Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Photo: How Many Of You Have Tasted This Before? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: How Many Of You Have Tasted This Before? (870 Views)

Photo : How True Is This Report About Diezani / [PHOTO] How President Buhari Will Balance His Appointments / PHOTO: How The Ikorodu Robbers Escaped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: How Many Of You Have Tasted This Before? by pijango(m): 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lol even in 2015 someone is still proud of this. They say it’s called Aku in Igbo but Yorubas call it E sun sun. I remember when we were young and visited my grandma, people around there at night kill them and fry them and swear they taste delicious. It wouldn’t have made news but a lot of people still fancy it and have been talking about it online. The only thing they do to them when killed is just to rinse them and fry!! They don’t extract anything out of it, before they fry and eat o. Hmm, do you know it? Have you tasted it before? Let's know.

>>>http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=3069

Re: Photo: How Many Of You Have Tasted This Before? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
No, never!!!!!!
Re: Photo: How Many Of You Have Tasted This Before? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oyind17:
No, never!!!!!!

Which one is "No, Never!!!!!"

This is better than your fried indomie, hotdogs, colddogs, chocolates and co joined together.

You better run to the nearest market and get yourself some.
Re: Photo: How Many Of You Have Tasted This Before? by Emmatdayo(m): 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hausas call it chinge
Re: Photo: How Many Of You Have Tasted This Before? by temitemi1(m): 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
Yummy...
Re: Photo: How Many Of You Have Tasted This Before? by GeeCee(m): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
Delicious delicacy
Re: Photo: How Many Of You Have Tasted This Before? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oh mine,that is chinge now,I can eat one bag of fried one self buh eating to much of it causes dehydration,purge
Re: Photo: How Many Of You Have Tasted This Before? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
[quote author=AwesomelyMade post=36187239]

Which one is "No, Never!!!!!"

This is better than your fried indomie, hotdogs, colddogs, chocolates and co joined together.

You better run to the nearest market and get yourself some.[/

I saw it once in the market, I almost throw up
Re: Photo: How Many Of You Have Tasted This Before? by kokoA(m): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
Soak am with garri and you are good to go.
Re: Photo: How Many Of You Have Tasted This Before? by major466(m): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
That is a special delicacy known as''Chinge''' in Hausa. We use to consume them in large quantities back in the days. grin
Re: Photo: How Many Of You Have Tasted This Before? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
[quote author=Oyind17 post=36188030][/quote]

That is one of the best sources of natural protein you can find in the world.

Besides, it tastes really good. The fried one tastes meaty while the fresh(uncooked) is milky...Hmmmm!!!Yummmy

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Many Of You Have Tasted This Before? by iamrealdeji(m): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
onomeglo:
Oh mine,that is chinge now,I can eat one bag of fried one self buh eating to much of it causes dehydration,purge
I can see you're a pro,i heard some people eat it when we were young and used to waste them whenever they surround bright lights but I've never tasted nor seen anyone eating it,what does it taste like?
Re: Photo: How Many Of You Have Tasted This Before? by juman(m): 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
Of course, when young.
Re: Photo: How Many Of You Have Tasted This Before? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I can see you're a pro,i heard some people eat it when we were young and used to waste them whenever they surround bright lights but I've never tasted nor seen anyone eating it,what does it taste like?
wow!how can I describe how it taste now eh,oga I will advice u to taste it,is highly delicious

(1) (Reply)

Governorship Election Time Table for Kogi and Bayelsa State INEC OFFICIAL / Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu Is Set To Be NNPC GMD.. / Biafra; A Fantasy For The Igbo Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.