Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Why Is Rice The Most Important And Most Popular Food In The Whole World - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is Rice The Most Important And Most Popular Food In The Whole World (687 Views)

Photos That Made The Whole World Cry / See Restaurant That Serves Food In Toilet Bowls (photos) / Which Is The Most Important In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Rice The Most Important And Most Popular Food In The Whole World by kanaleke(m): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2015
Don't tell me it is a ceremonial food or that it is simple and easy to cook.....there are thousands of other food that are easier and simpler to cook or that can even be used at ceremonies aside from rice.We are not fair to other varieties of food out there.WHY ALWAYS RICE
Re: Why Is Rice The Most Important And Most Popular Food In The Whole World by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 23, 2015
undecided
Re: Why Is Rice The Most Important And Most Popular Food In The Whole World by Omotayor123(f): 11:32am On Jul 23, 2015
You will need to ask IFA...
Re: Why Is Rice The Most Important And Most Popular Food In The Whole World by tolustx(m): 11:32am On Jul 23, 2015
I smell something. Ask me what? I will tell u later.
Re: Why Is Rice The Most Important And Most Popular Food In The Whole World by kanaleke(m): 11:43am On Jul 23, 2015
Omotayor123:
You will need to ask IFA...
and who is IFA dear?
Re: Why Is Rice The Most Important And Most Popular Food In The Whole World by kanaleke(m): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2015
tolustx:
I smell something. Ask me what? I will tell u later.
Lol!....I know what you smell and I will tell you later
Re: Why Is Rice The Most Important And Most Popular Food In The Whole World by tolustx(m): 11:48am On Jul 23, 2015
kanaleke:
Lol!....I know what you smell and I will tell you later
loL. I believe that is because u smell what I smell because it is a smelly smell that I smell
Re: Why Is Rice The Most Important And Most Popular Food In The Whole World by Omotayor123(f): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2015
kanaleke:
and who is IFA dear?
Your Ansestors cheesy
Re: Why Is Rice The Most Important And Most Popular Food In The Whole World by kanaleke(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2015
Omotayor123:

Your Ansestors cheesy
Lol.....they are asleep and need no disturbance and unless you wanna help me ask them
Re: Why Is Rice The Most Important And Most Popular Food In The Whole World by kanaleke(m): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2015
tolustx:
loL. I believe that is because u smell what I smell because it is a smelly smell that I smell
u don't have to beliv....just know it and you will stop smelling it and probably get use to it
Re: Why Is Rice The Most Important And Most Popular Food In The Whole World by Omotayor123(f): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
kanaleke:
Lol.....they are asleep and need no disturbance and unless you wanna help me ask them
undecided
Re: Why Is Rice The Most Important And Most Popular Food In The Whole World by iamsegsy(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
You already answered your question, "because it is eaten all over the world". OR is "eba" eaten all over the world or probably "fufu"?

(1) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why Oyo State Citizens Like The Ajumose Shuttle / Law School 2014/2015 Regular Students Result Released / We Must Stop Cultism Now-nscpc Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.