Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Ingenuity Or Lack Of It? Aba Made Jetcycle (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ingenuity Or Lack Of It? Aba Made Jetcycle (picture) (1140 Views)

Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) / Okezie Ikpeazu Wears Aba-Made Cloth While Watching Football Match - Pictures / Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ingenuity Or Lack Of It? Aba Made Jetcycle (picture) by GINJALAND: 11:29am On Jul 23, 2015
Saw this picture making rounds on twitter and facebook and I decided to share, what do you think about this?

No bashing grin grin grin

http://ginjaland.com/article/ingenuity-or-lack-of-it-aba-made-jetcycle-picture
Re: Ingenuity Or Lack Of It? Aba Made Jetcycle (picture) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:31am On Jul 23, 2015
Dis 1 na helicycle..

3 Likes

Re: Ingenuity Or Lack Of It? Aba Made Jetcycle (picture) by Imortal001: 11:31am On Jul 23, 2015
Naija get talent!

1 Like

Re: Ingenuity Or Lack Of It? Aba Made Jetcycle (picture) by GINJALAND: 11:34am On Jul 23, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Dis 1 na helicycle..

More like
Re: Ingenuity Or Lack Of It? Aba Made Jetcycle (picture) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 23, 2015
Nice one.............that was how wright brothers started.

And that was how karl benz started.

And that was how the invention of computers started. It must be crude and primitive on start. Subsequent innovations will make it sophisticated.

But nigerian govt are bunch of idea killers

3 Likes

Re: Ingenuity Or Lack Of It? Aba Made Jetcycle (picture) by GINJALAND: 11:37am On Jul 23, 2015
basbone:
Nice one.............that was how wright brothers started.

And that was how karl benz started.

And that was how the invention of computers started. It must be crude and primitive on start. Subsequent innovations will make it sophisticated.

But nigerian govt are bunch of idea killers

It shall be well.
Re: Ingenuity Or Lack Of It? Aba Made Jetcycle (picture) by K9blunt(f): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2015
IF ONLY THESE PEOPLE CAN BE EQUIPPED AND ENCOURAGED undecided
smiley
Re: Ingenuity Or Lack Of It? Aba Made Jetcycle (picture) by DuchessLily(f): 11:41am On Jul 23, 2015
Naija has got Talents, skills , intelligence ....
Re: Ingenuity Or Lack Of It? Aba Made Jetcycle (picture) by whitecloth: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2015
Whoever did this should be equipped, and trained, its beautiful, because I know I can't do it, but if someone can use his brain to do this? Ah!
I respect ingenuity whenever I see it.
Re: Ingenuity Or Lack Of It? Aba Made Jetcycle (picture) by Tallesty1(m): 11:54am On Jul 23, 2015
Wow!
Re: Ingenuity Or Lack Of It? Aba Made Jetcycle (picture) by herald9: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
These Igbos should forget the idea of Biafra and form an industrial state.cheesy
Re: Ingenuity Or Lack Of It? Aba Made Jetcycle (picture) by ahaz: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
herald9:
These Igbos should forget the idea of Biafra and form an industrial state.cheesy
while the mango heads should be swallowing amala ND their slave masters chewing gboro ND sipping kunu up north abi?
Re: Ingenuity Or Lack Of It? Aba Made Jetcycle (picture) by herald9: 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
ahaz:
while the mango heads should be swallowing amala ND their slave masters chewing gboro ND sipping kunu up north abi?
I don't speak French. smiley
Re: Ingenuity Or Lack Of It? Aba Made Jetcycle (picture) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
Can of thrash and disaster. This should not be allowed on the roads. The metal tube could decapitate the passengers.

What was that? The welder apparently got his inspiration from weeds. The metal cylinder were badly and crudely welded and. Can cause serious bodily injuries. This is the sort of thing one sees in barmy races,even this won't be allowed to participate. It broke every rule of health and safety.

Btw, this was done in Awka and not in Aba.
Re: Ingenuity Or Lack Of It? Aba Made Jetcycle (picture) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
ahaz:
and who told you yorubas can't do this?
Re: Ingenuity Or Lack Of It? Aba Made Jetcycle (picture) by Dannyset(m): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
It is both my brother.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Didn’t Spend N2.2 Billion On U.S. Trip - Garba Shehu / 14 Achievements Of Dr Goodluck Ebere Jonathan-streetnews / Prof. Jega Appointed Plateau University Pro Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.