji:

Sorry mate, I didn't find your caption funny. No harm intended.
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by mydex93(f): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
ilobasama:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked chaiiiii. I no even knw say u dey here o. Thk God I de behave masef grin
yes oooooo..God for just handu over to me on a platter..nwaiz ow re u na?
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
Am good o. Since u abandoned me and broke ma heart. But am now ok. grin grin grin grin
mydex93:
yes oooooo..God for just handu over to me on a platter..nwaiz ow re u na?
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by mydex93(f): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
ilobasama:
Am good o. Since u abandoned me and broke ma heart. But am now ok. grin grin grin grin
oh good..u mean sm1 else o'edi mended d broken heart...i'm so api for u if dts d case then ooo.nwaiz,send ur pin so I can be pinging u *in Funke akindele's voice*
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Yes o. Jesus Christ mended it. A friend like no other grin grin grin grin
mydex93:
oh good..u mean sm1 else o'edi mended d broken heart...i'm so api for u if dts d case then ooo.nwaiz,send ur pin so I can be pinging u *in Funke akindele's voice*
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
winkthree three four one one dee one bee
mydex93:
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hahaha abeg i need d baba address ooo pls
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by lumeneng22: 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
What is this discussion all about?
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by Nwakerendu: 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
didn't grab
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by zivility: 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dat guy is not just dark - he is painted black. Like there will be black on her face after - Ewwww...
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by mydex93(f): 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
ilobasama:
winkthree three four one one dee one bee
Codedly added*smiling*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) / Up Skirts When The Winds Blows(ladies Beware) With Pictures / When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.